Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
Approved Vendors are Kratom Industry retailers that have undergone our review process, ensuring a certain level of security and best practices representing Kratom as a natural health alternative. In order to be approved, a vendor's website must: a) NOT promote Kratom in any way that could be construed as a "legal high", "recreational use" or similar; b) NOT contain medical claims of any kind; c) Contain a valid SSL certificate ensuring that information entered by a user is encrypted; d) Successfully pass a security scan yielding no threats; e) Provide easily accessible contact information that customers can use for prompt service and inquiries (preferably a phone number).

TOPIC:

Pharmacy Dropout LLC 2 years 11 months ago #20304

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 8776
It's very handy for a lot of us who couldn't get out of bed during those years. Pharmacies AND dairies delivered! Now Amazon has turned entire cities into agoraphobics!
Laurie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Laurie.

Pharmacy Dropout LLC 2 years 11 months ago #20288

• Pharmacy Dropout
  • Pharmacy Dropout's Avatar Topic Author
  • Vendor
  • Thank you received: 366
Wow, such wonderful comments, I'm flattered. Yes, I like to meet people, I don't mind meeting customers when they pass through our neck of the woods, which is rare. I'm usually super-super busy though, and can only shake a hand and spend about five min. with them. I dislike how dehumanizing the online shopping experience can be. I feel like we're numbers, and not people, these days. I remember before the internet, people were forced to buy things in person, and shop in person.
I own and operate www.pharmacy-dropout.com We have the United States leading supply of bulk and retail Thunder God Vine. We also have Kratom, and other exotic botanicals. All of our Products are sold with no intent on use, and are not sold for consumption.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie

Pharmacy Dropout LLC 2 years 11 months ago #20284

• ghuskerdude
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 8
AWESOME POSSUM

To funny!

Pharmacy Dropout LLC 2 years 11 months ago #20282

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
That's Jeffrey all right. He tries to physically MEET other vendors when opportunity allows. Glad you agree he is AWESOME POSSUM
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: ghuskerdude

Pharmacy Dropout LLC 2 years 11 months ago #20281

• ghuskerdude
  • Fresh Boarder
I have awful knee pain and work A ton...Would much rather deal with pain A natural way...and not be A slave to big pharmaceutical companies. A shoutout to Jeff @ Pharmacy Dropout. Dude rocks. Love his customer service, product, packaging, and prices. He is very honest as well. Thanks, Jeff.
You know the guy is a straight shooter when you mention your other vendor, and Jeff had nothing but good things to say about the brother's.

Pharmacy Dropout LLC 3 years 4 days ago #19786

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
WELCOME TO THE BESR T KRATOM FORUM EVAH!
Jeffery at PDO is one of the best! He started this industry back during the dinosaur times! He knows EVERYTHING about the leaf! Highly recommend!
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: ghuskerdude

Pharmacy Dropout LLC 3 years 4 days ago #19785

• ghuskerdude
  • Fresh Boarder
Just want to thank Jeffery and his company Pharmacy Dropout LLC. Thank you so much for the outstanding product! I was surprised by the sample that was tossed in. Heard about your company at the VA. He was spot on about your product and service! Also,as a small company thanks for helping take a stand with the AKA. I also appreciated the email as a first time customer. I am sure you are busy...but that was sure cool to hear from you! I will most definitely order again and again. I will pass the word on just as it was to me. Have a great 4th...you helped make mine! There are good folks in the world(you are one Jeffery) and people not out for the almighty dollar all the darn time. Thanks again , GM of Wichita.

Pharmacy Dropout LLC 3 years 4 days ago #19784

• Pharmacy Dropout
  • Pharmacy Dropout's Avatar Topic Author
  • Vendor
  • Thank you received: 366
We had a little burp that brought us down after I posted this. The issue has been resolved, but we're back up and running again. The website needs a little work, and it's a bit disorganized, but everything is the same as it once was.
I own and operate www.pharmacy-dropout.com We have the United States leading supply of bulk and retail Thunder God Vine. We also have Kratom, and other exotic botanicals. All of our Products are sold with no intent on use, and are not sold for consumption.

Pharmacy Dropout LLC 3 years 2 weeks ago #19404

• werewolf
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 101
Pharmacy D is a good guy!

Pharmacy Dropout LLC 3 years 3 weeks ago #19363

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
Congratulations! Woo HOO!
I would suggest reposting this news every week or so. There are a couple of threads here about the topic of ordering hassles that would benefit from your news! Prayer WORKS (not preaching)!
Laurie

Moderators: kemppaulh
Time to create page: 0.295 seconds