09 Mar 2020
We want to welcome everyone to the New I Love Kratom Forum. We're constantly trying to improve the forum for our members. Please take the time to show our approved vendors some love. Check out our approved advertisers as well and feel free to post about your experience. If this is your first time to the site, make sure to register and do your first post in the "Introduce Yourself" section. Also, make sure do check out the "Approved Vendors" section of the forum to find great daily and weekly deals.

We would like to send out a special thanks to all of our advertisers and approved vendors. Be sure to check out their sites and try them out.

UPDATE: Gold Leaf Botanicals is doing a special 10% off and I had posted it incorrectly. That coupon should is now changed to ILKforum15%.

We would like to throw a big thanks out to all the vendors on this forum for being so awesome and a very very special thanks to our Moderators.

~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
Read More...
Approved Vendors are Kratom Industry retailers that have undergone our review process, ensuring a certain level of security and best practices representing Kratom as a natural health alternative. In order to be approved, a vendor's website must: a) NOT promote Kratom in any way that could be construed as a "legal high", "recreational use" or similar; b) NOT contain medical claims of any kind; c) Contain a valid SSL certificate ensuring that information entered by a user is encrypted; d) Successfully pass a security scan yielding no threats; e) Provide easily accessible contact information that customers can use for prompt service and inquiries (preferably a phone number).
  • Page:

TOPIC: Thanksgiving contest and discounts!

Thanksgiving contest and discounts! 3 months 1 week ago #48499

• Babel-17
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2099
Here's what HVB told me back when I won, last year. I hope it's still accurate.

Hello!

Congratulations, you won 3rd in our recent giveaway.

The winning number was #551 and you were the third closest without going over.

As mentioned, you will be receiving 250g.

Now all you need to do is place an order with what strain you want on our site ( www.hudsonvalleybotanicals.com ).

Choose the COD payment option (we won't send it out with the COD). Make sure to add your username in the Notes section.

Thanks.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

I'm the lucky first place winner (reposted) 3 months 1 week ago #48496

• DenverJeff
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 151
My one kilo of Red Hulu arrived in two separate packages of 500 grams each, and this was the first time I tried Red Hulu. Relaxation and pain relief are its main characteristics. Reds are my third or fourth go-to colors after whites, greens, and maybe yellows, but this is a nice evening choice for kicking it in front of the TV or before bedtime. I've kept notes on over 900 burns using an Excel spreadsheet, and of my 11 Red Hulu burns, I noticed a unique pattern to this strain. It seems to perform well as a second or third burn of the day, and this has repeated itself. If the previous burns of the day have disappointed, this is a nice option to try and salvage the day. Definitely one of my favorite reds. Thanks again Hudson Valley Botanicals!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat, Babel-17

Thanksgiving contest and discounts! 3 months 1 week ago #48490

• Babel-17
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2099
I too came in second or third in an earlier contest, and I too was told to use the COD option. I think it was explained that that was just so their software could process the order, no money was expected, and my mail carrier just handed me the package.

As a legit business they need to keep records. I live in NY, where they are located, so they even collected sales tax on a different order that I did pay for. I have no idea if customers outside NY have to pay that, but NY state is a stickler for record keeping, so I guess they can't just grab a bag and toss it in the mail.

Anyway, I hope this is the case for you as well, and that after Presidents Day, today, where the postal workers have off, you'll soon get your delivery. Shipping was quick for me, but I am just a few hundred miles away from them.

Top notch stuff, reference level even, you are in for something worth waiting for. :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, emhbar11, Tiggermanscrat

Thanksgiving contest and discounts! 3 months 1 week ago #48487

• emhbar11
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 104
Hello. I am trying to get my third place fix. I am trying to get in touch with you. Hard thing to do. It is a holiday though.
I ended up ordering the 250 g of the red . I ordered it COD as you instructed. It is now coming as that and I assume they will expect payment.I would appreciate some assistance.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nan70, Tiggermanscrat, Babel-17

Thanksgiving contest and discounts! 5 months 3 weeks ago #46076

• Tiggermanscrat
  • Platinum Boarder
  • AKA Don
  • Thank you received: 2032
Congratulations! Please give us a review when you try these out. :-bd

1st: DenverJeff (560)
2nd: piopi (555)
3rd: emhbar11 (499)
My Grandkids say I’m a cuckoo head. ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie

Thanksgiving contest and discounts! 6 months 23 hours ago #45963

• PINEAPPLEPETE
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1

Good luck everyone and happy holidays!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat

Thanksgiving contest and discounts! 6 months 1 day ago #45954

• DenverJeff
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 151

Thanksgiving contest and discounts! 6 months 2 days ago #45927

• MitraMantra
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 30
Happy turkey day everyone, I'm going with 900

Thanksgiving contest and discounts! 6 months 3 days ago #45894

• Cori177
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 123

Thanksgiving contest and discounts! 6 months 4 days ago #45821

• piopi
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulh
Time to create page: 0.261 seconds