Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
Approved Vendors are Kratom Industry retailers that have undergone our review process, ensuring a certain level of security and best practices representing Kratom as a natural health alternative. In order to be approved, a vendor's website must: a) NOT promote Kratom in any way that could be construed as a "legal high", "recreational use" or similar; b) NOT contain medical claims of any kind; c) Contain a valid SSL certificate ensuring that information entered by a user is encrypted; d) Successfully pass a security scan yielding no threats; e) Provide easily accessible contact information that customers can use for prompt service and inquiries (preferably a phone number).

TOPIC:

Pharmacy Dropout LLC 1 year 2 months ago #37689

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 8778
Hi Usernametaken,

Kratering is right. With Approved Vendors, you can post wherever you like (or accidentally do, lol).

I went ahead and moved your PDO discussion over here so Jeffrey (and Tiffany) check this thread from time to time. I also benefit from the blends Tiffany creates since I also have the some of same health challenges as you AND Tiffany.

I’m so glad you mentioned how I remind people to NOT WAIT UNTIL YOUR LAST 6 GRAMS to order!

I can NEVER SAY IT ENOUGH. There are a million things that affect our orders between Indonesia and our vendor, then a million MORE can interrupt a package in transit and DELAYS OCCUR.
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Pharmacy Dropout

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Pharmacy Dropout LLC 1 year 2 months ago #37686

• Usernametaken
  • Visitor
Thanks Kratering!! I’ve always seen that option before but for some reason it’s not showing up when I post. Very curious as to why. It used to be one of the first things to enter. Maybe someone can take a screenshot to point me right direction. If it’s there idk how I’m missing it.

Just got my order! Mail was 2 1/2 hours late & I didn’t think I would get till Monday. Laurie had mentioned to always have some on hand so you don’t run out. Very good advice. Used to have multiple orders from different vendors but on tight budget. Jeff even threw in a 10g sample of Enhanced Pink Bali which is always a nice surprise. I suffer from same conditions his wife does so hopefully this will help. Tiffany cane up with the blend. I’ll update on my thoughts on strains! TC

Pharmacy Dropout LLC 1 year 2 months ago #37677

• kratering
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 587
When you post there is a drop down menu with the different areas of the forum. The default is the first choice of Introduce yourself.

So even if you are in a different section of the forum and planning to post in that section it'll go into the Introduce yourself.

Luckily PDO is an ILK approved vendor, so there is no rule about what section of the forum they are posted in.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Pharmacy Dropout, Usernametaken

Pharmacy Dropout LLC 1 year 2 months ago #37675

• Usernametaken
  • Visitor
Hi, somethingsacred,

Sounds Good! I’ve Never ordered a kilo of any one strain. After 2 1/2 years still experimenting. Sometimes Whites are more relaxing for me than Reds. I attribute this to my ADHD. I’m prescribed Adderall but don’t like taking it. Took this AM & not liking how I’m feeling. Yet I’m definitely more focused.

I ordered 50 grams of the Red Malaysian MD. It’s supposed to be one of his most relaxing strains with the Red Hulu being #1. I also ordered 50 grams of the Green Malaysian MD and 150 grams of the White Malaysian MD.

I’m hoping that it will affect me the way White’s are known for but it could very easily sedate me instead. It’s hard for me to find any strain that gives me energy I need. I know how odd that sounds since ppl with ADHD are often bouncing off the walls. That’s not me.

I need physical and mental stimulation due to physical issues as well as mental. My ADHD expresses itself with me becoming overly talkative to the point that I can’t stand to hear my own voice, yet I still can’t stop. Also I can be very scattered. Always misplacing things. Of course focus is a major issue.

Since I have depression & anxiety it can override the ADHD to the point of me not talking to anyone, yet I know once I start the conversation it won’t be short. I’m aware it’s annoying to other’s. Which stresses me out more! It’s a viscous cycle. The few ppl I’m close with put up with it. When not medicated if I go out, which is very rare these days, I’ll talk to anyone! Have had 3 hr conversations with strangers at Walmart, lol. Some ppl think I’m on something illicit. When I used to be on something illicit I appeared more “normal”.

Hmmm maybe I’m not as focused as I thought? I know I got off topic. My apologies!

I also ordered the Red Thai which I’ve never had from PDO. It was an energetic Red when I got from a different vendor as was Red Hulu. Got 50 grams of the New Guinea Green Horned MD. I’ve had that before and it was what a Green is said to be, mildly energetic, mood lift, pain relief. Plus All of his Mekong (Vietnamese) strains.

Hope to get order soon. Idk whether to try the WMD first or stick to the Green Horn. Will report back. TC

I see now this thread is in “introduce yourself”, right? Sorry not sure why.

