07 Feb 2019
Hey everybody,

Over the last 7 years this forum has grown exponentially. With your help, We have created a community of Kratom enthusiasts to come together and discuss the industry. The traffic that this site has received has been exciting but also overwhelming. All the while the site grew a little out of date. Over the last few weeks we have updated the platform of the Forum as well as the face of the forum. CHECK OUT THAT NEW LOGO!!! sweet right?!

We could use your help though...
Read More...
For those who are new to Kratom, or even those who are aficionados we've started this category off with our own Kratom User's Guide for 2015 which covers some of the more commonly asked questions and answers about Kratom, its origins, its effects, dosages and more.
  • Page:
Bookmark and Share

TOPIC: vendor questions

vendor questions 3 years 7 months ago #5325

• ChromeDreams
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • F-THISBS
  • Thank you received: 110

madmaxnightrider wrote: So there is 1% on here that is not Awesome & Helpful! LOL :silly:

Sure hope I'm not a one percent-er in this case! I wish I was as far as having the big bucks though ;)

Oh well...back to trying to be 110% awesome! I'm at 55% and counting...halfway there...maybe.

Glad to have you here Max, look forward to seeing you around these parts!
WHEN MANY OFFER GREAT ADVICE IN A TIMELY FASHION IT MAKES FOR A GREAT COMMUNITY. WHEN IT BECOMES ABOUT A FEW WHO LIKE TO HEAR THEMSELVES TALK AND DROWN OUT EVERYONE ELSE IT'S LIKE A RADIO SHOW: ILK PRESENTS THE "MAD MAX NEVER SHUTS UP SHOW" SPONSORED BY VENDORS HERE WHO ALSO HAPPEN TO OWN THE FORUM

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

vendor questions 3 years 7 months ago #5327

• madmaxnightrider
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Fight For Kratom! Don't Let Them Win!
  • Thank you received: 2955
Thanks ChromeDreams, I feel like this is where I belong with Fellow Kratom Enthusiasts. I still have a lot to learn about this Legal Wonderful Herb. (L)
If anybody has any Questions about Kratom please private message me or make a Post & I will be glad to answer as soon as I can usually within 24 hours if not sooner. I'm usually on really late at night Between Midnight & 5am.

vendor questions 3 years 7 months ago #5371

• madmaxnightrider
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder

ChromeDreams wrote:

madmaxnightrider wrote: So there is 1% on here that is not Awesome & Helpful! LOL :silly:

Sure hope I'm not a one percent-er in this case! I wish I was as far as having the big bucks though ;)

Oh well...back to trying to be 110% awesome! I'm at 55% and counting...halfway there...maybe.

Glad to have you here Max, look forward to seeing you around these parts!

I'm about 22.99% Awesome & the rest is Kratom! :silly:
If anybody has any Questions about Kratom please private message me or make a Post & I will be glad to answer as soon as I can usually within 24 hours if not sooner. I'm usually on really late at night Between Midnight & 5am.

vendor questions 3 years 5 months ago #6796

• GOLDA55
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 61
Pharmacy Dropout and Online Kratom are both great quality and customer service.

vendor questions 3 years 5 months ago #6819

• mmmkrAtom
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 46
Been using PDO for close to a year now, always being 110% satisfied with kratom and customer service. Jeff is great and has wonderful and rare types of kratom and other botanicles.
I also use Buy Kratom for buying bulk, and Fresh kratom if only ordering 1 type. I have used mmmspeciosa and think PDO is just as good of quality at a much better price.
Grant Brown

vendor questions 3 years 4 months ago #6837

• madmaxnightrider
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
so your saying PDO is one of the Best Overall Vendors out there right now?
Can they Split all their Strains into 1kg?

vendor questions 3 years 4 months ago #6840

• cybin_spores
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Kratom is my friend.
  • Thank you received: 477
Jeff has split a kilo into two different strains for me before, just ask him and I'm sure he would if he's not too busy, I think he is basically a one man show. I'm usually not that picky to want to split more than a couple strains though. He is usually sold out of a few strains so ask him to split what u want and see what he says.
~Jason

vendor questions 3 years 4 months ago #7362

• GOLDA55
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 61
HI LAURIN I AM NOT NEW TO THIS FORUM OR KRATOM, BUT BECAUSE OF COMPUTER PROBLEMS, I VERY RARELY POST. THIS IS AN EASY QUESTION, I HAVE 3 VENDORS THAT I BUY FROM AND ALL 3 ARE GREAT QUALITY AND CUSTOMER SERVICE, ONLINE KRATOM WAS MY FIRST VENDOR, NOW AFTER 2 YEARS OF USING KRATOM I NOW SWITCH BETWEEN ONLINE KRATOM, PHARMACY DROPOUT AND MU SYNERGETICS. ALL 3 ARE WONDERFUL AND AM ALWAYS PLEASED WITH QUALITY..HOPE THIS HELPS
The following user(s) said Thank You: OnlineKratom

vendor questions 3 years 2 days ago #11900

• Harebai
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
This topic is quite helpful. I might try new vendors if the need arise but so far I have been using shop.indoelephant.com after a friend of mine pointed me to them. Used their products many times and their products are great.
Cheers.

vendor questions 1 year 4 months ago #24274

• catspaw1955
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 234
i have not bought online either, i am afraid of losing my money, i buy mine right now from the local smokeshop, capsules 500mg each,,,i am going to ask if they sell the powder so i can make the capsules myself and save money either way i am taking the kratom

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.064 seconds