Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
General discussions regarding Kratom and related topics.
(No Vendor or Promotional Material Please)
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2

TOPIC: My first kratom experience

My first kratom experience 1 year 8 months ago #7543

  • KC77
  • KC77's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Expert Boarder
  • Posts: 96
  • Thank you received: 28
  • Karma: 0
Greetings everyone!

It's such a beautiful day here in TX where I live. The sun is shining and supposed to be in the 60s today.

Well, I took my first kratom this morning. I had a cup of coffee first, then took a few of my supplements that I take with a healthy fat. I use raw milk, just a little,to take the fat soluble vitamins with. Then I wait about 30 minutes before my kratom.

Before I took mine, my husband took 1/2 tsp of Mitra White Borneo that we got from OK. I'm thinking that I should have had him take 1 level tsp. We can't get our new digital scale to measure it right, but it's probably us, therefore, we'll play with it and see what we can do.

He was just more talkative and feels fine. I was thinking that since he's more sensitive than I am, then maybe less starting him out.

I took my Brahma Bali from OK. I took almost 1 level tsp, but did just a little less than a tsp. Wow, my mind felt immediately more clearer. Don't know why, but it affected me quickly in that regard. Then after that, say, about 15 minutes later, I felt a little dizzy, but not too much. It dawned upon me that I might be hungry, so I fixed me something to eat within about 30 minutes after taking it, I guess. Now I feel fine. My back feels good. Tomorrow I'm going to try something different to test them.

So far so good. I really do feel better and not hurt as bad. Also feel relaxed at the same time, however, I have some energy that is not normal for me to have.

=D>
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: OnlineKratom

My first kratom experience 1 year 8 months ago #7549

  • KrayKray
  • KrayKray's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Expert Boarder
  • Free The Tree
  • Posts: 119
  • Thank you received: 47
  • Karma: 1
I use kratom for pain and it definitely has helped. When I was in pain, I wasn't functioning at my best. Kratom took away the pain and gave me the energy to the things I need to do. I feel like I have my life back. :)
(L) Revelation 22:2 And the leaves of the tree are for the healing of the nations. (L)
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: KC77

My first kratom experience 1 year 8 months ago #7551

  • KC77
  • KC77's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Expert Boarder
  • Posts: 96
  • Thank you received: 28
  • Karma: 0
That's why I took mine. I have spinal stenosis, and during the winter when it's cold, it really does act up and my low back, legs hurt, plus the arthritis in my back is bad. So far it's helping. My back feels much better than it has in months. I just don't want to take the medications that the doctors want to put me on. So I'm holding off on that in hopes that this will help. I didn't expect it to make my mind kind of clear, though. This was an unexpected plus!!!

Oh, I forgot to say that I mixed mine up the best that I could in some grapefruit juice. Then I chased it with a bit of orange juice. My husband was saying, put some Stevia in that grapefruit juice because it's definitely not sweetened. So I put just a little bit in. Well, maybe it was the juice, I don't know, but the taste wasn't that bad to me. It went down pretty quickly. I think it works best for me putting it in a little bit of juice, then chasing it with more juice.

Now if we could just get our digital scale to work correctly.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

My first kratom experience 1 year 8 months ago #7558

  • KrayKray
  • KrayKray's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Expert Boarder
  • Free The Tree
  • Posts: 119
  • Thank you received: 47
  • Karma: 1
Kratom definitely has a bitter taste. It helps to mix it with something sweet such as juice.
(L) Revelation 22:2 And the leaves of the tree are for the healing of the nations. (L)
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: KC77, millie

My first kratom experience 1 year 8 months ago #7588

  • madmaxnightrider
  • madmaxnightrider's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Kratom Goes On.
  • Posts: 1469
  • Thank you received: 1020
  • Karma: 44
KC77 wrote:
That's why I took mine. I have spinal stenosis, and during the winter when it's cold, it really does act up and my low back, legs hurt, plus the arthritis in my back is bad. So far it's helping. My back feels much better than it has in months. I just don't want to take the medications that the doctors want to put me on. So I'm holding off on that in hopes that this will help. I didn't expect it to make my mind kind of clear, though. This was an unexpected plus!!!

Oh, I forgot to say that I mixed mine up the best that I could in some grapefruit juice. Then I chased it with a bit of orange juice. My husband was saying, put some Stevia in that grapefruit juice because it's definitely not sweetened. So I put just a little bit in. Well, maybe it was the juice, I don't know, but the taste wasn't that bad to me. It went down pretty quickly. I think it works best for me putting it in a little bit of juice, then chasing it with more juice.

Now if we could just get our digital scale to work correctly.

