07 Feb 2019
Hey everybody,

Over the last 7 years this forum has grown exponentially. With your help, We have created a community of Kratom enthusiasts to come together and discuss the industry. The traffic that this site has received has been exciting but also overwhelming. All the while the site grew a little out of date. Over the last few weeks we have updated the platform of the Forum as well as the face of the forum. CHECK OUT THAT NEW LOGO!!! sweet right?!

We could use your help though...
Read More...
Vendor Reviews
  • Page:
Bookmark and Share

TOPIC: Anyone buy from mitra man?

Anyone buy from mitra man? 1 month 1 week ago #43660

• CrayDumb
  • CrayDumb's Avatar Topic Author
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 175
Heard nothing but good things about his product. What were your experiences with them? Where do you live and how long did it take for their product to get to you?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Anyone buy from mitra man? 1 month 1 week ago #43668

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3409
Hey ctaydumb,

I’ve made one purchase from Mitra man, I can wholeheartedly recommend his green Thai , lots of energy , or his red md ,, a faster red , both very good ... there’s a few other gold strains that I went ahead and purchased but need to sample more before I have any word about the effects ... ( solely how they effect me ) I have a Review to write up .... stay tuned !!! 87$ split kilo options , 2$ for additional splits

I’d say he’s another good option , I’m very happy with Soflokratom.com, amazing kratom and awesome prices !!
20% off right now with RESTOCK20

Also Benni’s Botanicals !!! 85$ kilos with upto 10 splits , free shipping over 200 gms , also carries hirsuta and other great herbs

And recently Fused Flora ,
Carries other herbs as well, lotus , kava ....and more

All great vendors....

And then last but not least is InSense / GoldLeaf
ALWAYS89 I believe for kilos , carries a plethora of other herbs , another top weight vendor contender !!!!

Can’t go wrong with any of the above mentioned

All of their products were delivered between 2-4 days, usually 2-3
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, CrayDumb, Tiggermanscrat

Last edit: by Somethingsacredgoinonhere.

Anyone buy from mitra man? 1 month 1 week ago #43673

• CrayDumb
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder

Somethingsacredgoinonhere wrote: Hey ctaydumb,

I’ve made one purchase from Mitra man, I can wholeheartedly recommend his green Thai , lots of energy , or his red md ,, a faster red , both very good ... there’s a few other gold strains that I went ahead and purchased but need to sample more before I have any word about the effects ... ( solely how they effect me ) I have a Review to write up .... stay tuned !!! 87$ split kilo options , 2$ for additional splits

I’d say he’s another good option , I’m very happy with Soflokratom.com, amazing kratom and awesome prices !!

Also Benni’s Botanicals !!! 85$ kilos with upto 10 splits , free shipping over 200 gms , also carries hirsuta and other great herbs

All great vendors....

ALWAYS89 I believe for kilos , carries a plethora of other herbs , another top weight vendor contender !!!!

thank you for the word up! I've already bought from mitra man and hear about his quality, but I was curious specifically about his delivery method /wait times.

I've never had any luck with gold leaf/insense even though everyone raves about them.

Definitely going to look into the hirsuta
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Somethingsacredgoinonhere, Tiggermanscrat

Anyone buy from mitra man? 1 month 1 week ago #43674

• Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
InSense White Hulu is great , and there red Bali and super green Malay, those three I’ve had some great benefits from, I’ve also tried a few from them that didn’t jive but that’s the way it is with kratom, one size doesn’t fit all, and metabolism and effects can change from day to day ...

I’ve only purchased from Mitra man once, but he was prompt with helping me select product and shipping was fast ... I recommend paying with cashapp

I haven’t tried the hirsuta I have 25 gms of .... but I got mine from Benni’s Botanical... I’ll report back when I’ve dabble a little , take care friend ... oh... I miss spelled your user name .. sorry bout that :) (L)

Does Mitra Man cary hirsuta ??

Peace amigo

Anyone buy from mitra man? 1 month 1 week ago #43675

• Laurie
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 7311
I think Fused Flora might be acquiring some Hirsuta and or javanica-not verified-just following discussion on other forums ...

Please ask him about it if y’all chat with him (takes a while from discussion to actually having it for resale).
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Somethingsacredgoinonhere, CrayDumb, Tiggermanscrat

Anyone buy from mitra man? 1 month 1 week ago #43703

• dawnm1982
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 8

CrayDumb wrote:

Somethingsacredgoinonhere wrote: Hey ctaydumb,

All great vendors....

thank you for the word up! I've already bought from mitra man and hear about his quality, but I was curious specifically about his delivery method /wait times.

I've never had any luck with gold leaf/insense even though everyone raves about them.

Definitely going to look into the hirsuta

I’ve ordered from Mitra Man 2 times both great experiences. After payment he had it out within the next day. I live in North Dakota if that helps answer ur question. I didn’t have luck with insense/gold leaf either. It was just my body chemistry. It’s happened to me with other vendors before even really popular ones. I hate it but nothing I can do about it. I really wanted those chocolate strains to work for me too.

Just like the others I recommend MM. His red Md is a great fast red. I also loved red Thai it’s a faster strain. Also recommend Benni, Soflo, and I’m placing an order with fused flora.

Anyone buy from mitra man? 1 month 1 week ago #43704

• Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Hey Dawnm82.... is that 82 the year you were born .?? I’m a 81er!!!!

Welcome to this family of awesomeness and all things kratom ... and much more !!!!

Yeah , the red md was really nice from MM, I really enjoyed his green Thai ... lots o energy!!

Fused Flora is great , as is Soflo and Benni ....

I have some more reviews of outstanding strains to post soon..!! Next level kratom !!!! Good name for a company !!

So nice to have you here , hope to hear more about your kratom adventures and the things you’ve learned along the way !!

Take care

Brandon

Anyone buy from mitra man? 1 month 1 week ago #43705

• Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
And what did you order .. or what are you thinking about ordering ?? So far most of what I’ve tried has been very pleasing to my needs .... peace out

Anyone buy from mitra man? 1 month 1 week ago #43707

• Laurie
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 7311
Welcome to the best kratom forum ever, Dawnm1982! I’m trippin’, I graduated high school that year - lol!

Thanks for jumping into some feedback on vendors. I hear you about that body chemistry issue. Sucks
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat

Anyone buy from mitra man? 1 month 5 days ago #43772

• CrayDumb
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder

dawnm1982 wrote:
I’ve ordered from Mitra Man 2 times both great experiences. After payment he had it out within the next day. I live in North Dakota if that helps answer ur question. I didn’t have luck with insense/gold leaf either. It was just my body chemistry. It’s happened to me with other vendors before even really popular ones. I hate it but nothing I can do about it. I really wanted those chocolate strains to work for me too.

Just like the others I recommend MM. His red Md is a great fast red. I also loved red Thai it’s a faster strain. Also recommend Benni, Soflo, and I’m placing an order with fused flora.

We may have similar body. Chemistry! I'd love to hear what your current stock/preferred vendor & strains are[/quote]

Last edit: by CrayDumb.
  • Page:
Moderators: kemppaulh
Time to create page: 0.054 seconds