07 Feb 2019
Hey everybody,

Over the last 7 years this forum has grown exponentially. With your help, We have created a community of Kratom enthusiasts to come together and discuss the industry. The traffic that this site has received has been exciting but also overwhelming. All the while the site grew a little out of date. Over the last few weeks we have updated the platform of the Forum as well as the face of the forum. CHECK OUT THAT NEW LOGO!!! sweet right?!

We could use your help though...
Read More...
  • Page:
Bookmark and Share

TOPIC: 15% OFF - ends Sunday and NEW Items at In Sense/Gold Leaf Botanicals...

15% OFF - ends Sunday and NEW Items at In Sense/Gold Leaf Botanicals... 1 month 14 hours ago #47293

• Insense1
  • Insense1's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1518
15% off Everything (except scales and three item sample pack)

Our 3 item sample pack has been so popular, because of the screaming deal we offer (we only allow 3 per year), especially for those who are new to Kratom, that one will stay as is....(L) (L)
but...

HAPPY NEW YEAR to Everyone! :-P
NEW ITEM - NEW 5 ITEM SAMPLE PACKS! :woohoo:
5 ea 1 oz packages of Kratom For those who enjoy the variety and for those who just want want to explore... :-bd

Along with our other newer item of Yellow Borneo and soon we will have Yellow Maeng Da!

The 15% off SALE code: 202015%
and is good till Sunday night 1/19 at midnight at:

www.InSenseBotanicals.com (Plantation)

and at:

www.GoldLeafbotanicals.net (Wild)

For all those who don't know, we fought long and hard to find a supplier to provide an awesome product with consistency....all the time....
...and that's what we get.

So no matter how little you want or however much you want, we sell Retail and Wholesale with 2 different websites and currently carry 35+ types on each website.
At some point may have to tone it down a bit on choices, due to costs etc.... but we want to have what many need... and that is CHOICE =D>

Everyone here at Gold Leaf/In Sense Botanicals wants to say WELCOME to everyone, new and not so new LOL
We talk to many people everyday.....because YES we do answer the phone and Love helping our customers.

We are getting closer to having our cGMP verifications, but it is a long process....soon we hope!

Thank You Everyone.... for being part of Today's Alternative Solution!

Insense1
Rob
530-644-0456 Office
916-201-0454 Mobile
www.goldleafbotanicals.net
www.insensebotanicals.com
:-)

The following user(s) said Thank You: Usernametaken, Somethingsacredgoinonhere, Tiggermanscrat, Brenbren, michele373, Babel-17, INSENSE3

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

15% OFF - ends Sunday and NEW Items at In Sense/Gold Leaf Botanicals... 1 month 9 hours ago #47299

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4871
Awesome !!! I really like the 5 oz sample options available year round !! Great idea ... 15% off makes a huge difference for folks on fixed income ... thank you brother rob and the Insense/Goldleaf crew =D> :-bd :-P (L)

Much respect B-)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Usernametaken, Insense1, Tiggermanscrat, michele373, Babel-17, INSENSE3

Last edit: by Somethingsacredgoinonhere. Reason: Ya know

15% OFF - ends Sunday and NEW Items at In Sense/Gold Leaf Botanicals... 1 month 7 hours ago #47302

• michele373
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3476
I agree brandon~

5 oz is the perfect sampler. like one white, gold or yellow, green, red, chocolate lol...

after our discount that's just $5.75 an ounce for the 5 strain sampler.. all year round..

ORGANIC LEAF!!!that you pick your own strains, THATS JUST NUTS!!!!

but we are grateful! thank you rob! and insense3!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Usernametaken, Insense1, Somethingsacredgoinonhere, Tiggermanscrat, Babel-17, INSENSE3

15% OFF - ends Sunday and NEW Items at In Sense/Gold Leaf Botanicals... 4 weeks 2 days ago #47315

• Insense1
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Thanx Somethingsacredgoinonhere & michele373!

I am glad you like our new sample pack =D>

We will soon be offering Yellow Maeng Da also! :woohoo:

We saw that some customers like what you described, more choices of different amounts....
and we listened >:D

We always appreciate the opinions of our customers very much!

As well as the opinions of other people out here who help others with their experience....
we all have a place here.

Thanks everyone

insense1
Rob
Owner
Gold Leaf Botanicals
In Sense Botanicals
530-644-0456 Office
www.insensebotanicals.com
www.goldleafbotanicals.net

The following user(s) said Thank You: Usernametaken, Somethingsacredgoinonhere, Tiggermanscrat, michele373, INSENSE3

15% OFF - ends Sunday and NEW Items at In Sense/Gold Leaf Botanicals... 4 weeks 2 days ago #47336

• Babel-17
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1792
In case anyone is ordering samples tonight or tomorrow, I want to say that you should think about the Green Riau. I'll be reviewing the Gold Leaf, wild grown, version pretty soon.

