Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
For those who are new to Kratom, or even those who are aficionados we've started this category off with our own Kratom User's Guide for 2015 which covers some of the more commonly asked questions and answers about Kratom, its origins, its effects, dosages and more.

TOPIC: burning kratom

Bookmark and Share

burning kratom 11 months 6 days ago #11796

Hey everyone. I've read a few posts and have noticed a lot of you "burn" kratom. How do you do this>
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: aimee

burning kratom 11 months 5 days ago #11807

• C.O.B
  • Gold Boarder
  • Keep calm and kratom on
  • Thank you received: 177
"Burn" refers to the act of taking kratom and/or the effects it creates when taking
We always provide top quality organic kratom at reasonable prices.
God bless and have a great day.
Www.Christophersorganicbotanicals.com
The following user(s) said Thank You: jinga2112

burning kratom 11 months 4 hours ago #11991

• michaels
  • Thank you received: 192
This is something that I personally consider outdated, and everyone in the industry who hasn't already caught on will have to do so very soon.

It's no secret that Kratom is consumed, especially not to the powers that you would be attempting to hide what you're really doing it from, like the FDA. The only people you're going to confuse by claiming that you "Burn" kratom are those who are researching Kratom to learn more about it and quite possibly use it. If anything, by claiming that you're doing something that you're not, it makes it seem like you're ashamed of what you're doing, which is not the case by any means and contributes to the shady illusion that's being put over Kratom.

Moral of the story, if we want to stand up for Kratom we need to be proud of it. Vendors can't exactly condone consumption, but I see some starting to address it. A lot of things that are openly consumed in the U.S. are not FDA approved, and as long as you address the fact that it isn't FDA approved and you're not giving medical advice, I truly believe that vendors can at least advise on how to use their products responsibly.

And as a person, you're in no line of harm from any of these factions by claiming that you consume Kratom. Your personal testimony of using the product doesn't qualify you for any law-breaking if Kratom is legal in your state, so you can say what ever you want about it from a personal standpoint! So please, we must speak up people!

-michael@ilovekratom.com
The following user(s) said Thank You: aimee, TxJacey, C.O.B, goldengate, mercel98, Usernametaken, jinga2112, KratomButterfly

burning kratom 4 months 3 days ago #15401

• KratomKing
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 14
I think it is awesome that so many are vendors are getting involved and really helping to spread the word that it is OK. I mean obviously they have a vested interest in making sure that it will continue to be available for the public in all if not most places. But I think it is really cool that a lot of the vendors are not just trying to sell herbs, but instead are becoming active participants in the fight to keep kratom legal

burning kratom 1 month 2 weeks ago #16351

• jinga2112
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
I absolutely agree! That being said, how DO I find out how to use it? I'm lost!
Time to create page: 0.110 seconds