Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
Approved Vendors are Kratom Industry retailers that have undergone our review process, ensuring a certain level of security and best practices representing Kratom as a natural health alternative. In order to be approved, a vendor's website must: a) NOT promote Kratom in any way that could be construed as a "legal high", "recreational use" or similar; b) NOT contain medical claims of any kind; c) Contain a valid SSL certificate ensuring that information entered by a user is encrypted; d) Successfully pass a security scan yielding no threats; e) Provide easily accessible contact information that customers can use for prompt service and inquiries (preferably a phone number).
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Two More Days Left At Otie's! 1 week 14 hours ago #52738

• Oties Botanicals
  • Oties Botanicals's Avatar Topic Author
  • Vendor
  • Thank you received: 478
Hi there. Unfortunately it is. However will be having another one soon. Maybe a couple weeks. The best way to get notified for sales is by signing up for the mailing list.
otiesbotanicals.com/oties-community-reviews/
The following user(s) said Thank You: Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Two More Days Left At Otie's! 1 week 21 hours ago #52737

• Legendeila
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 36
I'm assuming this is over?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Two More Days Left At Otie's! 1 week 2 days ago #52724

• Oties Botanicals
  • Vendor
There you go! Thanks! I tried uploading the image from my phone
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Two More Days Left At Otie's! 1 week 3 days ago #52719

• Babel-17
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2513
Test.

Edit: Attachment not sticking.

Trying something else.

Edit 2: Better quality, image from Facebook instead of my email, then uploaded to postimages.org, and using their "Hotlink for forums" option.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Last edit: by Babel-17.

Two More Days Left At Otie's! 1 week 3 days ago #52714

• Oties Botanicals
  • Vendor
Hey everyone! Just wanted to let you know we have two days left at Otie's for the sale! Five dollars off any 250 gram bag of greens. No coupon codes, no special instructions, just check out as usual. I added a picture attachment I'm not sure why it's not coming up. Also, stay tuned for a surprise video! We made an awesome new addition to our packaging facility that I think you're all going to like! Enjoy whats left of your weekend and stay safe everyone
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Babel-17, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulh
Time to create page: 0.119 seconds