Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
General discussion regarding Enhanced Leaf Kratom, Opinions, Questions and Experiences. Or feel free to talk about your favorite kind of Plain Leaf Kratom. This is a hot topic and there are many members that would appreciate your input.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

What IS Enhanced Leaf??? 4 years 9 months ago #8810

• mccstylist
  • mccstylist's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 8
Thank you so much for the response!

So, in a nutshell, if I were to purchase an enhanced leaf product, I would not have to burn as much because of the enhancement. That makes sense, thanks again!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, madmaxnightrider, mystickratom, Teeswaran

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

What IS Enhanced Leaf??? 4 years 9 months ago #8807

• madmaxnightrider
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Fight for your Rights to Use Kratom.
  • Thank you received: 4336
Enhanced leaf has become the go-to choice of many extract users due to it’s high potency and lack of side effects.

Enhanced leaf is used by taking a highly potent kratom extract, dissolving it in a solution, soaking kratom leaves/powder in this solution and letting it dry. When done correctly, this method can create a highly potent leaf.

One of the most popular enhanced leaf blends of our era is known as UEI (Ultra Enhanced Indo).

Pros:
•Very potent when done well
•Lack of side-effects per potency
•Typically well-rounded
•Highly effective for pain

Cons:
•Rapid development of tolerance
•Can cause some withdrawal symptoms upon abrupt cessation after prolonged use
•Relatively high price
Life Is Like Teaching Sanskrit To A Pony.
Intelligence is like a river. The deeper it is... the less noise it makes.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, mccstylist, JDeYoung, Teeswaran, BarnicleBill, Babel-17

What IS Enhanced Leaf??? 4 years 9 months ago #8736

• mccstylist
  • mccstylist's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 8
I am very new to Kratom and I can't really seem to find an actual answer as to what ENHANCED leaf kratom actually IS...? Could someone please enlighten me? I have only burned plain leaf from PDO and was thinking about trying PA Botanicals but a lot of their kratom is "enhanced".

Thank you to anyone who can provide some clarification! :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.151 seconds