Pharmacy Dropout LLC 1 year 2 months ago #37674

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 1289
Good morning usernametaken,

I ordered a kilo of the red Malaysian maeng da , it’s a lovely strain thought to help with anxiety/depression..and pain..... for me it’s a relaxing and quieting of the mind strain, really mellowing out on the nerves , I enjoy it predominantly in the evening , it doesn’t knock me out but puts me in a very chill place in my body, will definitely take you in a calm direction . It’s lovely and I savor it , sometimes mix it with another red or a green ....
Life is better with kratom !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Usernametaken

Pharmacy Dropout LLC 1 year 2 months ago #37672

• Usernametaken
  • Visitor
Ahh.....realized I didn’t see option on what category to place these posts. Did I miss something? If so plz correct me. Sorry Laurie you might have to move this. It should have been added to the PDO thread. I wasn’t given option to delete this. Otherwise I would have copied, pasted & put in correct place. Then deleted it here but I can’t tell where “here” is :blink:

Last edit: by Usernametaken.

Pharmacy Dropout LLC 1 year 2 months ago #37670

• Usernametaken
  • Visitor
Hi everyone,

I’m expecting an order from PDO n the next couple hours. I’m looking forward to trying the newest strains of the Red, White, and Green Malaysian Maeng Da. I also ordered the Vietnam Bundle. Has anyone tried any of these strains? If so what was your experience/opinion?

I’ve had the Red & Gold Mekong before but this is first time ordering the White & Green. Ironically, I was googling whether it was the rainy season in a lot of the countries of origin such as New Guinea and Vietnam, in an effort to avoid those that are currently having lots of rain. Little did I know that the rainy season in Indonesia ended about a month ago per Jeff @ PDO. So I didn’t order a lot of my normal favs.

Rainy season or not, PDO offers quality leaf. I get too caught up in my own head. Took me over 3 days to choose strains. Do any of you who have depression and/or anxiety relate to being overwhelmed when having to make relatively easy decisions? For me order kratom is a serious endeavor, lol.

I’m not one for doing reviews since a lot of time all strains seem the same. Hopefully there will be some standout’s and I will try to review.

Take Care Guys!!

Last edit: by Usernametaken. Reason: Too many lol’s, lol

Pharmacy Dropout LLC 1 year 2 months ago #36883

• Pharmacy Dropout
  • Pharmacy Dropout's Avatar Topic Author
  • Vendor
  • Thank you received: 366
The Famous White Malaysian Maeng Da, Stocked!
This batch finished it's cure (drying) five days ago, which means this batch is as fresh as it can get. A person has to consider the time it takes to obtain customs clearance, shipping and grinding, this can take several days, up to a month at times (two months during Christmas); five days is remarkable! This batch is less than one week old! Have you ever wondered what fresh Kratom is like? Have you ever imagined flying over and having it made fresh? Now is your chance to save the air fare and try it in your own home!

We've had too many people express interest in re-orders and miss opportunities to e-mail each one of you. We cannot keep track of the e-mails. With orders for this product ranging in the hundreds recently, it's estimated to sell out in two weeks to a month, like our last batch.

Our customers have bought more of this product than any other product in a short time frame, we've also received more positive e-mails and phone calls on this product, than any other in such a short window. This product is unique, as people have been claiming it's not harsh, unlike many other whites, yet it keeps it's energetic aroma. One customer even touted that it's the only White they ever liked in nine years. Kratom connoisseurs have claimed this is an exceptional product and unique for it's vein color.

This is a small batch, created only to order from friends oversea. If you want to try the very best, try this product, while I still have it. This is our second batch, and we're not sure if we're going to carry it all the time (it's very hard to obtain as shipping is strange and expensive since we have to export it twice.)

We allowed 12 customers who are regulars to try the first batch. They provided feedback, it was a unanimous decision that this product is excellent. It has been described as extremely impressive, dynamic and unique.
I own and operate www.pharmacy-dropout.com We have the United States leading supply of bulk and retail Thunder God Vine. We also have Kratom, and other exotic botanicals. All of our Products are sold with no intent on use, and are not sold for consumption.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Usernametaken

Pharmacy Dropout LLC 1 year 3 months ago #36481

• Speciosalist
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 6
Thanks!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie

Pharmacy Dropout LLC 1 year 3 months ago #36461

• Pharmacy Dropout
  • Pharmacy Dropout's Avatar Topic Author
  • Vendor
  • Thank you received: 366
Yes, we have testing on our products.
I own and operate www.pharmacy-dropout.com We have the United States leading supply of bulk and retail Thunder God Vine. We also have Kratom, and other exotic botanicals. All of our Products are sold with no intent on use, and are not sold for consumption.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Speciosalist

Moderators: kemppaulh
Time to create page: 0.334 seconds