07 Feb 2019
Hey everybody,

Over the last 7 years this forum has grown exponentially. With your help, We have created a community of Kratom enthusiasts to come together and discuss the industry. The traffic that this site has received has been exciting but also overwhelming. All the while the site grew a little out of date. Over the last few weeks we have updated the platform of the Forum as well as the face of the forum. CHECK OUT THAT NEW LOGO!!! sweet right?!

We could use your help though...
Read More...
  • Page:
Bookmark and Share

TOPIC: FREE KRATOM NO PURCHASE REQUIRED

FREE KRATOM NO PURCHASE REQUIRED 2 years 11 months ago #15433

• Count Chocula
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 60

Robert79 wrote: Hello my name is Robert Kliner. I have been searching to try and find a free Kratom sample for my wife will not allow me...

These just keep getting better.

You're forbidden by your wife to spend 10 bucks on a sample, but you'll put a lot of money into it if it works as people say, huh?

Don't believe the hype. It doesn't work, it's all just a bunch of made-up fairy tales. Try some aspirin.

Lemme help: The thread starter doesn't even have kratom on their site anymore.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

FREE KRATOM NO PURCHASE REQUIRED 2 years 11 months ago #15434

• Robert79
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
I think your the one with problems..To think you are God and know everything. Your a two bit hustler and if you can not make money, it's all B's. I bet in a years time I make more money then you do in a life time. Better stop being so ignorant

FREE KRATOM NO PURCHASE REQUIRED 2 years 11 months ago #15436

• Count Chocula
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 60

Robert79 wrote: I think your the one with problems..To think you are God and know everything. Your a two bit hustler and if you can not make money, it's all B's. I bet in a years time I make more money then you do in a life time. Better stop being so ignorant

Thanks Bob, that doesn't really make any sense though. I simply took two seconds to read the thread and check the OP's website, something you could have done too. It's unfortunate that your wife won't allow you to spend all of your billions, but I'm happy for you nonetheless.

If your sole contribution to this community is to ask for a free sample, despite your immense riches, you're not bringing much to the table.

There are people here who have put a TON of effort into keeping kratom available to everyone, myself included, and you stroll in with your hand out? You created an account solely to ask for a freebie, that's obvious.

How 'bout you take some of all that loot you have and make a donation to the AKA so that in the future you can still buy kratom, or at least ask for it? Just be sure to get permission first.

Maybe with all of the money you're making, you should be the one sending out samples to those who truly need it, and cannot afford it. Think about that, Mr. Moneybags.

FREE KRATOM NO PURCHASE REQUIRED 2 years 11 months ago #15477

• Spencerelectric
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
I would like to try this please

FREE KRATOM NO PURCHASE REQUIRED 2 years 11 months ago #15481

• Spencerelectric
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Not trolling for free sample. I need help and I've heard good things bout it. U got address. Lemme know

FREE KRATOM NO PURCHASE REQUIRED 2 years 11 months ago #15527

• Robert79
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Maybe I came off a bit harsh, and for that I am sorry. Go back to your post forwarded to me. You have heard it all know. Your wife won't let you huh? Ya I have respect for my wife. I am sorry. I have put a petition in for them to keep Kratom legal because I truly see what it does for addicts. I have a few friends like this. No I'm not looking for a hand out was simple just trying to see what all the hype is about. Again I am sorry. Thanks anyway.

FREE KRATOM NO PURCHASE REQUIRED 2 years 11 months ago #15528

• Red Blood Red
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 6
Reading through this thread, this is what I see:

I asked my mom for money to buy some Kratom, and she was like 'NO!' I was like "But mom, I'll cut the grass and do the laundry, PLEASE let me do Kratom!" but she still said no. So if someone will buy some Kratom and then send it to me my email address is imAdumbA$$63 .

It's poor form to register to a forum just to ask for free samples from a site that no longer sells Kratom in a thread 5 months old. If your mom, er, 'wife' won't let you try Kratom like all the cool kids are doing, she probably has a good reason.

What you <em>could</em> do is to start a thread in the 'introductions' forum and say something like "Hi, I've heard good things about Kratom and would like to try it. Are there any vendors that are shipping out samples for a reasonable price, or even better, mailing out free samples?" instead of waltzing in with your hand out and calling people ignorant because you have no etiquette, tact or common sense.

Other than that, welcome to the forum. If you decide to rebel against your wife and purchase the forbidden kratom and end up liking it, there's lots of things to talk about here. Happy new year.

:-bd
Dear FDA: please stop snooping around my medicine cabinet.

FREE KRATOM NO PURCHASE REQUIRED 2 years 11 months ago #15620

• Laurie
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 7948
Most vendors offer samples for a small fee, to try their stuff. It's practically free, but covers their cost and shipping. Try looking at a vendor website for sample packages, Robert79. Small purchases of various veins and strains will help you find the right kratom for YOUR needs and YOUR metabolism. I recommend you do this on various websites. Each vendor has a unique sample package and their supplier could be from a different farm from another. Samples are inexpensive, and your wife may not mind if you only need to spend a small amount to see if this herb helps you. Wishing you well!
Laurie

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulh
Time to create page: 0.047 seconds