09 Mar 2020
We want to welcome everyone to the New I Love Kratom Forum. We're constantly trying to improve the forum for our members. Please take the time to show our approved vendors some love. Check out our approved advertisers as well and feel free to post about your experience. If this is your first time to the site, make sure to register and do your first post in the "Introduce Yourself" section. Also, make sure do check out the "Approved Vendors" section of the forum to find great daily and weekly deals.

We would like to send out a special thanks to all of our advertisers and approved vendors. Be sure to check out their sites and try them out.

UPDATE: Gold Leaf Botanicals is doing a special 10% off and I had posted it incorrectly. That coupon should is now changed to ILKforum15%.

We would like to throw a big thanks out to all the vendors on this forum for being so awesome and a very very special thanks to our Moderators.

~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
Read More...
Approved Vendors are Kratom Industry retailers that have undergone our review process, ensuring a certain level of security and best practices representing Kratom as a natural health alternative. In order to be approved, a vendor's website must: a) NOT promote Kratom in any way that could be construed as a "legal high", "recreational use" or similar; b) NOT contain medical claims of any kind; c) Contain a valid SSL certificate ensuring that information entered by a user is encrypted; d) Successfully pass a security scan yielding no threats; e) Provide easily accessible contact information that customers can use for prompt service and inquiries (preferably a phone number).

TOPIC: Pharmacy Dropout LLC

Pharmacy Dropout LLC 7 months 1 week ago #44941

• michele373
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3953
I can vouch that its superb. I get mailers from some 'regular' or great vendors when they are having a promotion. about a month ago they were giving workday blend samples with any order.

as most of you know I don't dabble with extracts or tinctures in fear of my tolerance skyrocketing more than it already has. but I saved this for a special ouchie have to go to work day. and oh boy did it work.

I took 1.5 grams ( my 'normal' leaf morning dose is about 6g ) and it worked so well for mood lift and pain relief, I was almost cheery. as cheery as I can be for a 16 hr work day on my feet lol..and it lasted at least 6 hrs. I re dosed with caps of my standard leaf just to keep the good wave of feeling going. but did a smaller than average dose and I was great all day. thank god nov is slow..but im not a chef to be a millionare. gotta love what you do.

and the dedication and love of what you do jeff makes a difference! I gotta try your wifes blend next! heard so many good things about it! thank you..
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, madmaxnightrider, Tiggermanscrat

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Pharmacy Dropout LLC 7 months 1 week ago #44934

• Pharmacy Dropout
  • Pharmacy Dropout's Avatar Topic Author
  • Vendor
  • Thank you received: 364
A little update. We have a work day blend that many customers might enjoy.

It's been a long time since I dropped by, so I figured I'd drop in for a few days.
I own and operate www.pharmacy-dropout.com We have the United States leading supply of bulk and retail Thunder God Vine. We also have Kratom, and other exotic botanicals. All of our Products are sold with no intent on use, and are not sold for consumption.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, madmaxnightrider, JVM7ohm, Tiggermanscrat, michele373, Babel-17

Pharmacy Dropout LLC 1 year 1 month ago #37965

• Pharmacy Dropout
  • Vendor
That's your code. It's a decent discount too. It's currently the only promo code we've had for a while. We take good care of our ILK members.
I own and operate www.pharmacy-dropout.com We have the United States leading supply of bulk and retail Thunder God Vine. We also have Kratom, and other exotic botanicals. All of our Products are sold with no intent on use, and are not sold for consumption.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat

Pharmacy Dropout LLC 1 year 1 month ago #37890

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 8702
I hope you used the tricky code: ILK
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Pharmacy Dropout, Teeswaran, Tiggermanscrat

Pharmacy Dropout LLC 1 year 1 month ago #37886

• smoothc
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 231
Just ordered a big batch of the Indo green 'com' horn. I'm waiting by the mailbox...lol I'm sure it will be good or you wouldn't offer it. Nice to see you have the white Malaysian back, and of course the red Malaysian is always a for sure thing.
Thanks Jeffrey...any new coupon codes coming out soon?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie

Pharmacy Dropout LLC 1 year 1 month ago #37751

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Visitor
Im super stoked on the red Malaysian MD, thank you Jeffery , and the kava extract is a real treat as well, I’ll have to try the pink Bali at some point , thank your wife
for us !! =D>

Gold Mekong was a nice sample you sent ( super chill), appreciate tour service mucho

Brandon

Last edit: by Somethingsacredgoinonhere.

Pharmacy Dropout LLC 1 year 1 month ago #37745

• Pharmacy Dropout
  • Vendor
Checking in. I'm happy to see the nice things being said. I can't take any credit for the Pink Bali. That's all my wife.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Teeswaran, smoothc

Pharmacy Dropout LLC 1 year 1 month ago #37698

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Visitor
Super curious about the green Malaysian MD, please tell us how that one is when you have a chance to try it out , also love you hear about the green horned .....

Sounds like a good order you made , hot dang , I’m looking forward to order from Jeff again in the not too distant future,

My reason for using Kratom is for mostly pain relief and to help me with depression/ anxiety... and it does a wonderful job !!!

Thx for posting , always nice to see you around here ..

peace out

Pharmacy Dropout LLC 1 year 1 month ago #37689

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 8702
Hi Usernametaken,

Kratering is right. With Approved Vendors, you can post wherever you like (or accidentally do, lol).

I went ahead and moved your PDO discussion over here so Jeffrey (and Tiffany) check this thread from time to time. I also benefit from the blends Tiffany creates since I also have the some of same health challenges as you AND Tiffany.

I’m so glad you mentioned how I remind people to NOT WAIT UNTIL YOUR LAST 6 GRAMS to order!

I can NEVER SAY IT ENOUGH. There are a million things that affect our orders between Indonesia and our vendor, then a million MORE can interrupt a package in transit and DELAYS OCCUR.
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Pharmacy Dropout, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Pharmacy Dropout LLC 1 year 1 month ago #37686

• Usernametaken
  • Visitor
Thanks Kratering!! I’ve always seen that option before but for some reason it’s not showing up when I post. Very curious as to why. It used to be one of the first things to enter. Maybe someone can take a screenshot to point me right direction. If it’s there idk how I’m missing it.

Just got my order! Mail was 2 1/2 hours late & I didn’t think I would get till Monday. Laurie had mentioned to always have some on hand so you don’t run out. Very good advice. Used to have multiple orders from different vendors but on tight budget. Jeff even threw in a 10g sample of Enhanced Pink Bali which is always a nice surprise. I suffer from same conditions his wife does so hopefully this will help. Tiffany cane up with the blend. I’ll update on my thoughts on strains! TC

Moderators: kemppaulh
Time to create page: 0.384 seconds