21 Jun 2018
Today, June 21st, 2018, the American Kratom Association sent a letter authored by 9 leading experts on Kratom to the House and Senate Leadership in advance of the upcoming Senate Judicial Committee hearing. See the Press Release here: www.americankratom.org/aka-works-with-scientists

The full letter is available on the AKA Website: docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/9ba5da_b39467484a...92451a30150c7a87.pdf
For those who are new to Kratom, or even those who are aficionados we've started this category off with our own Kratom User's Guide for 2015 which covers some of the more commonly asked questions and answers about Kratom, its origins, its effects, dosages and more.
  • Page:
Bookmark and Share

TOPIC: Scientific Kratom reports, articles and press releases.

Scientific Kratom reports, articles and press releases. 1 year 2 months ago #22639

• roadieratonga
  • roadieratonga's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 654
Was not sure whether to put this here or in kratom discussion but I feel this is were it belongs.

Feel the power of google. Scientific Kratom reports, articles and press releases.
drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0B_SMhCuwVcKjZ3p0amk4ZXpmSzg
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, madmaxnightrider

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

“We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus! That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing.”
Last edit: by roadieratonga.

Scientific Kratom reports, articles and press releases. 1 year 1 week ago #24222

• MustBeFit05
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
whoa thanks!
The following user(s) said Thank You: roadieratonga

If others can, why can't I?

Scientific Kratom reports, articles and press releases. 1 year 1 week ago #24247

• bomalley
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3069
roadie... you are a gem!

BEV

#humboldtstrong
#torontostrong

Scientific Kratom reports, articles and press releases. 1 year 1 week ago #24262

• madmaxnightrider
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Fight For Kratom! Don't Let Them Win!
  • Thank you received: 2487
Thanks roadie! :-bd

If anybody has any Questions about Kratom please private message me or make a Post & I will be glad to answer as soon as I can usually within 24 hours if not sooner. I'm usually on really late at night Between Midnight & 5am.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.098 seconds