08 Dec 2012
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND...
A few months ago we asked some of the Approved Vendors to offer some discounts to our community. A lot of them graciously did. We have been asked to bring those discounts back. The following vendors would like to share the love for this forum with you. I know we all appreciate it.
Read More...
Have some feedback and input to share?
Don't be shy and drop us a note. We want to hear from you and strive to make our site better and more user friendly for our guests and members a like.
  • Page:
Bookmark and Share

TOPIC: What do you blend together? And what's your favorite color?

What do you blend together? And what's your favorite color? 1 year 3 months ago #17170

• Re-leaf LLC
  • Re-leaf LLC's Avatar Topic Author
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 326
Hey everyone please share with the world your favorite blends and be exact.

We all want to benefit so use exact numbers.

And tell us what color you respond to better as well!

My absolute favorite is 4 parts white and 1 part red.

Respond to all colors actually. But red is my go to. Too much red Doesn't hurt the day.

Too much green and white can cause an overwhelming reaction in my color wheel.

**Disclaimer**
All information we post is for novelty and entertainment. I do not recommend consumption of any non FDA approved materials and I am just talking about my favorite colors.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, ljs, Donut, roadieratonga, Teeswaran

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We always want you to contact us! 207-907-6687 We take kratom very serious!

What do you blend together? And what's your favorite color? 1 year 3 months ago #17183

• Usernametaken
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 290
I love the Red strains. So far I like Red Horn and Red Bali the best. I haven't got what I'm looking for from any Green so far, willing to keep looking for THAT ONE.

As for White strains I like White Vietnam. I can handle White Borneo & Bali without being overwhelmed with anxiety.

I also like Yellow Sunda, gives warmth (that's not often experienced with White based Yellow's) and smooth energy.

I still have a lot of experimenting to do and I need to start mixing colors more often.

I'm going to take some RMD with some White Bali. Idk ratio yet. I'll let you know what I think later.

I ended up taking 2 grams of Red Thai and 1 gram of White Thai instead. It caused me a little anxiety but my hands were really shaking!

I won't try that combo again!
The following user(s) said Thank You: StarWarsForce, Kaycee777, Re-leaf LLC, ljs, kobegirl, Donut, roadieratonga, Teeswaran

Live, Learn, Love....
Last edit: by Usernametaken.

What do you blend together? And what's your favorite color? 1 year 3 months ago #17214

• gmantheman
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 707
During the day I like Greens and a few whites and at night reds. As far as blends, I haven't really found a blend that I didn't like. I actually like blending a little stem and vein with my plain leaf and the other way around, 3 parts stem and vein to 1 part plain leaf is actually a good blend.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Kaycee777, Donut, roadieratonga, Teeswaran

What do you blend together? And what's your favorite color? 1 year 3 months ago #17216

• Krato
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 30
I've been blending about 7 g red with 3 g white. 7 Red Bali, 3 white something, not sure what, maybe someone here knows, I got a kilo of it during the great FDA ban scare. It was called Walter White strain from a company called indo elephant . They sold it very cheap, that's why I bought it. I know it sounds shady but they're actually a great vendor, I just don't remember what kind of strain it actually was. They called it Walter white, it has a sticker w his image on the bag.
7/3 is my afternoon dosage, I actually do about the same ratio but a bit more g's in the morning like 12 or 13, but I would probably be just fine at 10. I just like being a little grandiose with my dosages in the mornings for some reason.
Also wanted to mention that I usually take kratom in a smoothie, I've tried different variations of ingredients to try and make it as palatable as possible. What I've noticed is that the ingredient that best quells the bitterness of kratom in my smoothies is banana. As long as I throw half a banana or so in the blender along with the other stuff, it really doesn't taste bad at all, in fact there's no need to chug or get it down quick like with toss and wash ( which I find impossible ) it's good enough sip and drink casually.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, gmantheman, StarWarsForce, Kaycee777, kobegirl, alligatorface, Donut, roadieratonga

What do you blend together? And what's your favorite color? 7 months 3 days ago #23524

• dayturnsnight
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 199
Seems like we are all on the same boat. I love the whites and reds. Usually 3 grams of white in the AM, a 3/1 white /red in the evening, and if Im up late 3 grams of red. Some days I dont take any. I like to allow my body to suffer to remind me what years of ignoring my health has done to me at 31. (not all my fault, rare blood disease didnt help, but alcohol and pills sure as hell werent the answer.) Usually once I feel overwhelming pain and depression creeping up I know its a kratom day. I also give away a lot of free kratom to friends and family (and my 8 year old great dane is a fan of the 1g/1g mixture. Helps his hips and he acts like a puppy. I alternate it with CBD oil on his slow moving days).

Every vendor besides Choice Kratom, and Kratom Kaps, and this stuff I got directly from Borneo has given me anxiety. (granted those are head shop capsules but I did find out Gaia and other big vendors have copackers who use a different name, all the capsules make me anxious).
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, roadieratonga, Teeswaran

All I ever wanted was to pick apart the day, put the pieces back together my way.
Last edit: by dayturnsnight.

What do you blend together? And what's your favorite color? 7 months 3 days ago #23526

• Krato
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 30
Interesting. How would one get a dog to eat Kratom? I myself have a 8 yr old blue heeler w arthritis. It's something I might want to try.
My Kratom intake has shrank since I last visited this forum. I still take it daily. 8g in the morning 4 white ( same Walter white stuff) 4 red ( mang da) Most of the time that's it. Although once in awhile if I'm felling crappy I take a second afternoon dose. I only take about 4g if I take it again. Kratom for me is very subtle.
Today I got a package from a new vendor, magnum opus, so far so good. Even got some extract and alkaloid caps as a treat, not something I do usually. Any input about this vendor is appreciated. Thnx.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, roadieratonga

What do you blend together? And what's your favorite color? 7 months 3 days ago #23529

• dayturnsnight
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
I mix his in with peanut butters, whip it, and then put the peanut butter mix in with his food. He eats it right up. He is 185 lbs so I started out .5 grams of each but I found it didnt seem to work so I upped it to 1.5 total and then 2 seemed to be his sweet spot.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, roadieratonga, Teeswaran, DROBERTSON

All I ever wanted was to pick apart the day, put the pieces back together my way.

What do you blend together? And what's your favorite color? 7 months 3 days ago #23530

• dayturnsnight
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
Also his vet has drawn labs monthly and sp far so good. He has had his eyes on kratom and CBD for dogs for quite some time. He was happy to offer free monthly draws to keep records.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, roadieratonga, Teeswaran

What do you blend together? And what's your favorite color? 7 months 1 day ago #23561

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 1993
This is my all-time favorite thread :-)
The following user(s) said Thank You: roadieratonga, Teeswaran

Laurie

What do you blend together? And what's your favorite color? 6 months 6 days ago #24520

• PhillyCheeze
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 209
dog + kratom = happy old dog life.

I might need to try that.....great idea.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, roadieratonga, dayturnsnight, Teeswaran

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulh
Time to create page: 0.165 seconds