Notice: unserialize(): Error at offset 7034613 of 7036894 bytes in /home/line0019/public_html/libraries/src/Cache/CacheController.php on line 182
15% off SALE ENDS TONIGHT at midnight! at Gold Leaf Botanicals - Kratom Community Forum - Kratom Forum
09 Mar 2020
We want to welcome everyone to the New I Love Kratom Forum. We're constantly trying to improve the forum for our members. Please take the time to show our approved vendors some love. Check out our approved advertisers as well and feel free to post about your experience. If this is your first time to the site, make sure to register and do your first post in the "Introduce Yourself" section. Also, make sure do check out the "Approved Vendors" section of the forum to find great daily and weekly deals.

We would like to send out a special thanks to all of our advertisers and approved vendors. Be sure to check out their sites and try them out.

UPDATE: Gold Leaf Botanicals is doing a special 10% off and I had posted it incorrectly. That coupon should is now changed to ILKforum15%.

We would like to throw a big thanks out to all the vendors on this forum for being so awesome and a very very special thanks to our Moderators.

~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
Read More...
Approved Vendors are Kratom Industry retailers that have undergone our review process, ensuring a certain level of security and best practices representing Kratom as a natural health alternative. In order to be approved, a vendor's website must: a) NOT promote Kratom in any way that could be construed as a "legal high", "recreational use" or similar; b) NOT contain medical claims of any kind; c) Contain a valid SSL certificate ensuring that information entered by a user is encrypted; d) Successfully pass a security scan yielding no threats; e) Provide easily accessible contact information that customers can use for prompt service and inquiries (preferably a phone number).
  • Page:

TOPIC: 15% off SALE ENDS TONIGHT at midnight! at Gold Leaf Botanicals

15% off SALE ENDS TONIGHT at midnight! at Gold Leaf Botanicals 3 months 5 days ago #48817

• INSENSE3
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 152
Thank you for taking the time to post feedback, Michelle! We appreciate your input. Your posts are really helpful for other folks considering botanicals beyond the main leaf discussed on this forum.

INSENSE3

goldleafbotanicals.net/ (Wild)
www.InSenseBotanicals.com (Farmed or Plantation)
916-201-0454 or cell 530-303-2454 human
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat, michele373, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by INSENSE3.

15% off SALE ENDS TONIGHT at midnight! at Gold Leaf Botanicals 3 months 6 days ago #48798

• michele373
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3957
ohhh rob always so tempting!

got a sample of the red malay in the last order.. WHAT!....so great..

just what I need. another strain I have to examine further! lol

clean energy ( for me. smaller dose ) great mood lift, amazing focus and pain relief. lasted a bit over 4 hrs. gave me a subtle relaxed chill vibe at about hour 3.

its so nice to have a reset and a 'sample size' you can actually use more than once!

thank you for all that you do. all the 'less popular' strains I try truly blow me away. which is why in some way, you guys are always in my rotation!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Insense1, Tiggermanscrat, INSENSE3, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

15% off SALE ENDS TONIGHT at midnight! at Gold Leaf Botanicals 3 months 6 days ago #48784

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Away
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 1077
Thank you Sir brother Rob lol :-bd your always so good to us/ the community ! Appreciate you budski !! (L) Highly recommend white Hulu lol, one of my fav whites ... but really can’t go wrong with the quality of most any choice you pick ! B-)

Rob offers great sample packages , 3 oz and 5 oz .... good way to taste some diff flavors !!!!
Life is better with kratom !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Insense1, Tiggermanscrat, michele373, INSENSE3

15% off SALE ENDS TONIGHT at midnight! at Gold Leaf Botanicals 3 months 6 days ago #48782

• Insense1
  • Insense1's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1722
Hi Everyone,
Gold Leaf Botanicals located at goldleafbotanicals.net is working correctly now :woohoo:
Thanks for your patience

It might be necessary to clear your cache

15% OFF Sale Now! thru tonight, Friday at midnight!

Code: weareback15%

At goldleafbotanicals.net (Wild Kratom)

We want to thank all of our customers for their loyalty and everyone here for their dedication into helping others! =D>

Our other website is still working with no problems at all.
www.insensebotanicals.com (Plantation Kratom) (L) (L)

Thank You Everyone here at ILK for helping others find a new solution!

If anyone has any questions, please give us a call. >:D

Thank You
insense1
Rob
530-644-0456 Office
916-201-0454 cell
www.insensebotanicals.com
goldleafbotanicals.net
:-)

The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat, michele373, INSENSE3, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Last edit: by Insense1. Reason: ICON
  • Page:
Moderators: kemppaulh
Time to create page: 0.213 seconds