07 Feb 2019
Hey everybody,

Over the last 7 years this forum has grown exponentially. With your help, We have created a community of Kratom enthusiasts to come together and discuss the industry. The traffic that this site has received has been exciting but also overwhelming. All the while the site grew a little out of date. Over the last few weeks we have updated the platform of the Forum as well as the face of the forum. CHECK OUT THAT NEW LOGO!!! sweet right?!

We could use your help though...
Read More...
Approved Vendors are Kratom Industry retailers that have undergone our review process, ensuring a certain level of security and best practices representing Kratom as a natural health alternative. In order to be approved, a vendor's website must: a) NOT promote Kratom in any way that could be construed as a "legal high", "recreational use" or similar; b) NOT contain medical claims of any kind; c) Contain a valid SSL certificate ensuring that information entered by a user is encrypted; d) Successfully pass a security scan yielding no threats; e) Provide easily accessible contact information that customers can use for prompt service and inquiries (preferably a phone number).
  • Page:
Bookmark and Share

TOPIC: AWESOME FRESH PRODUCT and DISCOUNT CODE

AWESOME FRESH PRODUCT and DISCOUNT CODE 5 months 3 weeks ago #33756

• Laurie
  • Laurie's Avatar Topic Author
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 5203
Hi everyone!

I got tempted by this eblast newsletter from PDO ( pdobotanicals.com ), which I will copy the text below for y’all.

I contacted the vendor and got the ILK members a 15% OFF DISCOUNT CODE for shopping at PDO (Pharmacy Drop Out) at pdobotanicals.com

EDIT: The DISCOUNT CODE is: ilk

This was what tempted me:

Our Sleepiest, Most Relaxing Strain In History
Real, authentic Malaysian Kratom is almost impossible to find. Therefore, this last endeavor took a lot of work. First off, our Kratom leaves Malaysia, and it forwarded to a friend of mine in Singapore. From there, it is legally exported to me in the United States of America, that means it is shipped not once, but twice, but we're still able to keep the costs down! Is the Malaysian Kratom you've currently purchased truly from Malaysia? You'll never know...but I can promise you that ours is!

It is almost impossible to get authentic Malaysian Kratom, because it's illegal to export it, it's illegal there! The shipper would go to jail once they filled out the customs paperwork, and to misdeclare the goods, that's a serious crime, so most of the stuff of the market isn't really from Malaysia, it's from Indonesia. I have a person who ships to me in Singapore however. I've devised a way to get real, authentic Malaysian Kratom!

Now, you may be wondering, what is so different with this Kratom? Why should you NOT pass up this opportunity? Simply because in my four years of being open for business (on the 4th it's four years), I've never carried a more sleepy, relaxing strain. It's profoundly effective at relaxation and people with RLS seem to like it. I can't take it before work, I only take it at bedtime. It's incredible!

If you're in the neighborhood to try something new, try this Kratom out. It's a single batch, and I have another batch en route, but once these batches are gone, I don't plan on carrying it anymore. If it's a major hit and we have popular demand, we may try and reap another harvest, but lets see how this goes first.

Stock is already limited, it was only a small shipment.

The New Red Kapuas Hulu

Happy New Year!
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: madmaxnightrider, Somethingsacredgoinonhere, texasandrew

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Laurie.

AWESOME FRESH PRODUCT and DISCOUNT CODE 5 months 2 weeks ago #33830

• Douglas168
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 110
Jeff at Pharmacy Dropout is one of my favorite vendors. I just wish he could secure a debit/credit card processor though.:unsure:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie

AWESOME FRESH PRODUCT and DISCOUNT CODE 5 months 1 week ago #33926

• texasandrew
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 6
Received my 100g of it today. Enjoying it right now. Received a sample of enhanced white too. Thanks for that. Will probably be ordering more before it’s gone!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie

AWESOME FRESH PRODUCT and DISCOUNT CODE 5 months 1 week ago #33931

• Laurie
  • Laurie's Avatar Topic Author
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 5203
Welcome to the best kratom forum ever, texasandrew!

I’m enjoying a strain that finally helps me relax (the red Kapuas Hulu) also.

Please drop back in with your thoughts on both of your strains. I’m interested to hear how his enhanced product works for you. I haven’t (yet) gotten around to trying it yet.

If you have pain symptoms, how is it working for you (the red Hulu Kapuas)?

I think my tolerance is hindering full appreciation of this batch, so I’m having stem n vein tonight to try it again after a good break.

Thanks and welcome - good timing!
Laurie

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulh
Time to create page: 0.050 seconds