Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
Approved Vendors are Kratom Industry retailers that have undergone our review process, ensuring a certain level of security and best practices representing Kratom as a natural health alternative. In order to be approved, a vendor's website must: a) NOT promote Kratom in any way that could be construed as a "legal high", "recreational use" or similar; b) NOT contain medical claims of any kind; c) Contain a valid SSL certificate ensuring that information entered by a user is encrypted; d) Successfully pass a security scan yielding no threats; e) Provide easily accessible contact information that customers can use for prompt service and inquiries (preferably a phone number).
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Inland Botanicals COVID-19 Operating Schedule and Updates 3 months 1 week ago #49491

• Inland Botanicals
  • Inland Botanicals's Avatar Topic Author
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 388
Hello wonderful ILK folks! The Idaho governor issued a stay at home order statewide on Wednesday. Now, this is NOT impacting our online orders or shipping, but we are going to discontinue Saturday shipping throughout the lockdown.

For our local customers, we are trying to see if we qualify as an essential business to keep the storefront area open. Per the representative at the governor's office, we may be able to stay open based on the fact that we sell personal care items such as soaps body products. Until I get an official answer from them, we ask that for any in store purchases, please give us a call and we will have an alternative option during this time.

>:D We are also creating some hand sanitizers that will be available locally as well as online. I'm just waiting for the remainder of the ingredients and containers to be shipped. We'll be offering these for pretty close to cost as well.

In regards to product availability, we are pretty well stocked on most things and have more shipments on the way. There have been a few delays but I don't see any shipments that appear to be held up. I'm guessing the shipping carriers are overloaded and just moving slow. We are putting everything into quarantine for several days as a precaution as well as using UV lamps on all package. This is adding a few days to our process and is not ideal, especially if we are out of stock on something, but we would rather be safe than sorry. If you have any questions on our products, processes, navigating payment processes on the site, please feel free to give us a call. We are answering the phones as best we can outside of business hours too.

Stay safe and God bless :x

Gina Rogers | Co-Owner
N 900 Highway 41, STE 8 | Post Falls, ID 83877
(512) 470-7237 | inlandbotanicals.com
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat, Babel-17, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulh
Time to create page: 0.202 seconds