Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Have some feedback and input to share?
Don't be shy and drop us a note. We want to hear from you and strive to make our site better and more user friendly for our guests and members a like.

TOPIC: Why Haven't I heard Back?

Bookmark and Share

Why Haven't I heard Back? 2 years 4 months ago #4192

There must be some type of oversight? I have attempted to email the admin a number of times without success so I am inquiring here hoping for an answer. I submitted a request to be an approved Vendor quite awhile ago, and received an email saying I was approved. I then submitted my Bio for the Vendor post and the picture representing my site, however, I have never received any confirmation nor does my company show up in the Vendors List. I'd really like to do this.

Please Admin, contact me and help me work this out.

Thank you very much for your time and consideration

Wendi
Kratom Divine aka Kratomdivine.com
"If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you've always got"-try something different!
I'm Wendi, I own and operate Kratom Divine aka Kratomdivine.com. My business is conducted on the belief that if you are fair and honest and give the best you have, then good Karma will come back to you.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Why Haven't I heard Back? 2 years 4 months ago #4195

• werewolf
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 79
Well, maybe he actually looked at your website, your prices, your - uh - reviews...

Why Haven't I heard Back? 2 years 4 months ago #4204

• klato
  • Expert Boarder
  • Kratom Journalist
  • Thank you received: 38
I actually PM'd the mod yesterday too and haven't heard yet back, nor have I really expected to. They usually want to look into whatever it is you were asking first when they have time after your other priorities. I'm sure you'll hear back.
My Comprehensive Kratom Review Site: www.secretgardenguide.com

Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/secretgardenguide

Why Haven't I heard Back? 2 years 3 months ago #4221

Hi Werewolf:

You should look at my reviews on Kratomselector.com ........

they are REAL just like the one's on my website :)

Have a nice day :-h
"If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you've always got"-try something different!
I'm Wendi, I own and operate Kratom Divine aka Kratomdivine.com. My business is conducted on the belief that if you are fair and honest and give the best you have, then good Karma will come back to you.

Why Haven't I heard Back? 2 years 3 months ago #4310

• werewolf
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 79
Hi, KratomdivineGirl -

I don't know about all those reviews on your web page, and it's a different thread, but if that's really your picture, i vote for you to win the pretty faces award!

Why Haven't I heard Back? 2 years 3 months ago #4446

werewolf wrote:
Hi, KratomdivineGirl -

I don't know about all those reviews on your web page, and it's a different thread, but if that's really your picture, i vote for you to win the pretty faces award!

Says the redditor from /r/UpvotedBecauseGirl ;)

On a more serious note, I have also been unsuccessful with direct messages to either Marie C or Paul Kemp, in addition to the standard contact form on the ILK website. Marie C has been inactive on the forum for months, since April 2015. P.K. seems to actively maintain this forum, and was recently featured in a Washington Times article, so he's understandably busy, most likely.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Pharmacy Dropout, KratomdivineGirl

Why Haven't I heard Back? 2 years 3 months ago #4541

I am proud to announce - Kratom Divine is now on the list of approved Vendors.
Thanks forum admins for making it happen!

If you are reading this - Come by and see me - and request a copy of my bookvia email: "KRATOM- A Comprehensive Guide to The Benefits and Effects of This Amazing Plant (and everything you want to know to get started with kratom) FREE! All you have to do is ask, and I will be happy to email it to you. And of course you can always call if you have questions.

Why Haven't I heard Back? 2 years 3 months ago #4545

• Otterbot12
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 7
I've emailed you about doing a double study to see if you would like to send some samples. I'm an assistant reviewer at the Secret Garden Guide. I haven't heard anything back but would really like to get in contact about that. Would calling be better? You can read my posted review on the site first if you'd like before making a decision. Hope to hear back from you (:

Why Haven't I heard Back? 2 years 3 months ago #4546

I did reply to you....I am just extremely busy - I will send it out soon. I went to SGG and could not access your reviews? I'll follow up with you soon.
Thanks

Why Haven't I heard Back? 2 years 3 months ago #4548

• Otterbot12
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 7
I may have forgotten or not seen it, I apologize my dear (: It was just posted the other day and is there now, so whenever you get a chance is great. I'm sure you are busy, take your time. Thanks again!
Moderators: Marie C, kemppaulh
Time to create page: 0.120 seconds