07 Feb 2019
Hey everybody,

Over the last 7 years this forum has grown exponentially. With your help, We have created a community of Kratom enthusiasts to come together and discuss the industry. The traffic that this site has received has been exciting but also overwhelming. All the while the site grew a little out of date. Over the last few weeks we have updated the platform of the Forum as well as the face of the forum. CHECK OUT THAT NEW LOGO!!! sweet right?!

We could use your help though...
Read More...
  • Page:
Bookmark and Share

TOPIC: Lucky Herbals FLASH SALE! $10 off $30!

Lucky Herbals FLASH SALE! $10 off $30! 4 weeks 1 day ago #47585

• LuckyHerbals
  • LuckyHerbals's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 74

Somethingsacredgoinonhere wrote:

LuckyHerbals wrote:

Somethingsacredgoinonhere wrote: Hey Ben ! That’s a super great deal ! Thank you for doing that !

I’m sorry to have to point out that only ILK approved vendors can post advertising on the forum ... policies for good reasons !! though you def qualify as a exceptional vendor with quality products B-) and should be a ILK vetted vendor :-bd (L) (L)

For the record I absolutely love Lucky Herbals Green maeng da , green Hulu and green Bali , highly recommend folks try this fantastic small family business out ! Really good ! You’d love them Dawn !

Hello Brandon! We were added as a vendor today. Maybe I missed something?

I fully take it back !!!! Congratulations my friend !!
I’m super stoked you are ILK vetted ! Very happy about this! I apologize for getting it wrong lol! Sorry brother

I highly recommend folks try Lucky Herbals out , very very good !

Thanks Brandon! Hope you are doing well brother!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Lucky Herbals FLASH SALE! $10 off $30! 4 weeks 1 day ago #47591

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Right on Ben B-)

Quick question...

Out of the varieties on sale .. what do you feel is aromatic in energy, moodlifting analgesic scents ?? Lol... :-? I’m interested in your yellow md , Borneo blast and red Bali.... any personal favorites of yours out of the line up available at the moment? Looking for good trio ...a morning refreshing/ help to get the groove on type, A work day/ midday wellbeing option and a easing into the evening pick ...

Super pumped about your company being here !! !!
Big blessings to you and the fam (L) (L)

Thx for doing what you do

Brandon

Lucky Herbals FLASH SALE! $10 off $30! 4 weeks 1 day ago #47598

• LuckyHerbals
  • LuckyHerbals's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 74
Brandon.... this is a difficult question for me to answer LOL. I would say my dailies for work-mode right now rotate with every session...but I prefer to start with Green Maeng Da, Green Borneo, or White Thai, hit the afternoon with Yellow Maeng Da (very stimulating for me), and of course end the day with Green Hulu! 6-7g and I sleep like a baby! This is an interesting strain for me. I can work fully awake on it, or sleep sound I that's my intention! We are sold out of everything right now except for our whites & Yellow Maeng Da, BUT DON'T FEAR! We are expecting a full restock by Tuesday!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulh
Time to create page: 0.187 seconds