Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
Approved Vendors are Kratom Industry retailers that have undergone our review process, ensuring a certain level of security and best practices representing Kratom as a natural health alternative. In order to be approved, a vendor's website must: a) NOT promote Kratom in any way that could be construed as a "legal high", "recreational use" or similar; b) NOT contain medical claims of any kind; c) Contain a valid SSL certificate ensuring that information entered by a user is encrypted; d) Successfully pass a security scan yielding no threats; e) Provide easily accessible contact information that customers can use for prompt service and inquiries (preferably a phone number).
  • Page:

TOPIC:

CBD isolate 25% off with code "ISOLATED" at AppalachianHerbs 2 months 1 week ago #50236

• Appalachianherbs.net
  • Appalachianherbs.net's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 48
Thanks. Good to see you!

I've been holding up okay. Tired of the isolation, but have been lucky as far as work and the virus and all that.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

CBD isolate 25% off with code "ISOLATED" at AppalachianHerbs 2 months 1 week ago #50106

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 1269
Hey my friend, good to see you again,
I’ve recently been enjoying and benefiting from CBD flower , absolutely wonderful benefits , your isolate sounds great !

Hope you are doing well during this intense time , thx for doing what you do B-)

Check your PM Appalachian!

Take care brother (L)
Life is better with kratom !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Appalachianherbs.net

CBD isolate 25% off with code "ISOLATED" at AppalachianHerbs 2 months 1 week ago #50099

• Appalachianherbs.net
  • Appalachianherbs.net's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 48
appalachianherbs.net/collections/all-products/prod...ormulation-99-purity

CBD isolate for killer prices plus use code "ISOLATED" to get 25% off

Contact me about bulk. Doing 100g for 500$ right now. Holler at me :slight_smile:

That is:Top quality powdered CBD isolate derived from CO grown hemp, Zero THC, No Residual Solvents, No heavy metals, No pesticides, Kosher, Non-gmo. And over 99.9% CBD. The tests actually came back over 100% which kind of gave me a chuckle. But it's within the error range and nothing is ever 100%. But 99.9%+ maybe :) Very healthy lab test

It has %'s of CBDA, CBD, and, CBD-V. The other CBD's offer a bit of "full spec" effect but without any THC

Comes with 3rd party testing, or ask to see via email before purchase. But will also be shipped with any purchase

This product has not been approved or evaluated by the FDA and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Any claims are made for educational purposes. Please consult with a doctor before use.

NOW FREE SHIPPING OVER 15$ FOR THE WHOLE SITE
The following user(s) said Thank You: Babel-17, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulh
Time to create page: 0.238 seconds