Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
Approved Vendors are Kratom Industry retailers that have undergone our review process, ensuring a certain level of security and best practices representing Kratom as a natural health alternative. In order to be approved, a vendor's website must: a) NOT promote Kratom in any way that could be construed as a "legal high", "recreational use" or similar; b) NOT contain medical claims of any kind; c) Contain a valid SSL certificate ensuring that information entered by a user is encrypted; d) Successfully pass a security scan yielding no threats; e) Provide easily accessible contact information that customers can use for prompt service and inquiries (preferably a phone number).

TOPIC:

Pharmacy Dropout LLC 5 years 8 months ago #2077

• AleaCeleste
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 5
I am new to this website and hopefully am doing this correctly. I'm a customer of the gentleman who runs this business and I would like to leave feedback so other people will try this vendor. He sells quality Kratom for the lowest prices you can find. He ships fast and free, and has very good communication. If you have any questions you can be assured he will respond to you personally. Give Pharmacy Dropout LLC a try, you will be glad you did! :-bd
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Pharmacy Dropout, Bebebaby101

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Pharmacy Dropout LLC 5 years 8 months ago #2043

• Pharmacy Dropout
  • Pharmacy Dropout's Avatar Topic Author
  • Vendor
  • Thank you received: 461
Greetings,

Pharmacy Dropout LLC sells high quality, inexpensive Kratom, Kava extracts, Thunder God Vine extracts and other botanical substances on a retail level, which is where our prices beat the competitors; especially with the free shipping and tracking. We also will be donating a percentage of our earnings to the Botanical Legal Defense. We also support the American Kratom Association.

Pharmacy Dropout LLC is a small, family owned and operated business, located in the Corvallis area of Oregon. I spent three years doing business with dozens of vendors, trying to find the best products that exist. Pharmacy Dropout places on average, roughly monthly to bi-monthly orders for fresh specimens in regard to all products. We don't carry any stale or old products. Freshness is quality in this field. So why shop with us? Because it's always straight from the source, with no middle man on any of our products; it's also very, very fresh, every shipment is tested, before it's put up for sale. We also take customs out of the equation. If that’s not enough to persuade you, I also give away free samples sometimes, as a surprise, within orders placed through the website. The biggest reason I think people should shop with us, is our prices and customer service, and quality too. We keep costs low, making only a modest investment and we’re constantly sourcing for new products. We also take care of our customers. We strive every day to provide the best possible customer service. We are genuinely friendly, courteous, professional and thoughtful. We live by the golden rule.
I own and operate www.pharmacy-dropout.com We have the United States leading supply of bulk and retail Thunder God Vine. We also have Kratom, and other exotic botanicals. All of our Products are sold with no intent on use, and are not sold for consumption.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, GOLDA55, ghuskerdude, Teeswaran, JVM7ohm, Oddblonde7

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Pharmacy Dropout. Reason: Last paragraph sounded corny and there weasel words and what-not.
Moderators: kemppaulh
Time to create page: 0.177 seconds