09 Mar 2020
We want to welcome everyone to the New I Love Kratom Forum. We're constantly trying to improve the forum for our members. Please take the time to show our approved vendors some love. Check out our approved advertisers as well and feel free to post about your experience. If this is your first time to the site, make sure to register and do your first post in the "Introduce Yourself" section. Also, make sure do check out the "Approved Vendors" section of the forum to find great daily and weekly deals.

We would like to send out a special thanks to all of our advertisers and approved vendors. Be sure to check out their sites and try them out.

UPDATE: Gold Leaf Botanicals is doing a special 10% off and I had posted it incorrectly. That coupon should is now changed to ILKforum15%.

We would like to throw a big thanks out to all the vendors on this forum for being so awesome and a very very special thanks to our Moderators.

~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
Read More...
Approved Vendors are Kratom Industry retailers that have undergone our review process, ensuring a certain level of security and best practices representing Kratom as a natural health alternative. In order to be approved, a vendor's website must: a) NOT promote Kratom in any way that could be construed as a "legal high", "recreational use" or similar; b) NOT contain medical claims of any kind; c) Contain a valid SSL certificate ensuring that information entered by a user is encrypted; d) Successfully pass a security scan yielding no threats; e) Provide easily accessible contact information that customers can use for prompt service and inquiries (preferably a phone number).
  • Page:

TOPIC: Appalachian Herbs - US VENDOR - 5% off all month

Appalachian Herbs - US VENDOR - 5% off all month 3 months 1 week ago #48636

• Appalachianherbs.net
  • Appalachianherbs.net's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 48
Hey everyone, I am new to the forum, but not new to the business.

appalachianherbs.net/search?q=speciosa

**Appalachian Herbs**
I got into the business to bring good leaf in for good prices. From there it has grown into a real small business.

We strive hard for quality, balancing that with having a large variety of strains to please even the strangest preferences. We for instance carry strains like lightly fermented whites and greens, bents, super fermented yellows, and much much much.

Right now we have 3 supplier designated by which "Lot" they are. Lot A is my first supplier and one of favorites. All of their kratom is "bone" or vein in kratom. Some people prefer vein in kratom for it's slightly different texture and finish.

Lot X and Y are both fine ground kratom. Everything is what you would call small batch. Many vendors carry only a few strains and claim to have small batch. But if you only have a few strains then don't you actually need larger batches of those strains to meet demand? This means that particular farm gets overharvested and quality goes down over time. Often vendors will get around this by having a rotating roster, which then can leave a farmer suddenly without a flow of income and leaves the consumer with a series of new strains that are always better than the last shipment that came before. We get around this by having a large variety of strains that we stock at a regular rate from different places. Meaning that each farm is (hopefully) more sustainably harvested and has a more regular and reliable income. So far I believe it has worked in our favor for having consistent product.

Our leaf is a mixture of plantation and wild trees of various ages. Some is all wild, some is all plantation, some is blended. I won't lie to you and tell you that I know exactly how old the trees are. It's not like there is anyone on the ground in indonesia counting trees ages from birth. Be we do have a focus on selecting mature leaf for our strains when possible, or when it will make the best finish for our particular goals. We do this through our relationship with our suppliers. Having a good line of communication and trust on the ground in indo is imperative for a kratom vendor. For instance we recently commisioned that lightly fermented white and it will soon be listed as our Fermented White(Lot Y.) Of course we don't take their word on everything, we for instance verify many things using accredited labs in the united states; read below.

**Dried Mitragyna Speciosa leaf with no added ingredients.
Regularly tested for heavy metal and biological contaminations such as lead, mercury, salmonella, e. coli, yeast, mold, and more.
Botanical Specimen: Sold with no claims or instructions for use as a botanical research specimen.
This product has not been approved by the FDA and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or illness.
Keep out of reach of children.
MUST BE 21 TO BUY - Shipping not available to any banned regions or countries**

appalachianherbs.net/ (Speciosa in the searchbar for kratom)

**MENU**

**FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS OVER 15$**

**Reds**
Super Red Bali(Lot A)
Red Borneo (Lot A)
Red Elephant (Lot A)
Big Green Red (Lot A)
Red Vietnam (Lot X)
Red MD (Lot X)
Red Kapuas Hulu (Lot X)
Red Thai (Lot X)

**Greens**
Green MD (Lot A)
Green Sumatera (Lot A)
Premium Green (Lot A)
Green Vietnam (Lot A)
Godzilla Green (Lot X)
Fermented Green (Lot X)
Super Green Malay (Lot X)
Super Green X (Lot X)
Green Elephant (Lot X)
Not Ur Gmas MD (Lot Y)

**Whites**
White Sumatera (Lot A)
White Horn (Lot A)
White MD (Lot A)
White Vietnam (Lot X)
White Elephant (Lot X)
White Borneo (Lot X)
Super Indo (Lot X)

**Brown`s, Bents, and Chocolates**
Chocolate Bentuangie (Lot X)
Super Fermented Yellow (Lot X)

**Yellows and Golds**
Yellow Vietnam (Lot A)
Super Red Gold (Lot A)
Premium Gold (Lot A)
El Dorado (Lot X)

**FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS OVER 15$**

**Powdered Speciosa Leaf**
125g's = 15.99$
250g's = 29.99$
500g's = 44.99$
1000g's = 84.99$
<strong>
FREE SHIPPING OVER 15$ ON THE SITE SO ALMOST ALL KRATOM ORDERS WILL AUTOMATICALLY BE FREE SHIPPING. 500g or over is free priority.</strong>

We also offer 4 way splits on 500g and kg orders.

<strong> appalachianherbs.net/search?q=speciosa </strong>
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat, michele373, Babel-17, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Appalachianherbs.net.
  • Page:
Moderators: kemppaulh
Time to create page: 0.405 seconds