07 Feb 2019
Hey everybody,

Over the last 7 years this forum has grown exponentially. With your help, We have created a community of Kratom enthusiasts to come together and discuss the industry. The traffic that this site has received has been exciting but also overwhelming. All the while the site grew a little out of date. Over the last few weeks we have updated the platform of the Forum as well as the face of the forum. CHECK OUT THAT NEW LOGO!!! sweet right?!

We could use your help though...
Read More...
Vendor Reviews
  • Page:
Bookmark and Share

TOPIC: Meridian Botanicals says hi!

Meridian Botanicals says hi! 1 month 6 days ago #45240

• cbrob380
  • cbrob380's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 20
Help I placed an order over a week ago and haven't gotten any updates about shipping and they won't respond to my emails?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Meridian Botanicals says hi! 1 month 6 days ago #45241

• Laurie
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 7989
Sorry to hear about your situation. Unfortunately your post lead me to noticing that it should have been moved to a different heading because the discussion does not pertain to a participating vendor. And the thread is very dated.

I’ve only heard excellent things about this vendor. They handle SO MANY types of herbs and botanicals and supplements and are very knowledgeable.

Since they are not a participating ILK FORUM APPROVED VENDOR, I do not have a relationship with their staff to utilize to attempt to help. You better email or text them again.
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat, Babel-17

Meridian Botanicals says hi! 3 weeks 1 day ago #45619

• Koda
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 12

cbrob380 wrote: Help I placed an order over a week ago and haven't gotten any updates about shipping and they won't respond to my emails?

Hello cbrob,

I apologize for the delay in getting your order shipped out. Have you received this and are you satisfied with the products?

About the delays; we have been undergoing some changes with how we organize our business and are attempting to set up our shop to be able to handle more high volume orders with less delay. Currently, we have about 550+ products, about 50 of them being blends, which are all made in house. Due to time restraints we do have to at times delay some orders. Generally this is only a few days but there have and are situations where an order is delayed for a little bit longer, but we are working on preparing larger batches and keeping a better inventory count to minimize delays like this. Thank you so much for inquiring rather than assuming the worst. I can speak for myself and other vendors that communication like this makes our jobs all the more easier. We try our hardest and only want the best for our customers, and the very last thing we want is someone feeling shafted or unsatisfied.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat, Babel-17

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulh
Time to create page: 0.037 seconds