Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Have some feedback and input to share?
Don't be shy and drop us a note. We want to hear from you and strive to make our site better and more user friendly for our guests and members a like.

TOPIC: growing kratom

Bookmark and Share

growing kratom 2 years 4 weeks ago #4229

• jozz
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
I'm interested in growing the stuff. Maybe there could be an area for that? N area to share strains or someth8ng?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

growing kratom 2 years 4 weeks ago #4235

• mmmkrAtom
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 31
I would also be interested, but as far as i know kratom leaves are picked from Old trees so it would probably take a long time to get a decent harvest. I would love to try though, it would be nice to cross breed a few of my favorite strains and have my own phenotype.
Grant Brown

growing kratom 2 years 4 weeks ago #4247

• klato
  • Expert Boarder
  • Kratom Journalist
  • Thank you received: 38
I have tried growing a Kratom plant before but in the southeast climate of the United States it is unrelenting and near impossible. It would take an incredible amount of time to grow a significant sized plant, and even more so a tree. No harm in trying, just a forewarning it won't be easy or cheap, and will be very time consuming if success is at all possible in your climate. It is very picky about where it grows and the U.S. isn't one of them. That's not to say it can't be done though.
My Comprehensive Kratom Review Site: www.secretgardenguide.com

Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/secretgardenguide

growing kratom 2 years 3 weeks ago #4280

I believe there is a plantation in Florida, and maybe one in Hawaii. The last one I'm fairly uncertain of, but the one in Florida, I've heard from two reputable sources. The operation is still in it's infancy from the sounds of things. I have not tried growing it, although I would like too. They seem to spendy for me, so I don't purchase them. If you're looking for seeds, I've heard that it's very difficult to find Viable seeds.
I own and operate www.pharmacy-dropout.com We have the United States leading supply of bulk and retail Thunder God Vine. We also have Kratom, and other exotic botanicals. All of our Products are sold with no intent on use, and are not sold for consumption.

growing kratom 2 years 3 weeks ago #4284

• klato
  • Expert Boarder
  • Kratom Journalist
  • Thank you received: 38
That's really interesting. I suppose the tropical climates of these states could potentially be ideal breeding spots for growing and harvesting kratom. It's good to know they're trying.... it is a tree after all so naturally it's going to take a long time and a lot of work and care to get it to its prime. Hell, they have Orange Groves all over Florida, it's about time they bring in Kratom Groves.
My Comprehensive Kratom Review Site: www.secretgardenguide.com

Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/secretgardenguide
Moderators: Marie C, kemppaulh
Time to create page: 0.080 seconds