21 Nov 2018
Happy Thanksgiving from the I Love Kratom Community!

We wanted to post all the Black Friday Deals that our approved vendors have made us aware of. We have heard that there are a few vendors that are having a tough time staying stocked up. We are confident one of these vendors would love to help you until your vendor is all stocked up again!
Read More...
Vendor Reviews
  • Page:
Bookmark and Share

TOPIC: First Gaia order

First Gaia order 1 month 1 day ago #32612

• GOE1122
  • GOE1122's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4
Just got my first gaia order today. 1 oz. Red kapuas hulu, 1 oz Green MD, and 5 grams 20x powdered maeng da extract. They also threw in a free 1 oz. Purple 8-1 which I knew nothing about until the free sample looked it up and cant wait to try it! First let me say the shipping was extremely quick. Ordered on fri around 5 pm and got it on mon morning. I have only tried the RKH so far about 4-5 grams and absolutely great quality. I normally take k-shots. I know this is frowned upon, extremely expensive , and can mess up your tolerance so I had to go back to where I first started with the powder. The dosage of RKH i just took has me feeling better than the k-shots and way cheaper. I cant wait to try the others so I can find out which I like best and buy in bulk. I'm glad that I chose gaia. The quality, fast shipping, and free sample were enough for me to make my first post and shop with them from now on. A couple of questions has anyone else been this satisfied with gaia? Should I always expect good quality or are they hit and miss sometimes? And lastly what other strains would you suggest trying from them? Thanks.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by GOE1122.

First Gaia order 1 month 1 day ago #32613

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 182
Hey there , happy you posted your experience about Gaia,

They were one of the first vendors I ordered from. At first I was very happy by the price and quality, ordered maybe 4x total, my first order was the best and the other three I was a bit less stoked on them. I also keep in mind that batches varies and some strains just don’t hit home. Please know that I’m not painting them in a negative light.. After communicating with the owner a few times I can’t say that he gave much mind to answering my questions I had about product quality and consistency. Which led me to searching out different vendors that gave me more depth and care of communicating with me,

I say if your happy then that’s the most important aspect of your experience,

As ive gone further down the path of my Kratom regimen I have found that trying out different vendors, finding the ones that are effective and that meets my needs and building good relationships with them has many benefits. Different vendors, different source of kratom ... different alkaloid profile .. you find a few strains that you continue to go back to and rotate between your favorite vendors .

It’s a process of discovery and it’s great when you find a source/ sources that hit home consistently

Happy trails my friend

First Gaia order 1 month 14 hours ago #32623

• kratom88NY
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 109
Hi GOE,
I've had the same exact experience as the previous poster. I enjoyed one strain quite a lot but the others didn't do it for me. Customer service was not a help. I would order from them again if the owner gave a rats ass about the 3 other varieties that I purchased and was unhappy with. They do not honor returns or satisfaction, that I can say for certain.

Even though he is a bit cheaper than others, buy small first because you may also experience what others have. Since you found one that you like, you may just add that one into your rotation. I often buy from a variety of vendors to keep things new and fresh.

I'm not one to typically hold a grudge so I may consider trying them again but it'll certainly be at my own risk.

Last edit: by kratom88NY.

First Gaia order 1 month 13 hours ago #32625

• GOE1122
  • GOE1122's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4
Thanks for the feedback guys. Sounds kinda like they may really try to make first time customers happy then not care. I'll still stick w them until they give me a reason not to. I was debating between them and happy hippo and went with them. Any experience w hh?

First Gaia order 1 month 11 hours ago #32627

• PhillyCheeze
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 330
Unfortunately, GAIA's prices recently doubled. They went from 'really reasonable' to nearly "Happy Hippo" level. And they disabled coupons, too.

I hope they can work things out with their supplier sooner than later - for their sake.

Last edit: by PhillyCheeze.

First Gaia order 1 month 10 hours ago #32628

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 182
I’ve krdered through happy hippo only once, took me some time to build up the courage to pay the price which is not cheap... I only ordered an oz of elite green md, and they sent me a few small samples as I explained I didn’t have a huge pocket book.

I’ll start with their customer service : top notch , very nice and willing to help

Products : the elite green md didn’t hit home for me, but I’ve read from customer reviews that they do have great products , the one I got just wasn’t quite what I had hopped for

Samples: can’t exactly remember the samples that were given but 1-2 out of 3 I’d say were better than the elite and not bad ..but still wouldn’t be able to purchase the amount to cover my needs cause of price

I don’t have alot of money to spend so I hoped my experience could of been better, but as I only ordered once a received a very small amount, can’t give them a fair shakedown as far as quality product

I look for quality consistent at a afforadable price , user mileage may vary as far as that goes..

My comfort zone is between 75$- 100$ a kilo .

While sometimes I order something and it’s not what I hoped for, ( I pretty much always get a split of sorts)I set it aside and try another strain that was part of my split kilo order. Sometimes down the road what didn’t work as good in the beginning works better later on. And then ofcourse you can always make blends in increase efficacy and turn it into a rounded winner
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, PhillyCheeze

First Gaia order 4 weeks 1 day ago #32648

• PhillyCheeze
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 330

Somethingsacredgoinonhere wrote: I’ve krdered through happy hippo only once,

They were the first place I bought from, about a year ago, before I found ILK.com. Success varied for me.....but it was also all so new to me, I didn't really know what I was looking for regarding effects and what not.

Once i realized there were places that were more reasonably priced with perfectly fine product....I was done with HH. I still get their emails, but holy crap even their sale prices are high. You're right, though. Their customer service is outstanding. I'm just not a believer anymore in the "our prices are higher because we have GREAT quality Kratom" shtick. No offense to them. I just know too much about Kratom to believe in that marketing position.

I do occasionally buy from Kratom Eye and they are expensive, too, but I like some of their additional non-kratom products so it's worth an occasional splurge.

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulh
Time to create page: 0.126 seconds