Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
Approved Vendors are Kratom Industry retailers that have undergone our review process, ensuring a certain level of security and best practices representing Kratom as a natural health alternative. In order to be approved, a vendor's website must: a) NOT promote Kratom in any way that could be construed as a "legal high", "recreational use" or similar; b) NOT contain medical claims of any kind; c) Contain a valid SSL certificate ensuring that information entered by a user is encrypted; d) Successfully pass a security scan yielding no threats; e) Provide easily accessible contact information that customers can use for prompt service and inquiries (preferably a phone number).
  • Page:

TOPIC:

In Sense Botanicals now has some good news...... 2 months 2 weeks ago #50004

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 1269

Insense1 wrote: We have been<strong> hard</strong> at work for YOU during these challenging times.

We hope and pray that everyone is staying safe and protected during these challenging times. As a business we have expanded our delivery service as much as we could and have had the gift to be able to stay open through out this Pandemic. (so far)

I realize we haven't been around as much as we used to , but as i will tell you, it has been for good reason, and one of those good things is.....along with all the demands and procedures that are needed and required to keep a good business open during these trying times....with new stuff arriving every day....more masks....more gloves...more more more....which aren't necessarily easy to get right now,
but we got it.
As well as.....we just got a NEW Kratom shipment in on Monday!! (which we had just ordered as this was coming about). Whew! :woohoo:

Our new clean room is now under construction and about half way completed... =D>

We will soon have some new different types of kratom... we have been working closely with a few other people to find some new stronger solutions... other than the 70+ types we now carry.
We will soon carry Enhanced Kratom as well.....and............gotta wait and see :) LOL
This is getting exciting.....

AND......we fought long and hard for this one.....many know we used to have this......and now....
In Sense Botanicals now has a new payment system, along with our E-checks and crypto currency.....just like the old days!
So come on over and Enjoy.

insensebotanicals.com

current I Love Kratom codes:

ILKForme15%

15% of everything (except 3 item sample packs)

$89always

for $89 kilos of any single strain (no blends) SHIPPED!

More news soon.....

We are working hard for you and people like you.
Our Customers.....which is everyone.

BE SAFE AND CLEAN!

Thank You ILK, for giving us <strong>all</strong> a great place to be during these troubled times

Kratom on and Thank you Everyone......
for being a part of Todays Alternative Solution.

Insense1
Rob
530-644-0456 Office
insensebotanicals.com
goldleafbotanicals.net

Rob!! Thank you for going the extra mile to make our safety top priority, along with sourcing the best leaf you can ... which is amazing btw! I’m excited to see all your new endeavors coming to fruition.

Thx to Babel , now I’m thinking about the Kx blend and dark red md ... damn .... what am I missing out on ?? :-? Lol

Thank you for being a solid presence at ILK, big gratitude brother ! B-) =D> (L)

Please keep doing what you do :-bd
Life is better with kratom !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Insense1, Tiggermanscrat, michele373, Babel-17

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

In Sense Botanicals now has some good news...... 2 months 2 weeks ago #49973

• Babel-17
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2191
But seriously, congratulations on your amazing progress. And that remains an amazing price for such top notch Tea. I had some Kx several hours ago and I'm really appreciating it. That Dark Red MD was a real stroke of fortune, am I right? I'm set up well with it but I hope your other customers also get to get a crack at it. Can't take for granted that you'll get supplied with that again.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Insense1, Tiggermanscrat, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

In Sense Botanicals now has some good news...... 2 months 2 weeks ago #49972

• Babel-17
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2191

Our new clean room is now under construction and about half way completed

If you flashed onto Better Call Saul, and the Germans Gus Fring brought in to build his "clean room", when reading that then please give me a smile in reply. :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Insense1, Tiggermanscrat

In Sense Botanicals now has some good news...... 2 months 2 weeks ago #49971

• Insense1
  • Insense1's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1756
We have been hard at work for YOU during these challenging times.

We hope and pray that everyone is staying safe and protected during these challenging times. As a business we have expanded our delivery service as much as we could and have had the gift to be able to stay open through out this Pandemic. (so far)

I realize we haven't been around as much as we used to , but as i will tell you, it has been for good reason, and one of those good things is.....along with all the demands and procedures that are needed and required to keep a good business open during these trying times....with new stuff arriving every day....more masks....more gloves...more more more....which aren't necessarily easy to get right now,
but we got it.
As well as.....we just got a NEW Kratom shipment in on Monday!! (which we had just ordered as this was coming about). Whew! :woohoo:

Our new clean room is now under construction and about half way completed... =D>

We will soon have some new different types of kratom... we have been working closely with a few other people to find some new stronger solutions... other than the 70+ types we now carry.
We will soon carry Enhanced Kratom as well.....and............gotta wait and see :) LOL
This is getting exciting.....

AND......we fought long and hard for this one.....many know we used to have this......and now....
In Sense Botanicals now has a new payment system, along with our E-checks and crypto currency.....just like the old days!
So come on over and Enjoy.

insensebotanicals.com

current I Love Kratom codes:

ILKForme15%

15% of everything (except 3 item sample packs)

$89always

for $89 kilos of any single strain (no blends) SHIPPED!

More news soon.....

We are working hard for you and people like you.
Our Customers.....which is everyone.

BE SAFE AND CLEAN!

Thank You ILK, for giving us all a great place to be during these troubled times

Kratom on and Thank you Everyone......
for being a part of Todays Alternative Solution.

Insense1
Rob
530-644-0456 Office
insensebotanicals.com
goldleafbotanicals.net
:-)

The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat, michele373, Babel-17, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulh
Time to create page: 0.225 seconds