07 Feb 2019
Hey everybody,

Over the last 7 years this forum has grown exponentially. With your help, We have created a community of Kratom enthusiasts to come together and discuss the industry. The traffic that this site has received has been exciting but also overwhelming. All the while the site grew a little out of date. Over the last few weeks we have updated the platform of the Forum as well as the face of the forum. CHECK OUT THAT NEW LOGO!!! sweet right?!

We could use your help though...
Read More...
Approved Vendors are Kratom Industry retailers that have undergone our review process, ensuring a certain level of security and best practices representing Kratom as a natural health alternative. In order to be approved, a vendor's website must: a) NOT promote Kratom in any way that could be construed as a "legal high", "recreational use" or similar; b) NOT contain medical claims of any kind; c) Contain a valid SSL certificate ensuring that information entered by a user is encrypted; d) Successfully pass a security scan yielding no threats; e) Provide easily accessible contact information that customers can use for prompt service and inquiries (preferably a phone number).
Bookmark and Share

TOPIC: Buy Kratom Bulk USA

Buy Kratom Bulk USA 4 months 2 weeks ago #33179

• Koki
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 11
The stuff I got but was shorted 60g from BKBU was quality. I got Greg's Botanicals half kilo today. I ordered Monday at 11:30 am and it was delivered today. They included and organic wrist band and chewy ginger candies. The quality is great. I called before ordering and was assured I would be refunded 100% if not satisfied. When I called, the guy answered after 2 rings and listened to me about BKBU. Will now try NuEarth Botanicals next and keep you updated. My actual name is Kelly. Koki is my nickname. Thanks for you concern and responses.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Buy Kratom Bulk USA 4 months 2 weeks ago #33180

• Koki
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 11
How do you go about changing the profile pic on here? New here and you seem very educated about this forum.

Buy Kratom Bulk USA 4 months 2 weeks ago #33181

• Laurie
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 3342
Thanks Koki. Everyone here has taught me stuff and I appreciate continued learning.

There is a “punch list” of issues that are in need of repair. Editing profile is where we WOULD add a photo. But it’s not working at this time.

To check how it used to work and may again, push on your username and your profile shows up. At the top right, there’s an EDIT button. But it’s just an error message today.

Check back that way periodically because sometimes stuff gets fixed and nobody announces it. For now, ILK is under construction and reviewing possible bigger changes before fixing small things.

We think you look GREAT (humor)
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Koki

Buy Kratom Bulk USA 3 months 3 days ago #34063

• aurora77
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • I just want to live with my natural remedies and be left alone.
  • Thank you received: 109
Hey sorry, I know this is a somewhat old thread, but I read through the entire thing and wanted to post, because I literally JUST ordered from them. So, a few months ago I made my account here, and I have not been on much, sadly, that will change. Bit, tonight, I figured I would come on and see what news there was, if any, etc. I saw the Vendor list, which somehow I missed the first time, and came across the name BuyKratomBulkUsa and my heart dropped. I pulled up the website I used to order, just to be sure it was the same, and it is. So, for starters, my experience was VERY good. I tend to make larger orders, and this was no exception. They were cheaper than my regular distributer, which I did not go through that time because they were having issues with imports and such. So, since they had what I wanted, and they were cheaper (I know, I know, bad way to decide that), I made the order. My shipment came in, on time, and I was pleased. Now, I have been reading a majority of horrible comments about these guys, and I definitely will not be ordering from them again anytime soon, until I can get a better idea of what was going. I am thankful I got my order, I cannot imagine sending a lot of money, only to be cheated. I cannot imagine how that was for those of you that were, and I am sorry for that! I am going to check out Greg's Botanical, and a few others.

I wanted to tell you that JUST ordered, as in around last Saturday, and my shipment came in Friday, hm or Thursday, can't remember. So I did get what I ordered, and I am very grateful, given wheat I read. I will NOT being being from anyone that is not on your approved list. I was an exceptional fool for missing that approved list the first tie, and it wont be happening again. Thank you to everyone who posted. Who knows, maybe things have changed at that place? Eh, until it is back in good graces with this wonderful forum, I will not order again. Thanks again everyone, it is communities like this that give us the best security we can hope to have... through shared experience.

Buy Kratom Bulk USA 3 months 2 days ago #34083

• Laurie
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 3342
Welcome back to the best kratom forum ever, aurora77!

So glad to hear of your positive experience.

The APPROVED ILK VENDOR LIST is awaiting update. INLAND BOTANICALS IS APPROVED but not yet listed as such.

Buykratom.website is non responsive and on informal probation - skip over that one.

Good to see you back on the forum!
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: aurora77

Last edit: by Laurie.

Buy Kratom Bulk USA 3 months 2 days ago #34087

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 627
Hey there

Wanted to chime in and say that Nuearth is definitely on par with great Kratom.. I tried a few samples and will post a little review soon, good folks and good Kratom , worth looking into

Moderators: kemppaulh
Time to create page: 0.054 seconds