Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
General discussions regarding Kratom and related topics.
(No Vendor or Promotional Material Please)

TOPIC: Stem and Vein question.

Stem and Vein question. 1 year 7 months ago #10486

  • gmantheman
  • gmantheman's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 599
  • Thank you received: 539
  • Karma: 13
How many days are you supposed to stay on stem and vein for? I guess there is no hard/fast rule but I have seen as little as two and as much as five.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Stem and Vein question. 1 year 7 months ago #10487

  • HBMKratom
  • HBMKratom's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Vendor
  • HB&M Kratom
  • Posts: 93
  • Thank you received: 66
  • Karma: 1
The longer the better. 1 week is good, 2 weeks is ideal.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: madmaxnightrider

Stem and Vein question. 1 year 7 months ago #10491

  • gmantheman
  • gmantheman's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 599
  • Thank you received: 539
  • Karma: 13
HBMKratom wrote:
The longer the better. 1 week is good, 2 weeks is ideal.
Thanks for the reply. For the past two days I was burning S&V from Kratom eye. Their S&V is a mix of white and red md along with other strains such as red bali and borneo. For a day time burn at 1.5 teaspoons it was good. Nice energy. For a night time session at 8 to 10 grams it worked...for awhile. I got good sleep but only for 4 hrs. When I woke up restless. I ordered your S&V so I think I will resume it when it arrives. I think yours since it's Bali based would be ideal at night.

For S&V do you recommend increasing the burn amount by 30 to 50%?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Stem and Vein question. 1 year 7 months ago #10511

  • madmaxnightrider
  • madmaxnightrider's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Kratom Goes On.
  • Posts: 1585
  • Thank you received: 1254
  • Karma: 51
Compared to PLK (Plain Leaf Kratom) S&V is about 25% less Potent. So I would increase it just a little until you find your best dose that works for you.
If anybody has any Questions about Kratom please private message me & I will be glad to answer as soon as I can.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: gmantheman

Stem and Vein question. 1 year 7 months ago #10543

  • HBMKratom
  • HBMKratom's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Vendor
  • HB&M Kratom
  • Posts: 93
  • Thank you received: 66
  • Karma: 1
madmaxnightrider wrote:
Compared to PLK (Plain Leaf Kratom) S&V is about 25% less Potent. So I would increase it just a little until you find your best dose that works for you.

I Agree with Madmaxnightrider. Just a tad bit more.
The good thing is that our S&V is around 90% - 95% S&V. Its very difficult to remove all the leaf content from the S&V.
S&V has different properties compared to the leaf part, but still very beneficial. So the burn effects will be different, but good to lower tolly.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: madmaxnightrider

Stem and Vein question. 1 year 7 months ago #10544

  • gmantheman
  • gmantheman's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 599
  • Thank you received: 539
  • Karma: 13
HBMKratom wrote:
madmaxnightrider wrote:
Compared to PLK (Plain Leaf Kratom) S&V is about 25% less Potent. So I would increase it just a little until you find your best dose that works for you.

I Agree with Madmaxnightrider. Just a tad bit more.
The good thing is that our S&V is around 90% - 95% S&V. Its very difficult to remove all the leaf content from the S&V.
S&V has different properties compared to the leaf part, but still very beneficial. So the burn effects will be different, but good to lower tolly.
I went ahead and bought another pack of S&V from you. My first order should arrive today.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Stem and Vein question. 1 year 7 months ago #10571

  • madmaxnightrider
  • madmaxnightrider's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Kratom Goes On.
  • Posts: 1585
  • Thank you received: 1254
  • Karma: 51
Let me know how the S&V works for you gmantheman. Thanks!
If anybody has any Questions about Kratom please private message me & I will be glad to answer as soon as I can.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Moderators: Marie C, kemppaulh
Time to create page: 0.068 seconds

Forum Support

If you're interested in advertising on the site or having any trouble with any function of the forum, please drop us a line.

Contact Us