Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
Computers and Technology are clearly a part of every day life, so we should have a section to talk about it. This category is quite extensive, so we'll sub-categorize as needed.

TOPIC:

Gamers: What are you playing / looking forward to? 2 years 11 months ago #22485

• Arleano
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 5
I like GTA5,but I have only PS3
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Gamers: What are you playing / looking forward to? 4 years 3 months ago #13031

• zbestkratom
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 12
I used to be BIG into gaming, it is my life long passion and I went to college for video game design and computer science.

I am one of the greatest Diablo 2 hardcore classic players and was a member of clan _P, which stands for perfect. I made tens of thousands of dollars running magic find (MF) bots back when I was in middle school.

Throughout my gaming career, I played semi-professional counter-strike 1.6 and attended such events as the Cyber-Athelete Professional League (CPL) World Championships with one of my teams.
  • Myself and my clan used to be sponsored by several companies, including an electronics store which each team member received a credit of $400 / month, to buy new equipment and parts.
  • We also we're sponsored by a hosting company, and received free professional hosting for our own private clan servers.
  • Also, we we're sponsored by a multimedia company that did professional video design and editing, and we had a clan movie made, complete with a trailer and everything.

Right before, the clan in which I founded, had been disbanded. We we're rated as one of the fastest up and coming teams in the Cyber Athlete Amateur League (CAL) division of CAL-M (Main). Our record that last season was something like 17-3, and we made it to the playoff semi-finals. If we would not have been disbanded, we would have been playing in CAL-P (Premier), which is 1 division away from the top professional division.

I can and will whoop any of you guys in CS, anytime you want. Just name the time and place, and I will be there!

:evil:
Whitney Segura - Founder, Chief Marketing Officer, and Co-Owner at zBestKratom.com

"Things will come to those who wait, but only things left behind by those who hustle."

Gamers: What are you playing / looking forward to? 5 years 3 months ago #3812

• sleepysal
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 14
agar.io/ is an awesome MMO browser game where you eat smaller cells and avoid larger cells.

Give it a shot and I know you'll enjoy yourself.

Gamers: What are you playing / looking forward to? 5 years 4 months ago #3323

• waybigger
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 29

Pharmacy Dropout wrote: Oh I'm a bit shy. I don't play online much, but if I did, I would destroy you.

bahaha! :-bd :-h

good competitive attitude! Bring it on anytime brother

Gamers: What are you playing / looking forward to? 5 years 4 months ago #3321

• Pharmacy Dropout
  • Vendor
  • Thank you received: 461
Oh I'm a bit shy. I don't play online much, but if I did, I would destroy you.
I own and operate www.pharmacy-dropout.com We have the United States leading supply of bulk and retail Thunder God Vine. We also have Kratom, and other exotic botanicals. All of our Products are sold with no intent on use, and are not sold for consumption.

Gamers: What are you playing / looking forward to? 5 years 4 months ago #3314

• waybigger
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 29

Pharmacy Dropout wrote: I haven't had the time in well over a week to play a video game, but before I found out about Grey Goo. It's pretty good. I think it's made by the old Westwood people who created Command and Conquer.

let me of a cool war/strategy or any type of strategy, rpg and i will get the game and play you Jeff! let me know....! >:D >:D >:D :-P :-P
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Pharmacy Dropout

Gamers: What are you playing / looking forward to? 5 years 4 months ago #3277

• Pharmacy Dropout
  • Vendor
I haven't had the time in well over a week to play a video game, but before I found out about Grey Goo. It's pretty good. I think it's made by the old Westwood people who created Command and Conquer.
I own and operate www.pharmacy-dropout.com We have the United States leading supply of bulk and retail Thunder God Vine. We also have Kratom, and other exotic botanicals. All of our Products are sold with no intent on use, and are not sold for consumption.

Gamers: What are you playing / looking forward to? 5 years 5 months ago #2748

• Pharmacy Dropout
  • Vendor
I was around the same age, talk about screwing up a kids head. Geesh.

Gamers: What are you playing / looking forward to? 5 years 5 months ago #2739

• Kratomdragon
  • Kratomdragon's Avatar Topic Author
  • Senior Boarder
  • Experience Every Urge
  • Thank you received: 17

Pharmacy Dropout wrote: <em>Were you around when the first Silent Hill came out?</em>

Yea I was about 15 at the time, played all of em. :)

Hehe, some movies scare me... but I'm with the crowd on that one. For me it was just... neat to look at, cool effects.

Gamers: What are you playing / looking forward to? 5 years 5 months ago #2738

• Pharmacy Dropout
  • Vendor
Were you around when the first Silent Hill came out?

The first movie by the way, is the only movie in my entire adult life that freaked me out super, super bad. I mean I totally wigged out. Movies don't phase me at all...except for that one, for some reason.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Ocholoco

Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.236 seconds