Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
General discussions regarding Kratom and related topics.
(No Vendor or Promotional Material Please)

TOPIC: What would cause Kratom to work so profoundly only 1 out of 10 times

What would cause Kratom to work so profoundly only 1 out of 10 times 1 year 9 months ago #10326

I am still really upset that I can only get the effects of Kratom 10% of the time. I have twice taken it and literally been taken to a higher level of being.....a depression I have dealt with my whole life lifted for a day and I could feel the positivity and beauty of life around me....The other 90% - nothing

I have tried the exact same strain the next day and had zero results. I'll grant you that maybe the initial feelings I experienced won't be attained each time but the disparity can't be without reason.... could it be bc of other things I am taking (Phenibut) other medications (celexa)...or things I am eating. I believe I have taken it on empty and unempty stomaches with no indicator as to which works

What could possibly cause a substance to work and then not work so dramatically?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

What would cause Kratom to work so profoundly only 1 out of 10 times 1 year 9 months ago #10332

  • michaels
  • michaels's Avatar
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 247
  • Thank you received: 193
  • Karma: 6
Hey Brian,

Welcome to the forum for starters, I don't believe we have addressed each other before. My name's Michael and I'm one of the moderators here at ILK. If you have any questions or troubles with the functionality of the site, feel free to let me know with an e-mail.

Now as for your question, Kratom is a very hard substance to pin point the correct dosage. The way that Speciosa effects everyone is different, requiring different dosage and different strains as well. I have a little bit of advice that I feel you will benefit from.

First off, I looked at your previous post and you mentioned that you couldn't recall the first mixture that made you truly believe in Kratom. From this point forward, you should document your mixtures (In a notebook maybe? that's what I do) and when you find one that works, keep it in mind for the future! Now then there's the tolerance issue, which you seem to be experiencing pretty quickly. As with anything that you consume, you need to keep your body consistently guessing in order to always get desired effects. This is where the documented mixtures will come into play. You can go back and see what has worked for you, and try to come up with some sort of routine with these mixtures.

Understanding how it works for you specifically is a huge part of becoming a Kratom connoisseur. The other part is sticking to it.

Summing up, a little organization and a thoughtful approach based off of that is going to yield positive results for you, I can almost guarantee it.

I look forward to seeing future posts from you Brian, take it easy!

The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: madmaxnightrider

What would cause Kratom to work so profoundly only 1 out of 10 times 1 year 9 months ago #10348

  • madmaxnightrider
  • madmaxnightrider's Avatar
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Fight For Kratom! Don't Let Them Win!
  • Posts: 1773
  • Thank you received: 1638
  • Karma: 61
Hello brianharr123, Welcome to the Forum. I'm sorry that you can't get the effects that you won't from Kratom. That's Frustrating to say the Least. Sometimes this happens to me. I think it is just as michaels said about finding the right Vendors, Strains, Dosages & Blends that work for you. Please don't give up. It will work for you. Just keep on experimenting & write it all down like michaels said. When you find it you will feel this joy come over you & your Life will be worth Living! :)
If anybody has any Questions about Kratom please private message me or make a Post & I will be glad to answer as soon as I can usually within 24 hours if not sooner. I'm usually on really late at night Between Midnight & 5am.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Moderators: Marie C, kemppaulh
Time to create page: 0.057 seconds

Forum Support

If you're interested in advertising on the site or having any trouble with any function of the forum, please drop us a line.

Contact Us