Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
Approved Vendors are Kratom Industry retailers that have undergone our review process, ensuring a certain level of security and best practices representing Kratom as a natural health alternative. In order to be approved, a vendor's website must: a) NOT promote Kratom in any way that could be construed as a "legal high", "recreational use" or similar; b) NOT contain medical claims of any kind; c) Contain a valid SSL certificate ensuring that information entered by a user is encrypted; d) Successfully pass a security scan yielding no threats; e) Provide easily accessible contact information that customers can use for prompt service and inquiries (preferably a phone number).

TOPIC:

Pharmacy Dropout LLC 2 years 2 months ago #27603

• August Noon
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 247
Bill,

I strongly suggest you try it. It’s a super easy to move money instantly. Kratom vendors have problems processing credit cards all the time.

Let me know if you want me to quickly walk you through it.

-August
#kratomlivesmatter
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Pharmacy Dropout LLC 2 years 2 months ago #27602

• August Noon
  • Gold Boarder
Sorry John. I was just talking to someone named mike. I’m very sorry I called you that. Lol. Brain is misfiring. I was in a bad car wreck this week.
#kratomlivesmatter

Pharmacy Dropout LLC 2 years 2 months ago #27601

• BarnicleBill
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 176
I was confronted with Venmo today and did not know what it was, so I just forgot about it, lol.

No matter where ya go.....there ya are! BB
I never make mistakes........
I thought I made a mistake once...but I was wrong!

Pharmacy Dropout LLC 2 years 2 months ago #27599

• August Noon
  • Gold Boarder
Mike,

I use it for anxiety and pain so we’re kinda close there. I know Jeff recommends the green Bali. I tried it once early on and liked it. Not my favorite, but like I said, I’m a red guy. It certainly did what it was supposed to. I don’t think you’ll find it too speedy. That’s my worst fear about trying whites. I’ve heard stories about people’s heart rate going up and becoming anxious with whites (not Jeff, some crappy vendor). It’s kratom so I doubt that actually happens unless some shady vendor slips something into the Kratom to make it do that so you’ll buy more for energy. Great thing about Jeff. He has some of the cleanest Kratom I’ve experienced and I know him well enough to know he would never put adulterants in his product.

Maybe try a red if you like the green Bali. I think the Maylay Red Horn is his other suggestion, and like I said, perfect balance of stimulation and relaxation. My personal favorite is the Vietnamese Mekong Gold now. It fits the above description as well. I think it tests higher on active compounds too.

Anyway, I’ve tried a lot of his strains and have never been disappointed. Even with the greens which are normally not my thing. I just got the Vietnamese Mekong Red also. I don’t like it quite as well as I do the Gold, but it’s still a damn fine strain.

I’d suggest maybe a sample pack if he’s still doing those so you can maybe find the perfect stain for you. You can also request a sample of something else with your order last time I checked. If he can still do that, that’s a good suggestion as well if you just see one more thing you think you need to try. I like the red Bali, but it’s certainly not super stimulating. Sure is potent though.

Anyway, I hope you like the green Bali. I feel pretty confident you will, but I haven’t tried it again since the early days.

Cheers Mike and let me know if I can help.

-August
#kratomlivesmatter

Pharmacy Dropout LLC 2 years 2 months ago #27597

• Steelyman08
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 36
Hi August,
I'm really very ignorant when it comes to good kratom and how to use strains, etc.
The Green Bali is what I opted for (as you also suggested) based on research.
Thanks for your help - very much. I have to avoid the speedy stuff that many enjoy. It just triggers anxiety and leads to loss of appetite, etc. I've never tried reds because so much online misinformation leads one to believe that they'll make you sleepy and sedated, etc. So I've gone with the greens thus far and avoided the whites (speedy).
So any education from those who know better than I is much appreciated.
I'll let you know how the green Bali goes.
Thanks and have a good weekend (-:
John

Pharmacy Dropout LLC 2 years 2 months ago #27581

• August Noon
  • Gold Boarder
With your symptoms you might want to do a mix. Maybe a green and red for the anxiety. Borneo is good for that. Jeff’s Maylay Red Horn is a pretty perfect combo of stimulating and relaxing at the same time. Good choice also. I think that’s where he usually guides people new to his product. Also the Green Bali.
#kratomlivesmatter
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Steelyman08

Pharmacy Dropout LLC 2 years 2 months ago #27579

• August Noon
  • Gold Boarder
What do you have experience with and what do you like?
#kratomlivesmatter

Pharmacy Dropout LLC 2 years 2 months ago #27578

• August Noon
  • Gold Boarder
Sure. What sort of help were you looking for? For me, red veins, with a couple exceptions like Borneo, are plenty stimulating. The only greens I’ve tried have been Jeff’s. I liked them and they did what I wanted, but not as perfectly as reds. You’re description sounds like you woul like greens. Try his New guinea (very interesting location for Kratom). I don’t remember the whole title. I guess I could look. Anyway, I loved it. It’s provably the only green I’d do again. I do like good green maylay. That’s always interesting.
#kratomlivesmatter

Pharmacy Dropout LLC 2 years 2 months ago #27543

• Steelyman08
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 36
Thanks,August. That helped a great deal. I'm no genius with strains, but mellow and uplifting is what I'm after.
I use it for anxiety and depression, so those are fairly self explanatory issues. You need the lift, but nothing too speedy or the anxiety kicks in. It's hard to know exactly how to create the desired balance, so any help would be gratefully received.
Thanks so much,
John

Pharmacy Dropout LLC 2 years 2 months ago #27542

• Pharmacy Dropout
  • Pharmacy Dropout's Avatar Topic Author
  • Vendor
  • Thank you received: 366
No, it's testing at 3.7 instead of 3.8 right now. I had one batch, one time test at 3.8, but only once. Average content is around 1.7 to 1.8%. The White Horn from Indonesia was fantastic huh?

We have a new batch in on the Mekong White and White Horn MD as of yesterday though, so I don't have the content confirmed with a secondary US based lab yet. Not sure how those will run, however, they have a rich color and look okay, that's always a good sign.

Yes, we were down between a year and half a year where we couldn't take credit and debit cards, it was a disaster and almost cost my family everything, including the business. Luckily, dozens of customers paid with checks and that kept us above water, barely...and I mean by a thread. I guess that's what having a perfect reputation does, people trust you wish check orders. Business declined by ninety percent in those 1 to 1.5 years, but we're catching back up...slowwwly. Almost there though!

Thank you for caring so much.

I don't understand how a vendor can sell at 70 per KG. That seems impossible. First off, the credit card rates around 30% for us, so I don't know how they do it....even with air freight/cargo, customers brokers, labs, compliant material, etc. I dunno.

As for our labs, they're good. We have clean product and no Salmonella.

And yes, cryptocurrency is going to eventually be the only solid way that Kratom merchants will be able to continue, someday. It wouldn't hurt to set up a coinbase account.
I own and operate www.pharmacy-dropout.com We have the United States leading supply of bulk and retail Thunder God Vine. We also have Kratom, and other exotic botanicals. All of our Products are sold with no intent on use, and are not sold for consumption.

Moderators: kemppaulh
Time to create page: 0.372 seconds