Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Have some feedback and input to share?
Don't be shy and drop us a note. We want to hear from you and strive to make our site better and more user friendly for our guests and members a like.
  • Page:

TOPIC: keep up the good work!!

Bookmark and Share

keep up the good work!! 2 years 9 months ago #1573

• bryanb35
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 17
...buff said =D>
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: kemppaulh

keep up the good work!! 2 years 2 months ago #3643

• bryanb35
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 17
..glad to see this place is still operating the same exact way!
The following user(s) said Thank You: kemppaulh

keep up the good work!! 2 years 2 months ago #3644

• kemppaulh
  • Thank you received: 384
If it ain't broke, we try to leave it alone. Welcome back!
;)

keep up the good work!! 2 years 1 month ago #4066

• ChromeDreams
  • Gold Boarder
  • F-THISBS
  • Thank you received: 108
kemppaulh@yahoo.com wrote:
If it ain't broke, we try to leave it alone. Welcome back!

This forum is a great place to congregate with fellow Kratom lovers, share our experiences and in my case learn as much as I can so I can be an effective advocate for the medicinal use of Kratom. I donated to the AKA recently (not much, but the best I could do) and plan to do it every couple of months. Susan Dash is doing a fine job, as are you Paul...keep it up! If there is anything more I can do to help the cause, let me know.
WHEN MANY OFFER GREAT ADVICE IN A TIMELY FASHION IT MAKES FOR A GREAT COMMUNITY. WHEN IT BECOMES ABOUT A FEW WHO LIKE TO HEAR THEMSELVES TALK AND DROWN OUT EVERYONE ELSE IT'S LIKE A RADIO SHOW: ILK PRESENTS THE "MAD MAX NEVER SHUTS UP SHOW" SPONSORED BY VENDORS HERE WHO ALSO HAPPEN TO OWN THE FORUM

keep up the good work!! 2 years 1 month ago #4067

• kemppaulh
Thanks, Chrome Dreams, for your support of the AKA. The other thing you can do is to get enrolled on our list to help keep your state legal, when that comes up. Did you say you are from New Jersey? We have a bill coming up in NJ during the next session that will require us to rally voters to visit members of the Assembly, make phone calls, and write letters. So please get on Susan D. Ash's list so she and our Admins can coordinate that effort. We are working to repeal the Wisconsin and Tennessee bans and to prevent several other bans, so your help will be appreciated. Enter your name and state/city under the Roll Call! heading on www.facebook.com/groups/312461345604840/ Thanks for getting involved!
;)

keep up the good work!! 2 years 1 month ago #4117

• ChromeDreams
  • Gold Boarder
  • F-THISBS
You're welcome Paul. I entered my name on the roll call and will absolutely do all I am capable of to help keep Kratom legal here in NJ. The assemblyman who proposed the bill, Ron Dancer, is from my home county of Ocean, elected in the district just north of mine. The doctor from Brick involved with Dancer, Dr. John Infantolino, was formerly my Mom's Dr. and is currently my brother and sis-in-law's current Dr. He is a typical pharmaceutical pill pusher, including things like suboxone, and is a shill for the drug companies. I will do all I can to help fight this bill. My disabilities from the stroke do limit me somewhat, but I'm mobile enough to help fight the good fight!

Take care,
Chuck
WHEN MANY OFFER GREAT ADVICE IN A TIMELY FASHION IT MAKES FOR A GREAT COMMUNITY. WHEN IT BECOMES ABOUT A FEW WHO LIKE TO HEAR THEMSELVES TALK AND DROWN OUT EVERYONE ELSE IT'S LIKE A RADIO SHOW: ILK PRESENTS THE "MAD MAX NEVER SHUTS UP SHOW" SPONSORED BY VENDORS HERE WHO ALSO HAPPEN TO OWN THE FORUM

keep up the good work!! 2 years 1 month ago #4119

• kemppaulh
We heard from a lobbyist that Dancer was possibly motivated to submit this bill because of a friend who is in the drug rehab clinic business. Could be the same Dr. Infantolino?

Your help via a hard copy of a letter or phone call would be very helpful, Chuck. I'm not sure we have enough help in your state. We think Asn. Dancer is confusing the effects that have been reported from kratom spiked with synthetics, with the plain kratom which has none of that weirdness and no scary effects.

Your help will be greatly appreciated, Chuck. Susan will be in touch with letter guidelines and talking points to use. We can win this thing!
;)

keep up the good work!! 2 years 1 month ago #4125

• ChromeDreams
  • Gold Boarder
  • F-THISBS
We heard from a lobbyist that Dancer was possibly motivated to submit this bill because of a friend who is in the drug rehab clinic business. Could be the same Dr. Infantolino

Yes, that is the same Dr. Infantolino I was referring to. Met him several times and was NOT IMPRESSED with him at all...I'll leave it at that, though I do wonder why in the hell my brother and his wife go to him.

I will gladly do anything I can to help, and any guidance from Susan would be greatly appreciated. I will be telling these politicians about my story involving Kratom, and would go as far as testifying before the Assembly if necessary. I look forward to her reaching out to me.

keep up the good work!! 2 years 1 month ago #4133

• kemppaulh
I will make a note to talk to her about your offer. She is a very good organizer, so she probably won't need me to remind her to contact you.

I have no respect for doctors in the 90% failure rate drug rehab business. It's a great may to legally earn a bunch of money, but it's a rip-off for the taxpayers and insured folks who must foot the bill, when kratom and online advice would work better, and for the long term. If he's hooking patients on more addictive drugs than heroin, he should be ashamed!
;)

keep up the good work!! 2 years 1 month ago #4134

• ChromeDreams
  • Gold Boarder
  • F-THISBS
If he's hooking patients on more addictive drugs than heroin, he should be ashamed!

Oh yes, his idea of treatment for opiate dependence starts with...you guessed it: Suboxone!
  • Page:
Moderators: Marie C, kemppaulh
Time to create page: 0.185 seconds