Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
Approved Vendors are Kratom Industry retailers that have undergone our review process, ensuring a certain level of security and best practices representing Kratom as a natural health alternative. In order to be approved, a vendor's website must: a) NOT promote Kratom in any way that could be construed as a "legal high", "recreational use" or similar; b) NOT contain medical claims of any kind; c) Contain a valid SSL certificate ensuring that information entered by a user is encrypted; d) Successfully pass a security scan yielding no threats; e) Provide easily accessible contact information that customers can use for prompt service and inquiries (preferably a phone number).

TOPIC:

Pharmacy Dropout LLC 2 months 2 weeks ago #51793

• Pharmacy Dropout
  • Pharmacy Dropout's Avatar Topic Author
  • Vendor
  • Thank you received: 461
100 USD KILOS - STORE WIDE

Due to economic hardship:
Due to economic hardship, we're dropping the price of all plain leaf Kratom, store wide to 100 dollars. This does not include enhanced extract or other botanicals. This is our largest sale in history.

If you're in need of the highest quality plain leaf Kratom, with a money back guarantee, please consider purchasing a kilogram or two from our store. The limit is 10 kgs per person.

Please, only add plain leaf Kratom to your shopping cart. Please, only add kilograms. We will be having a sale later, this week where 100 gram pouches will be going for half off too. No other items, please. If you wish to purchase other items, please create a separate order and pay separate shipping and handling.

We are all feeling the crunch during these trying times! We hope this helps you. Please use FLASH48 at checkout to save almost half on your plain leaf Kratom, today. It must be in all caps.

No other promotions/codes/discounts are permissible during this trial sale. These are as high as we can mark things down, please understand.

If sales continue to do well, we will bring our prices down for good, so please spread the word to everyone you know!

Our small, family owned and operated company can only exist through your customer feedback. For every referral, we are offering an additional 25% off on a kilogram of your choice, which can be included in the 100 USD sale, making a kg 75 USD for those who can make a referral. Our family thanks you.

Mr and Mrs Solomon (Jeff and Tiff)

Please consider joining our newsletter when it pops up on the front page.
I own and operate www.pharmacy-dropout.com We have the United States leading supply of bulk and retail Thunder God Vine. We also have Kratom, and other exotic botanicals. All of our Products are sold with no intent on use, and are not sold for consumption.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Pharmacy Dropout.

Pharmacy Dropout LLC 3 months 6 days ago #51462

• Pharmacy Dropout
  • Vendor
Extremely Rare - Novel Alkaloid Profile

It's finally arrived - Ultra Rare
After five years, we've finally procured a source in Cambodia and now present to you, from forests untouched by man, our new and ultra rare, Green Cambodian Maeng Da (MD). When I opened my company, we only had five varieties to choose from. What made my company succeed where 99% of the vendors fail among a hyper-saturated market, was the exotic strains and other extremely rare botanicals that you couldn't get elsewhere (and best service), and that's what you're getting here, This is a plant with a mix of over 30 different alkaloids that one cannot obtain elsewhere. My source for our coveted and exclusive Cambodian Red that's been overwhelmingly popular and set us at the top, states the alkaloid profile for this plant is unique, it contains more mitraphylline and isomitraphlline, making it relaxing on the muscles and in theory, possibly positively affecting the immune system as these chemicals may play a role in the immune system. While I cannot make a claim, there is some evidence supporting this and I encourage our customers to do their own research on these chemicals before coming to their own conclusion. I cannot say with certainty, I do find that since Kratom came into my life, I'm sick only a fraction the amount of time the decade before I found Kratom. Regarding this strain, mostly, it contains more paynantheine, purportedly making up over 10% of the alkaloids in it's profile, which is a smooth muscle relaxer.

We have been able to obtain Red Cambodian for half a decade, but the Green Veined variety has been incredibly elusive in note-worthy quantities; to obtain for sale would have been impossible, this is because it's from a less mature plant and in Cambodia, I've been told that the trees that are found are typically older, which makes the rare trees red veined. Now, take into consideration how rare this strain is and you will see what a gem it truly is.

This extremely rare strain has a different feel, being relaxing, yet energizing at the same time! It is perfect for those who have depression and anxiety; for those with ADHD/ADD, being smooth and balanced it produces a well rounded effect that would be described as "an enhanced sense of well-being" and could be considered a "social vitamin" for those who are deficient due to the aforementioned issues. If you're feeling blue, hearing static in your body or mind, mull this item over.

As always, I back up all of our products with a 100% satisfaction guarantee. Please keep this in mind when doing business with me at Pharmacy Dropout LLC/PDO Botanicals LLC. It's risk free!

Now on LinkedIn! See the links below!
I own and operate www.pharmacy-dropout.com We have the United States leading supply of bulk and retail Thunder God Vine. We also have Kratom, and other exotic botanicals. All of our Products are sold with no intent on use, and are not sold for consumption.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Pharmacy Dropout LLC 3 months 6 days ago #51461

• Pharmacy Dropout
  • Vendor
What makes this interesting, is that the Pink Bali contains significantly less extracts, yet, it's effect is more pronounced for some! It's counterintutiive!

Pharmacy Dropout LLC 4 months 1 week ago #51057

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 2015
Brother Hyperion !!
How are you doing ?

