Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Have some feedback and input to share?
Don't be shy and drop us a note. We want to hear from you and strive to make our site better and more user friendly for our guests and members a like.

TOPIC: Kratom Legality Issues

Bookmark and Share

Kratom Legality Issues 2 years 5 months ago #2603

• Pharmacy Dropout
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Vendor
  • Thank you received: 214
I believe this webpage would benefit from having a specialized page about the legality of Kratom. For instance, it has come to my attention that Susan Ash of the American Kratom Association, has announced that Louisiana is trying to pass a surprise bill on Monday. That doesn't leave any time for us to reach our senators. I would post this in a forum category, but there isn't one yet.

Just a thought.
I own and operate www.pharmacy-dropout.com We have the United States leading supply of bulk and retail Thunder God Vine. We also have Kratom, and other exotic botanicals. All of our Products are sold with no intent on use, and are not sold for consumption.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Kratom Legality Issues 2 years 5 months ago #2613

• Miss Jess
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 73
That is outrageous. Is the American Kratom Association going to be there on Monday? Good thread idea Jeff.
"I'm sick of following my dreams. I'm just going to ask them where they're goin', and hook up with them later." -Mitch Hedberg

Kratom Legality Issues 2 years 5 months ago #2625

• Pharmacy Dropout
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Vendor
  • Thank you received: 214
It looks like legal trickery to me. I could easily be wrong, but I don't like how we don't have time to write or speak with our senators. I admit outright though, that I know very little about how our government works.

Regarding the AKA, I don't think they will be, because it happened so quickly. I didn't see any information about it either, within the topic thread. I read the entire thing too. I wish there was a way to tag people. I can't speak for them though, I can only give my opinion.

Susan asked us to be calm and professional about it, but then also asked us not to spread it all over social media. I don't think this falls under social media, but I would follow her advice, and act professional if anyone wishes to write their representatives. There is a draft she wrote up for people wishing to write their reps.

In the meantime though, I think we should have a topic specifically aimed at the legal battle for Kratom.
I own and operate www.pharmacy-dropout.com We have the United States leading supply of bulk and retail Thunder God Vine. We also have Kratom, and other exotic botanicals. All of our Products are sold with no intent on use, and are not sold for consumption.
Last Edit: 2 years 5 months ago by Pharmacy Dropout.

Kratom Legality Issues 2 years 4 months ago #3198

• waybigger
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 23
Pharmacy Dropout wrote:
It looks like legal trickery to me. I could easily be wrong, but I don't like how we don't have time to write or speak with our senators. I admit outright though, that I know very little about how our government works.

Regarding the AKA, I don't think they will be, because it happened so quickly. I didn't see any information about it either, within the topic thread. I read the entire thing too. I wish there was a way to tag people. I can't speak for them though, I can only give my opinion.

Susan asked us to be calm and professional about it, but then also asked us not to spread it all over social media. I don't think this falls under social media, but I would follow her advice, and act professional if anyone wishes to write their representatives. There is a draft she wrote up for people wishing to write their reps.

In the meantime though, I think we should have a topic specifically aimed at the legal battle for Kratom.

This is where my concern came from Jeff.. I am sure you know what i mean :P:-bd

Kratom Legality Issues 2 years 4 months ago #3264

• waybigger
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 23
On September 25th of 2014, the F.D.A. seized 25,000 pounds of kratom from Rosefield Management in California, whilst claiming that it was because kratom is an "unapproved drug". For maximum intimidation, the F.D.A. sent armed Federal Marshals to perform the raid. Kratom is a plant. It is not a drug any more than a carrot is a horse. Following their usual modus operandi, they justified their criminal activity by stating that the seller's truthful claims about kratom's ability to greatly reduce pain and alleviate opiate addictions had somehow meant that it had been transformed into a drug, as if the seller's claims had some type of magical power. Even if that could be true, it does not account for the fact that neither pain nor addiction are diseases. However you examine the situation, they have been ignoring the law and making their own as they have seen fit. Such behavior is the hallmark of tyranny.

On November 7th of 2014, the F.D.A. issued an import alert on kratom, which effectively means that the F.D.A is attempting to seize all of the kratom that enters into the U.S.A. Kratom is not illegal at the federal level, nor is it illegal in the vast majority of states. When it issued its import alert, the F.D.A. claimed that kratom is a hallucinogen, which was a lie. Even if it were actually a hallucinogen, it would still not give them the authority to simply take whatever they want, whenever they want, in punitively stealing from the lawful citizens of whom they pretend to serve. This is the behavior of the Mafia, but not of an accountable regulatory agency. By confiscating kratom as it is being imported, in utter disregard of our laws, the F.D.A. is willfully sabotaging the basic human right of the people to heal themselves through God's natural medicine and our right to trade legal goods.

The reason why they are dishonestly claiming that kratom is a hallucinogen is because this belief would frighteningly differentiate it from the other "drugs" that are already legal and commonly used, like alcohol, nicotine, and caffeine. The agenda is to suppress kratom by saying and doing whatever is necessary, so that it can be stopped before the public begins demanding its rights, as Americans once did to make alcohol legal again. If herbs like kratom were to become controlled through transparent regulatory means, then we would have the power to effect changes in the policies, such as is already happening with cannabis legalization in state after state. So they plan to stop it before there is any public debate.

There have been no legal actions against opium lettuce, because the same compounds occur in farmed lettuce too, though to a lesser degree. Outlawing lettuce is simply not feasible for them, so they must ignore it while hoping that we do not notice. Taking action against lettuce would only expose the agenda.

Lawmakers are usually quick to jump onto the bandwagon of banning various substances, to seem "tough on drugs". Most of the legislative bills that ban herbs are ironically intended to stop the dangerous synthetic drugs, yet within the fine print of the bills is usually found the alternative plants too. When contacted by concerned citizens, lawmakers were typically unaware that they had banned the natural substances. So perhaps our legislators should take the time to read what they vote for, and take into account the fact that corrupt agencies are manipulating our laws through trickery.

It is rumored that Mastercard has threatened and "fined" (electronically stolen from) companies which sell herbs like kratom. However, we have been unable to confirm this, and most of the sellers are too afraid to speak with us. The sellers are so embattled that they disingenuously tell their own buyers not to consume the herbs that they sell, as an attempt at appeasement by playing both sides. It truly expresses the degree of tyranny whenever the citizens are too afraid to openly speak about topics that are completely legal. It is reminiscent of how terrified people constantly swore that they were not Jewish in NAZI Germany. Kratom sellers normally display long disclaimers to make illegal F.D.A. raids less likely
Moderators: Marie C, kemppaulh
Time to create page: 0.132 seconds