Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
Approved Vendors are Kratom Industry retailers that have undergone our review process, ensuring a certain level of security and best practices representing Kratom as a natural health alternative. In order to be approved, a vendor's website must: a) NOT promote Kratom in any way that could be construed as a "legal high", "recreational use" or similar; b) NOT contain medical claims of any kind; c) Contain a valid SSL certificate ensuring that information entered by a user is encrypted; d) Successfully pass a security scan yielding no threats; e) Provide easily accessible contact information that customers can use for prompt service and inquiries (preferably a phone number).
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Our next shipment just arrived! at In Sense and Gold Leaf Bot........ 2 months 2 weeks ago #51866

• Insense1
  • Insense1's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1941
Hi Everyone,

Just a quick note..since we started taking Credit Cards again, FULLY LEGIT as a Kratom company, =D>
we got a few more rules to abide by.....so... :-?

we got our phenibut back in stock, but invested in some more expensive HCL type also......but we bought some other of our usual type and it had a unique aroma, before we sell it it is being tested, as always, to be absolutely certain that is is good stuff.

So Phenibut will not be getting put back on insensebotanicals.com because of a few things, so....for now if you want Phenibut, as soon as its cleared testing then only goldleafbotanicals.net will carry it....and we arent sure how much longer we will have it.

We are investigating a few things......but phenibut will be on Gold Leaf again soon!

We have some new people working for us as we grow and.......our NEW CLEAN ROOM is getting closer to completion..... :woohoo: =D>
we have been hard at work, day and night, to finish and get everything moved from our old warehouse to our new address.

We just want to say Thank You to everyone here at ILK, we could not do this without the good customers that ILK has provided.

THANK YOU....Everyone....old and new....

More soon....

insense1
Rob
530-644-0456
insensebotanicals.com (Plantation, Farmed)
goldleafbotanicals.net (Wild)
:-)

The following user(s) said Thank You: michele373, Babel-17, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Our next shipment just arrived! at In Sense and Gold Leaf Bot........ 2 months 2 weeks ago #51816

• Insense1
  • Platinum Boarder
We have given out some free samples and everyone so far Loves our newest strains. =D>

they remarked that they taste a bit different, as we already knew, because it usually is with a higher MIT. :-bd

Currently waiting on Test results so then we can make our already Great Kratom...... even better!

Enjoy Life all the Time

Thanks for being a part of Today's Alternative Solution (L) (L)

Insense1
Rob
530-644-0456
insensebotanicals.com
goldleafbotanicals.com

The following user(s) said Thank You: Babel-17, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Our next shipment just arrived! at In Sense and Gold Leaf Bot........ 2 months 3 weeks ago #51689

• Babel-17
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2540
My Kratom stockpile is holding up nicely, especially now that I have the Ultra Enhanced Fuzzy Dragon to sprinkle in at times, but I'm due to order some more Skullcap now since I'm finished in taking a break from it.

Any word on getting a restock? I see you use one of its alternate designations at the Gold Leaf Botanicals site. Lol, I was really intrigued at seeing "Blue Skullcap" offered. Though naturally it's out of stock there as well.

I'm fine just waiting as I rotate other stuff I have in place of it, when I feel a desire to have some.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Last edit: by Babel-17.

Our next shipment just arrived! at In Sense and Gold Leaf Bot........ 2 months 3 weeks ago #51678

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 9075
Can’t wait to try THIS!
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Babel-17, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Our next shipment just arrived! at In Sense and Gold Leaf Bot........ 2 months 3 weeks ago #51658

• Insense1
  • Platinum Boarder
We just wanted everyone to know......that our latest shipment just arrived....
with even higher MIT levels than what we already have! (L) (L)

Excited to share this. :cheer:

Kratom On Everyone

insense1
Rob
530-644-0456 Office
insensebotanicals.com
goldleafbotanicals.net

The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, michele373, Babel-17, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulh
Time to create page: 0.170 seconds