In terms of the mood boost it's like "a second honeymoon" in taking Kratom. Pretty unique, I'd have to reference more than one vendor to describe the hypothetical blend that it would somewhat resemble.

Lol, now my conscience is clear, I did my good deed for the day!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Usernametaken, Insense1, Somethingsacredgoinonhere, Tiggermanscrat, INSENSE3

15% OFF - ends Sunday and NEW Items at In Sense/Gold Leaf Botanicals... 4 weeks 2 days ago #47338

• michele373
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3476
babel, great suggestion!

their green hulu will always be awesome to me too...
The following user(s) said Thank You: Usernametaken, Insense1, Tiggermanscrat, INSENSE3

15% OFF - ends Sunday and NEW Items at In Sense/Gold Leaf Botanicals... 4 weeks 2 days ago #47341

• Babel-17
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
The White Hulu is nice too. It's definitely a White but it it being a Hulu can still be felt. A good one for being active but not losing your chill.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Usernametaken, Insense1, Tiggermanscrat, INSENSE3

15% OFF - ends Sunday and NEW Items at In Sense/Gold Leaf Botanicals... 4 weeks 2 days ago #47344

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4871
I have the green raiu kilo stashed away ... think I need to break it out tomorrow.. thx Babel!

I’m completely in love with the white Hulu to Michele .. either plantation or wild .... beautiful and special white that reminds me more of a green !! B-) (c) (L)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Usernametaken, Insense1, Tiggermanscrat, michele373, Babel-17, INSENSE3

15% OFF - ends Sunday and NEW Items at In Sense/Gold Leaf Botanicals... 4 weeks 1 day ago #47363

• Insense1
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Thanks Babel- 17.....

Green Riau is one of those secret gems, for me anyway....

many Love it, and yet others still have other preferences... but for me its a good strain to get away from the norm with, haven't tried the wild recently, maybe thats my choice for Today. LOL

Thanks Babel

Insense1
Rob
530-644-0456

The following user(s) said Thank You: Usernametaken, Tiggermanscrat, michele373, Babel-17, INSENSE3

15% OFF - ends Sunday and NEW Items at In Sense/Gold Leaf Botanicals... 4 weeks 1 day ago #47367

• Babel-17
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder

Insense1 wrote: Thanks Babel- 17.....

Green Riau is one of those secret gems, for me anyway....

many Love it, and yet others still have other preferences... but for me its a good strain to get away from the norm with, haven't tried the wild recently, maybe thats my choice for Today. LOL

Thanks Babel

Insense1
Rob
530-644-0456

It being a wild, and having received what I'm sensing was a mild drying process, seems to give this a pretty unique profile of alkaloid amounts. I have to wonder if this is a preferred strain of the locals. We know what most of the very demanding buying public wants, and often legitimately needs, so I guess the growers and suppliers have to cater to that.

They want lots of pain relief, and an all natural energy boost, and the more of that the better. Some strains can provide either of those, or even both of those, and still provide that something extra that you get from the broad profile of Kratom alkaloids.

This wild grown Green Riau seems likely to have been carefully harvested, and dried, with an eye to maintaining the full spectrum of benefits that this local strain is appreciated for having.

I'm guessing the plantation grown is an excellent compromise that offers a bit more energy, and a bit more pain relief. I'm now on the day after of my first day of using this wild grown Green Riau and there's no sense of having a come down that I might get from a strong White or Red, or even the less extreme feeling of "I wouldn't mind a cup of my Kratom coffee" that a very nice Green might leave me with on the day following using it the night before.

Though I have to allow that my tolerance has been good lately, and I took a day of just using a little bit of stem and vein and Hirsuta before starting with this Green Riau from Gold leaf.

I'll save the details for my review. But, spoiler alert, it's a connoisseur strain for those who aren't looking for a blunt instrument to boosting mood. More subtle than even my favorite mellow strains, but extremely effective at what it does. For some people it could be an answer to stagnant strain syndrome. Excepting those who need pain relief for bad backs and such, regrettably this isn't a universal panacea.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Usernametaken, Insense1, Tiggermanscrat, michele373, INSENSE3

Last edit: by Babel-17.
  • Page:
Moderators: kemppaulh
Time to create page: 0.194 seconds