Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
For those who are new to Kratom, or even those who are aficionados we've started this category off with our own Kratom User's Guide for 2015 which covers some of the more commonly asked questions and answers about Kratom, its origins, its effects, dosages and more.

TOPIC: How can you field test different strains to tell them apart?

Bookmark and Share

How can you field test different strains to tell them apart? 1 year 4 months ago #9638

• Jdkarlson13
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
I have a few kilos that I received in a multi kilo shipment tfrom Indonesia that were not strain labeled. Is there a way to field test it with a reagent to differentiate them? I thought one kilo was green Malay but when I took a dose it was definitely red Borneo! (I was laid out and slept for 4 hours;). It would be nice to be able to test with a reagent (Marquis, sulfuric acid, etc,) in order to quickly tell which is what. Any ideas?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

How can you field test different strains to tell them apart? 1 year 4 months ago #9651

• Ferlian Daeng
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3
Maybe this little experience that I can share, but the more details you can consult from an expert in the field of Kratom, hopefully this can be a little help.

Different strains of Kratom,
If you look closely at the leaves on the tree Kratom you can see a faint stain on the leaf stems and veins that run in the middle of it.

Vein green:
Known as halfway between the red and the white strain. Getting a good mental focus and alertness rounded finer than red or white Kratom. It is used to relieve pain but do not cause drowsiness common with others. Green Kratom help with social anxiety disorder left the quiet normal to feel more comfortable in social situations.

white:
Known for providing energy and a positive mood. Some people replace caffeine intake while others seek mental focus, clarity and motivation to provide the white veins. Can help with feelings of anxiety that caffeine can sometimes provide as well as patients with depression. For a quieter energy level users will often be mixed with red strain.

red:
Known for / sedative effect more calming that allows users to relax and clear the mind as well as an overall sense of well-being. For those of you who have a hard time sleeping that is effective as a sleep aid. red strains are good to use for pain leave you without the need for painkillers said. All in all red veins will leave you with piece of mind and a feeling of tranquility.

:)
The following user(s) said Thank You: madmaxnightrider

How can you field test different strains to tell them apart? 1 year 4 months ago #9773

• Jdkarlson13
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
I appreciate the rundown on effects, but what I mean is: after it's been powdered, it's very difficult to tell which on it is just by looking at the powder. One way to test essential oils is to use reagents and checking for color change. Is there an effective field test to gauge potency (mitrogynine content) or to tell one strain from another besides eating eat? I have been getting fantastic kratom shipped directly from Indonesia, but I've had a few unlabeled 2 kilo bricks which I don't want to sell unless I'm sure off what it is. I take green Malay and Maeng da daily (switching between them to fight tolerance) butt I don't feel confident selling a strain as one thing and then it's another. To me, it all looks like ultrafine green powder....

How can you field test different strains to tell them apart? 1 year 4 months ago #9774

• Ferlian Daeng
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3
Wow, I guess you forgot your suppliers to label kratom you get, it's definitely very confusing. If I'm with my customers would have to label them, so they are not confused and precise in its application. In this case we have to work more clean and precise. (c)
Time to create page: 0.112 seconds