Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
Approved Vendors are Kratom Industry retailers that have undergone our review process, ensuring a certain level of security and best practices representing Kratom as a natural health alternative. In order to be approved, a vendor's website must: a) NOT promote Kratom in any way that could be construed as a "legal high", "recreational use" or similar; b) NOT contain medical claims of any kind; c) Contain a valid SSL certificate ensuring that information entered by a user is encrypted; d) Successfully pass a security scan yielding no threats; e) Provide easily accessible contact information that customers can use for prompt service and inquiries (preferably a phone number).
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Early Spring SALE! 20% Off now at In Sense and Gold Leaf Botanicals...and... 3 months 1 week ago #49346

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 1281

Ripley78 wrote: My plan for receiving a package. I plan to wear gloves to start. I will then transfer the product to zip lock bags and toss all packaging. I hope this helps anyone unsure about ordering.

Good call Ripley ! Thank you for the smart approach idea ..!!

Better to be safer than not , hope you are well and handling this intense time as best as one can ! Good to see you again ,
Life is better with kratom !

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Early Spring SALE! 20% Off now at In Sense and Gold Leaf Botanicals...and... 3 months 2 weeks ago #49311

• Ripley78
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 41
My plan for receiving a package. I plan to wear gloves to start. I will then transfer the product to zip lock bags and toss all packaging. I hope this helps anyone unsure about ordering.
Retired horse trainer/instructor/ gamer/goat farmer/ kratom enthusiast. If you can't say something nice, be subtle.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Insense1, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Early Spring SALE! 20% Off now at In Sense and Gold Leaf Botanicals...and... 3 months 2 weeks ago #49288

• Insense1
  • Insense1's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1764
We just want to let everyone know, we are still open and in business filling clean orders every day.

We see some have chosen to raise their prices in this time of need.,.....

Which is the exact reason we felt it appropriate to have a sale!

Thank You ILK for giving us all a place to be.

Thanks for being a part of Today's Alternative Solution.

Insense1
Rob
530-644-0456 Office
insensebotanicals.com
goldleafbotanicals.net
:-)

The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat, Babel-17, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Early Spring SALE! 20% Off now at In Sense and Gold Leaf Botanicals...and... 3 months 2 weeks ago #49235

• Insense1
  • Platinum Boarder
Thanks Somethingsacredgoinonhere,

Those are some of the many good strains we carry. :-bd (L)

As this mess goes on, with the virus, luckily we are not in the middle of a big city. We are tucked away up in the mountains about 30 minutes from any major city, so we don't see much of the stuff we see going on with people hoarding etc....

We are glad we here, and won't be going anywhere!

We enjoy being here to help serve the people >:D

Thank You Everyone
Insense1
Rob
530-644-0456
www.insensebotanicals.com
goldleafbotanicals.net

The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Early Spring SALE! 20% Off now at In Sense and Gold Leaf Botanicals...and... 3 months 2 weeks ago #49192

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 1281
Awesome Rob, love your springtime
time sales !! , thx for always giving us a chance to save a few dollars while procuring some quality leaf ...which is a nice thing to be able to do with the times were are living in (L)

Be good my friend , kratom on B-)

Edit : highly recommend white Hulu ( one of my favorite whites ) from either InSense(plantation grown ) or Goldleaf ( wild harvested ) If your a fan of white “strains”. Their green raiu is a forum favorite along with dark red maeng da , Kx blend , fuzzy dragon blend ... and more

Really all options are great quality , but there’s always a handful that sing beautiful for ones own chemistry .... love the white Hulu !!!

Thank you Rob
Life is better with kratom !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Insense1, Tiggermanscrat, Babel-17

Last edit: by Somethingsacredgoinonhere.

Early Spring SALE! 20% Off now at In Sense and Gold Leaf Botanicals...and... 3 months 2 weeks ago #49191

• Insense1
  • Platinum Boarder
Sale Extended! for the benefit of our loyal customers...

We take the necessary precautions....ALWAYS, with every order to be sure of shipping a clean product, as we strive to get closer to having our cGMP. It has been a lot of work so far. :blink:

We also heard of another good suggestion and that is, once you receive your product, its wise to wipe the outside of your mail and the product package down, just to be safe with all the cautions everyone speaks of nowadays, AND the many hands the package goes thru to get to each person.

Its nice to see the potential this amazing plant has to possibly help everyone: kratom-culture.com/blog/2020/3/6/kratom-corona-virus-resistant-compounds# (L) =D> (L)

So....here we go....

20% off ALL Kratom (*except for 3 oz sample packs)
All types and sizes of Kratom at both websites:

www.insensebotanicals.com (Plantation)

www.goldleafbotanicals.net (Wild) (( if this doesn't work for you go to: https.goldleafbotanicals.net )) Both sites are completely Safe and Secure, which we pay a lot of money for, see our other post

Code: Springtime20%

Sale ends Friday 3/20/20 at midnight, same code is good for both websites.

We hope everyone takes advantage and enjoys this Sale, especially with all the concerns going on nowadays. We hope everyone stays clean and SAFE!

If you have any questions please give us a call, we do answer the phones LOL

Thank You Everyone.....for being a part of today's alternative Solution.

The In Sense and Gold Leaf Botanicals Team
530-644-0456 Office
www.goldleafbotanicals.net
www.insensebotanicals.com

The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Ripley78, Tiggermanscrat, Babel-17, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Last edit: by Insense1. Reason: extended
  • Page:
Moderators: kemppaulh
Time to create page: 0.227 seconds