07 Feb 2019
Hey everybody,

Over the last 7 years this forum has grown exponentially. With your help, We have created a community of Kratom enthusiasts to come together and discuss the industry. The traffic that this site has received has been exciting but also overwhelming. All the while the site grew a little out of date. Over the last few weeks we have updated the platform of the Forum as well as the face of the forum. CHECK OUT THAT NEW LOGO!!! sweet right?!

We could use your help though...
Read More...
Vendor Reviews
  • Page:
Bookmark and Share

TOPIC: High Sierra Herbals Review

High Sierra Herbals Review 5 months 2 weeks ago #40658

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Somethingsacredgoinonhere's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3988
“HIGH SIERRA HERBALS “

After receiving a Newsletter from High Sierra Herbals that I signed up for some time ago, I contacted Jeff about his products. I’m stoked i did because the strains I tried is quality kratom. Here’s a little review on the strains I tried and some info about High Sierra Herbals.

SUNRISE BLEND

Great smell, fine grind, mellow taste, The Sunrise Blend is mostly a white vein blend that gave me very clean energy.
The duration of effects were about 4hrs ( Kratom strains that gives lasting benefits is what I look for ) and brought on a gentle and consistent stimulation .... a smooth wake up in the morning , Sunrise Blend is properly named. This is a great energy blend that is easy on the nerves, has moderate moodlift with zero jitters. And gave some noticeable pain relief. A perfect blend to head to work with... to have midday, to want to feel awake and happy ...
lovely kratom.

WHITE MAENG DA
Good fresh smell, fine grind
Very strong stimulus but very clean and long legs , 4 hrs ... i think taking 2/3 reg dose to start is a good idea , not jittery but almost ..right on the cusp...
Pleasantly strong , great for a morning kick start when clean burning energy is needed.
For folks sensitive to stimulating strains, a smaller amount or blended with a mild green or relaxing red, I feel this would round it out ... I consider myself sensitive to stimulants...but experienced no anxiety or jitteriness ...this strain is high octane..!!
A great white !! Haha

GREEN MAENG DA

Great smell and fine grind, mildly bitter . This GMD is similar to others I’ve tried recently,
calming and stimulating with a nice balance of pain relief and mood boost. Gave me a feeling of warmth that lowered my anxiety. Good to dose towards the end of the day when you want some energy and relief but not the kind of energy that will keep you up at night... Another sweet well rounded green md, pain relief about 4 hrs in duration, energy around 2.5- 3hrs, mood lift about the same ..2.5-3.5 hrs.

The strains I tried from High Sierra Herbals are def worthy !!. Jeff took the time to email me info about his products and offered a 20% discount “SIERRALEAF “ for anyone who wants to check his products before going big ...
High Sierra Herbals home page has good background info about kratom use, it’s origins, strains and effects as well as a new blog . Nice for newbies to learn what kratom is all about and how helpful it can be. My experience with HSH was satisfying....as they are a warm vendor providing top shelf kratom and educating folks on the beauty of Quality kratom!!!
Worth checking out , I’ll be trying more of their kratom and will report back to let you know what I tried !!..!!..!!..

Enjoy

www.highsierraherbals.com/
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Usernametaken, sarahb, Tiggermanscrat, Robie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

High Sierra Herbals Review 5 months 1 week ago #41086

• Usernametaken
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 630
Thanks Brandon, great review and I always enjoy hearing about vendors I’ve never heard of before. I’ll definitely check out the site. Did you try any other strains?

Take it easy bro (L)
“Unthinking respect for authority is the greatest enemy of truth”

“Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one”

-Albert Einstein
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Somethingsacredgoinonhere, Tiggermanscrat

High Sierra Herbals Review 5 months 1 day ago #41319

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Somethingsacredgoinonhere's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3988
Thx Dawn >:D

Hope the day is treating you well (L) I
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulh
Time to create page: 0.080 seconds