Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
Approved Vendors are Kratom Industry retailers that have undergone our review process, ensuring a certain level of security and best practices representing Kratom as a natural health alternative. In order to be approved, a vendor's website must: a) NOT promote Kratom in any way that could be construed as a "legal high", "recreational use" or similar; b) NOT contain medical claims of any kind; c) Contain a valid SSL certificate ensuring that information entered by a user is encrypted; d) Successfully pass a security scan yielding no threats; e) Provide easily accessible contact information that customers can use for prompt service and inquiries (preferably a phone number).
  • Page:

TOPIC:

It's HERE....In Sense AND Gold Leaf Now has Stronger..... 5 months 3 weeks ago #50418

• rookie
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 101
Wow insense1....stronger?

Its already strong, stronger than most others I have tried anyway

i will have to try this one, but its more expensive.

hopefully its worth it....i assume i should have to take less because its enhanced

i hear its important to have a lot of MIT but not a lot of the 7hydroxy, i see its like that..
sounds interesting
let you know after i get mine and do some experimenting.

Thanks insense

rookie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Insense1, Babel-17, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

It's HERE....In Sense AND Gold Leaf Now has Stronger..... 5 months 3 weeks ago #50404

• Insense1
  • Insense1's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1942
We have had many orders for our NEW enhanced types.

We hope those who bought, will give their reviews. >:D

This is not a standard extract, but it is the strongest FULL Spectrum extract that can be derived without losing any of the other important alkaloids. :woohoo:

We had the other payments option for a bit, but found we had to make a few adjustments, it is our hope to have it back in a week or so.
All 4 enhanced are available on both websites!

We hope everyone will share, as we said, its a bit different. :)

Thanks
Insense1
530-644-0456
insensebotanicals.com
goldleafbotanicals.net
:-)

The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, michele373, Babel-17, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

It's HERE....In Sense AND Gold Leaf Now has Stronger..... 5 months 4 weeks ago #50365

• Insense1
  • Platinum Boarder
We Love it somethingsacredgoinonhere,

We strive to keep the best available for Everyone... >:D
This new Enhanced is a bit different than the standard extract.....

MUCH cleaner....hard to describe =D>

but much better for various things.

Come over and check it out.....its good and different!

insensebotanicals.com

goldleafbotanicals.net

Enjoy Life.....ALWAYS....especially NOW!

Insense1
Rob
530-644-0456 office

The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, michele373, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

It's HERE....In Sense AND Gold Leaf Now has Stronger..... 6 months 5 hours ago #50341

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 2015
Right on Rob!!! That’s super exciting news !
Looking forward to trying your new products out in the near future !

Thank you for being awesome (L)
And for having awesome products :-P =D> B-)
Life is better with kratom !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Insense1

It's HERE....In Sense AND Gold Leaf Now has Stronger..... 6 months 7 hours ago #50336

• Insense1
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi Everyone....

We just want everyone to know that we just added 4 strains or blends that are "ENHANCED"....and POTENT! :woohoo:

The nice thing is that they are enhanced with Pure Full Spectrum Alkaloids

Not just extract....but a cleaner and more refined "Extract" which isn't as heavy as normal regular extract. This is the strongest that can be made at Full Spectrum. If it was any stronger, it would lose some of the other important alkaloids.

Our supplier is full cGMP.... for that we are grateful.

The best part of it is that the 7-Hydroxymitragynine is Less than 0.1%.

The "extract" we use raises the Mitragynine levels without raising the 7-Hydroxymitragynine levels

Each gram of our Enhanced Kratom powder has approx 4.5 mg of Pure MIT (Mitragynine)
This is not the standard extract that many sell. Ours is more refined and to the point....you might say!
Come on over and check it out on either website. >:D

We will soon be introducing some other stronger more potent strains.....without extract!

If you have any questions please give us a call.

Thanks for being a part of Today's Alternative solution! =D>

Insense1
Rob
530-644-0456 Office
insensebotanicals.com
goldleafbotanicals.net

Note: We always recommend limiting the use of any product containing extract as it can cause tolerances to rise more quickly. This blend seems to be at least 2x stronger than our normal Kratom.....which is already Great..
<strong>Start with less</strong>

The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat, michele373, Babel-17, Somethingsacredgoinonhere, Zero

Last edit: by Insense1. Reason: edit
  • Page:
Moderators: kemppaulh
Time to create page: 0.119 seconds