07 Feb 2019
Hey everybody,

Over the last 7 years this forum has grown exponentially. With your help, We have created a community of Kratom enthusiasts to come together and discuss the industry. The traffic that this site has received has been exciting but also overwhelming. All the while the site grew a little out of date. Over the last few weeks we have updated the platform of the Forum as well as the face of the forum. CHECK OUT THAT NEW LOGO!!! sweet right?!

We could use your help though...
Read More...
  • Page:
Bookmark and Share

TOPIC: OFFER EXTENDED TO ALL NEW CUSTOMERS! FREE SAMPLE PACK 84grams!!!!

OFFER EXTENDED TO ALL NEW CUSTOMERS! FREE SAMPLE PACK 84grams!!!! 1 month 2 weeks ago #47029

• Kratom Krates
  • Kratom Krates's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 90
Thank you all for the feedback and trying out Kratom Krates! We truly care about the longevity of Kratom. We are one of the few AKA GMP Approved vendors and contribute to the longevity of Kratom. You can always count on us for our Quality and Customer Service. We have a Satisfaction Guarantee as well! We will always make it right! We are here to prove why we are leading the way in the Kratom Industry!

Should you ever have any questions please reach us at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Babel-17, The Good Rev, Namosi

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

OFFER EXTENDED TO ALL NEW CUSTOMERS! FREE SAMPLE PACK 84grams!!!! 1 month 1 week ago #47132

• The Good Rev
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 69
Is this deal ongoing? My sister is interested in trying, and I wanted to verify before sending her over. Otherwise I'll just take her some of mine and place my next order.
Thanks!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kratom Krates

OFFER EXTENDED TO ALL NEW CUSTOMERS! FREE SAMPLE PACK 84grams!!!! 1 month 1 week ago #47133

• Kratom Krates
  • Kratom Krates's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 90
This deal is good to any new customer that wants to try out the Kratom Krates Brand!
The following user(s) said Thank You: The Good Rev

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulh
Time to create page: 0.234 seconds