07 Feb 2019
Hey everybody,

Over the last 7 years this forum has grown exponentially. With your help, We have created a community of Kratom enthusiasts to come together and discuss the industry. The traffic that this site has received has been exciting but also overwhelming. All the while the site grew a little out of date. Over the last few weeks we have updated the platform of the Forum as well as the face of the forum. CHECK OUT THAT NEW LOGO!!! sweet right?!

We could use your help though...
Read More...
  • Page:
Bookmark and Share

TOPIC: Laughing Lion - Wholesale Super Maeng Da's $65/kg Min Order 1 box only!

Laughing Lion - Wholesale Super Maeng Da's $65/kg Min Order 1 box only! 3 months 2 weeks ago #34529

• LaughingLionHerbs
  • LaughingLionHerbs's Avatar Topic Author
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 161
Hey everyone! We are now heavily stocked with our best 3 strains! Red/Green/White Super Maeng Da! This is the best of the best and super fresh! Our shipments arrived today so we will be releasing test results as soon as they come in.

Minimum order is 20kg-25kg (Depends on the strain) and is priced at $65/kg including ground shipping to any US State (we cannot ship out of the country)

We have thousands of kilos in stock and many more coming!

Contact Matt at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. for details and to place and order. Stock up today. Larger orders of at least 500kgs can be discounted.

The picture is of only a small part of our current shipment!
Check out the "Best Kratom in the Rockies" at Laughing Lion Herbs by Nature's Herbs (Approved Vendor)
www.LaughingLionHerbs.com

1-888-89-Kratom - M-F 10am-4pm Mountain Time
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Somethingsacredgoinonhere, aurora77, Keekee22

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Laughing Lion - Wholesale Super Maeng Da's $65/kg Min Order 1 box only! 3 months 2 weeks ago #34538

• Jazzfan1
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 363
Not really in the market for that much.

Good Luck......:S
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie

Laughing Lion - Wholesale Super Maeng Da's $65/kg Min Order 1 box only! 3 months 1 week ago #34926

• aurora77
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • I just want to live with my natural remedies and be left alone.
  • Thank you received: 111
DAANNGGG I saw the 65$ per kilo and was all excited!!! ..... -.- Until I saw a MINIMUM 20kilo order :D pssh

Laughing Lion - Wholesale Super Maeng Da's $65/kg Min Order 1 box only! 3 months 6 days ago #34931

• Jazzfan1
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
I guess they want you to increase your dosage slightly....:unsure:

Laughing Lion - Wholesale Super Maeng Da's $65/kg Min Order 1 box only! 3 months 6 days ago #34933

• LaughingLionHerbs
  • LaughingLionHerbs's Avatar Topic Author
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 161
Well there are a lot of wholesalers out here for one but we’ve had people go in together on boxes before. Buy 3-4 ea and split it up but the split up is your duty as naturally, that is where the highest cost in kratom is, (labor).

But this post is more for small kratom vendors just starting off. However, you can always order from our sister store for $89.95 per kg shipped free over at https://totalkratom.com

It’s the same suppliers as these 20kg boxes but broken down into single kilos with free shipping :-)
Check out the "Best Kratom in the Rockies" at Laughing Lion Herbs by Nature's Herbs (Approved Vendor)
www.LaughingLionHerbs.com

1-888-89-Kratom - M-F 10am-4pm Mountain Time
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Jazzfan1

Laughing Lion - Wholesale Super Maeng Da's $65/kg Min Order 1 box only! 3 months 6 days ago #34934

• Jazzfan1
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
Thank You for the Link to your sister store...

Laughing Lion - Wholesale Super Maeng Da's $65/kg Min Order 1 box only! 3 months 6 days ago #34940

• Laurie
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 4274
Jazzfan1, you’re so right.! Haha! Under another thread, aurora77 and I were JUST saying how our brains need to see more leaf THAN WE NEED. It’s actually a big problem with getting this good quality stuff and our brains insisting that less than 2 grams is not helpful.

I was saying I sometimes mix the lesser quality with the good quality stuff to abide by my psychosomatic urge to see more powder being used.

It’s a placebo effect of sorts. Part of the journey is keeping tolerance down while having the temptation to take MORE, buy MORE to accommodate the brain (who is in charge but often WRONG).

If that makes sense.
Laurie

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulh
Time to create page: 0.059 seconds