I used to take Kratom the old way until I Learned This Method From A Kratom Expert. It's so Simple & Easy it's Mind Blowing & it Really Helps:

My Toss N Wash Method is: Take a sip of beverage then put Kratom Powder right on top of beverage in your mouth, then take a bigger sip of beverage & swallow down fast. This way you don't taste the Kratom too much, Don't make a mess in your mouth, Don't get choked from inhaling the Powder. :-bd

Just Give It A Try & Let Me Know What You Think. :-?
If anybody has any Questions about Kratom please private message me & I will be glad to answer as soon as I can.
Last Edit: 1 year 8 months ago by madmaxnightrider. Reason: Forgot Something
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: KC77

My first kratom experience 1 year 8 months ago #7623

  • MelVSox
  • MelVSox's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Senior Boarder
  • Posts: 65
  • Thank you received: 41
  • Karma: 4
Yesterday I was at a work event and had no way to redose... I grabbed a small bottle of apple juice... took a drink... then poured about 3g into the juice and shook it up. It wasnt too bad that way at all! :)
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: KC77, millie

My first kratom experience 1 year 8 months ago #7625

  • KC77
  • KC77's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Expert Boarder
  • Posts: 96
  • Thank you received: 28
  • Karma: 0
MelVSox wrote:
Yesterday I was at a work event and had no way to redose... I grabbed a small bottle of apple juice... took a drink... then poured about 3g into the juice and shook it up. It wasnt too bad that way at all! :)

MelvSox,

I decided to do it every other day if I can. Unless I'm in bad pain, that is. Tomorrow I'm going to burn some stuff that I got from Jeff, which is Wild Harvested Red Vein Borneo, and he also sent me a sample of chopped green leaf. It's just that I don't know how much to mix of what yet. I took an almost level tsp, not quite, the first time.

Oh, I was reading this little book that I got about Kratom for beginners. I can find better info online, though. Not much to the book. But it stated that some of the people who use Kratom in Thailand, they start out chewing about 10 leaves per day when they are about 25 years old. After that, they continually add more and sometimes they're chewing 60 to 70 leaves per day for their lifetime. Now that's some heavy usage. I guess they're used to it, though. If the book is correct about what they are saying, each leaf has about 2 grams of Kratom in it.

Have you ever heard anything like that?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

My first kratom experience 1 year 8 months ago #7640

  • KC77
  • KC77's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Expert Boarder
  • Posts: 96
  • Thank you received: 28
  • Karma: 0
KrayKray,

Pain is really a bad thing for us. I hope that you're getting relief. It does make you not function at your best and drains us from our energy. I don't know that doctors understand it unless they are the ones in pain or who have been in pain.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

My first kratom experience 1 year 8 months ago #7641

  • KC77
  • KC77's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Expert Boarder
  • Posts: 96
  • Thank you received: 28
  • Karma: 0
KrayKray,

Here's my thinking on the bitter taste of kratom. My husband was the first one to take it, and he said, the taste is not as bad as some things that I've tasted, the bitterness.

Well, I was thinking back on this, and I was thinking that we got some valerian root tea once. I'm not sure. But the kratom was definitely not that bad to us considering what we had in the past at one time. Heck, can't remember what it was, but it didn't bother him. Although I'm more sensitive in my smell of things and my taste buds than he is. He just isn't, but when I mixed it like I did, then it wasn't bad at all.

So I'm kind of thinking that we had the valerian root tea at one time, probably nasty smelling and tasting, therefore this probably tasted okay. Well, I can't tell you one way or another because I haven't had kratom but one time now, but it didn't bother me much. Maybe it's the way that we mixed ours.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: millie

My first kratom experience 1 year 8 months ago #7649

  • madmaxnightrider
  • madmaxnightrider's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Kratom Goes On.
  • Posts: 1469
  • Thank you received: 1020
  • Karma: 44
KC77 wrote:
MelVSox wrote:
Yesterday I was at a work event and had no way to redose... I grabbed a small bottle of apple juice... took a drink... then poured about 3g into the juice and shook it up. It wasnt too bad that way at all! :)

MelvSox,

I decided to do it every other day if I can. Unless I'm in bad pain, that is. Tomorrow I'm going to burn some stuff that I got from Jeff, which is Wild Harvested Red Vein Borneo, and he also sent me a sample of chopped green leaf. It's just that I don't know how much to mix of what yet. I took an almost level tsp, not quite, the first time.

Oh, I was reading this little book that I got about Kratom for beginners. I can find better info online, though. Not much to the book. But it stated that some of the people who use Kratom in Thailand, they start out chewing about 10 leaves per day when they are about 25 years old. After that, they continually add more and sometimes they're chewing 60 to 70 leaves per day for their lifetime. Now that's some heavy usage. I guess they're used to it, though. If the book is correct about what they are saying, each leaf has about 2 grams of Kratom in it.

Have you ever heard anything like that?

I have never heard anybody taking 120 - 140 grams per day. That don't sound correct. 2 grams per leaf seems very high to me. The most I've seen ever is about 2 ounces per day or about 60 grams. I don't think a Leaf has 2 grams of Kratom in it. Possibly if it is just picked fresh off of the Kratom Trees. I think it takes about 25 Dried Kratom Leaves to make 10 Grams of Powder.
If anybody has any Questions about Kratom please private message me & I will be glad to answer as soon as I can.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: KC77
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2
Moderators: Marie C, kemppaulh
Time to create page: 0.148 seconds

Forum Support

If you're interested in advertising on the site or having any trouble with any function of the forum, please drop us a line.

Contact Us