I actually have tried this water soluble extract and plan on posting a review, need to finish it up , quality just like all of PDO’s options that I’ve tried .

Highly recommend the white Bali and the green and gold Mekong as well ... sooo good , ok...need to kick it into gear and finish up my review !!
Still to date .... Some of the best top shelf exceptional picks from PDO , stellar company (:

Let’s catch up soon my friend.
Life is better with kratom !

Pharmacy Dropout LLC 4 months 1 week ago #51053

• Pharmacy Dropout
  • Vendor
Hi everyone. I wanted to check in with everyone and let you all know, we've changed our 49% extract to a new water soluble extract. It's unique, and personally, I find it to kick in very quickly, lets say, 2 min. It's outrageous. I'm wondering if I'm the only one feeling it that fast. Perhaps it's my gastric sleeve? Either way, the product is amazing and I highly suggest trying it out. It's novel. It will look like normal Kratom powder, but with a different tint, as these are the natural Kratom alkaloids (that is their color). It's very potent too.
The following user(s) said Thank You: michele373, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Pharmacy Dropout LLC 6 months 2 weeks ago #49791

• Babel-17
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2540
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Akuammine

Huh, I guess I'll have to research that on the bat computer.

www.thieme-connect.de/products/ejournals/abstract/10.1055/s-2006-959764

I shouldn't extrapolate from that here, but if it works like that "other stuff" against malaria, it might have other similarities in regards what's uppermost on our minds these days.

What's the difference between the two Picralima Nitidas offered for sale? Btw, one of them has a bizarre price jump when moving from 50 grams to 100 grams. 50 grams for $15, 100 grams for $80?

Pharmacy Dropout LLC 6 months 2 weeks ago #49789

• Babel-17
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2540
What product were you referring to?

We were the first vendor in the Americas to carry the product.

I could guess, as you refer to Africa, and dried seed, but I'd prefer to just have it spelled out. :)

Pharmacy Dropout LLC 6 months 2 weeks ago #49777

• Pharmacy Dropout
  • Vendor
I forgot to advertise in here!
I had a flash sale on "rainbow" Kratom. I know, cheap marketing, I don't like it either. I had to make something up at the last second while falling asleep, forgive me. I know that's frowned upon in the old fashioned community.

Since I didn't get a chance to share with you, I'll give our community at ILK a chance to get in on this. I was doing 100 dollar kilograms for roughly, 1 day. It's a mix of 33% red, 33% green and 33% white. I can do the sale till Saturday morning for the community. I can't do coupons though, it's half off. If you're wishing to try our quality, at cost, now is your chance.

I'm almost sold out. I don't anticipate it will be there much longer. If you're interested, I'm going to mask the item so others won't buy it, so it's a secret. Buy the item from our web page "ILK PROMO" from the website. That's the item you want. I'll have it as the front web page item, with a rainbow on it. You won't be able to miss it. One kilo of mixed plain leaf.

Thanks everyone.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Babel-17, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Pharmacy Dropout LLC 6 months 2 weeks ago #49772

• Pharmacy Dropout
  • Vendor
We were the first vendor in the Americas to carry the product.
Our African source perfected the drying procedure and managed to source the product that is now available to you by many sources.  We were the ORIGINAL source.  There were NO OTHER ONLINE SOURCES.  WE WERE THE ORIGIN.  I did my research on this product when they tried to ban Mitragyna Speciosa, my aim was to try and find an alternative to Kratom.  In my research, which delved into other countries and different languages, I found this plant. My studies yielded suspected opioid analgesic activity with unknown origin.  Kappa and opioid receptor play with no visuals, which seemed to be contradictory to the kappa receptors as these should cause visuals, but this plant doesn't, with no known potential for abuse (at least, that's what we've seen so far, I can't make these claims outright - it could be, I wouldn't know), I saw massive potential in this plant for our US based customers.  Now it seems everyone is on this bandwagon.  I have companies wanting to jump in on the action with me as well, but I can't find the time to jump on with them.

I began importation, but rot became an issue.  The best plant material, IS A SECRET, and I will not divulge how to obtain the best material.  There is a secret to it that no one else knows!  Through trial and error, we have been able to obtain the best we can, with dried seed.  There is nothing better than what we have.  No one else carries better product than we do.  The success started here.  Everyone else is a copycat.  I'd like to clearance out our A grade seeds which are dried, which I'm allowing our customers or other vendors to carry, and you can put your own price tag on it.  They are being sold as a bulk botanical.  The dried product is whole, the seed is whole and the seeds are best bought by those who wish to do something with them.  I also have capsules, but those aren't on clearance.  We were also the first vendor to bring you Thunder God Vine, same story.  We are the source.  In the meantime, if you know vendors, please, share.  There is no catch, I simply have surplus and wish to clearance it out.

Regards,

Hyperion Solomon "Jeff"
Owner and Founder
Pharmacy Dropout LLC
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Babel-17

Pharmacy Dropout LLC 7 months 3 weeks ago #48900

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 2015
Hello teeswaran ! Pink Bali sounds bueno !
I just placed a order for PDO’s kava extract , love to combine magnolia extract with it ... warm glowing relaxation.... only when feeling lots of tension and for evenings only !

Great to see a familiar name from back in the day ! Take care (L) (c) (L)
Life is better with kratom !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat

Moderators: kemppaulh
Time to create page: 0.262 seconds