07 Feb 2019
Hey everybody,

Over the last 7 years this forum has grown exponentially. With your help, We have created a community of Kratom enthusiasts to come together and discuss the industry. The traffic that this site has received has been exciting but also overwhelming. All the while the site grew a little out of date. Over the last few weeks we have updated the platform of the Forum as well as the face of the forum. CHECK OUT THAT NEW LOGO!!! sweet right?!

We could use your help though...
Read More...
  • Page:
Bookmark and Share

TOPIC: Happy New Year! Free Samples for New Customers!

Happy New Year! Free Samples for New Customers! 4 weeks 38 minutes ago #47657

• Usernametaken
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

michele373 wrote: i just got mine too!

of course not trying yet. hubby tried the yellow bali and likes it. he doesn't get too detailed its either a thumbs up or down. but I can tell his mood has enhanced, increase in energy and pain relief. so I look forward to it!

thank you dawn for explaining the samples aren't resealable. once I go back to taking im starting with 2g so ill use some small clips and put em in a baggie.

Hey Michele glad ur hubby liked the Yellow Bali. I used to be like him unable to do reviews. It was either it worked or it didn’t. Isn’t it interesting how other ppl (you in this scenario) noticed improved mood, etc from ur husband that perhaps he didn’t notice/realize? My mom notices the difference when I’ve taken kratom vs. not. She thinks it helps me.

I’d like to see what you think of the close out Yelllow Bali. I explained the reason for the close out prices on particular strains earlier in the thread. So I was aware the kratom might not be as good as their regular supplier’s leaf.

I have to say I don’t recommend the Red Thai. Although someone else could order the Red Thai & like it since they used more than one supplier, so it’s possible it’s from a different farmer than mine. Also different from their supplier now whose product is said to be consistent.

I’m proud of you girl taking a tolerance break!! It takes willpower not to use kratom when you have it & lots of it, lol.

I’m going to the ER the pain from my gallbladder is excruciating right now. Kratom can’t get rid of the pain ATM. I have gallstones. So I prolly won’t be posting much today....

Yea, I thought I’d give a heads up about the samples not being resealable.

Take Care All,
Dawn

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Happy New Year! Free Samples for New Customers! 4 weeks 34 minutes ago #47658

• Usernametaken
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Babel- I agree I’m prolly not missing out. Was the close out Yellow Bali said to be out of stock at any time? I know they had the Other YB for full price.

Happy New Year! Free Samples for New Customers! 3 weeks 6 days ago #47661

• Babel-17
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1810
I think it was out of stock at one time.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat, michele373

Happy New Year! Free Samples for New Customers! 3 weeks 5 days ago #47708

• michele373
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3491
dawn..

how you dong? I hope you get some relief soon. that sucks im sorry. I hope you are able to get the surgery soon. I know no one says YES! im having surgery!

I had knee correction a few yrs ago, heavier, and a smoker at the time. I was doped up a bit but felt better that day than I had!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Somethingsacredgoinonhere, Tiggermanscrat

Happy New Year! Free Samples for New Customers! 3 weeks 4 days ago #47748

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Love you Dawn :x
Your my sister from another Mr!!!!!
Hope your feeling good today !
It’s wonderful seeing you back here ...
we are all here for you >:D (L)

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulh
Time to create page: 0.198 seconds