07 Feb 2019
Hey everybody,

Over the last 7 years this forum has grown exponentially. With your help, We have created a community of Kratom enthusiasts to come together and discuss the industry. The traffic that this site has received has been exciting but also overwhelming. All the while the site grew a little out of date. Over the last few weeks we have updated the platform of the Forum as well as the face of the forum. CHECK OUT THAT NEW LOGO!!! sweet right?!

We could use your help though...
Read More...
General discussion regarding Enhanced Leaf Kratom, Opinions, Questions and Experiences. Or feel free to talk about your favorite kind of Plain Leaf Kratom. This is a hot topic and there are many members that would appreciate your input.
  • Page:
Bookmark and Share

TOPIC: What IS Enhanced Leaf???

What IS Enhanced Leaf??? 1 year 3 days ago #26105

• bomalley
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3185
People do not die from using Kratom. It has a built in safety valve called vomiting!

People DO DIE from taking too many drugs all at once. All of the recorded deaths "associated" with Kratom use were people who were taking multiple substances.

Extracts are extremely concentrated liquids of the alkaloids in the plant leaf, so it is very easy to take WAY too much. Better to stick to whole leaf.
BEV

#humboldtstrong
#torontostrong
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Jazzfan1

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

What IS Enhanced Leaf??? 3 weeks 2 days ago #35145

• JdKrat
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 13
I know most enhanced kratom is made by the vendors and there is no standard so you have to know whats in there. I would say most are 2/3 kratom extract powder mixed with 1/3 plain leaf. Some even mix CBD in the enhanced kratom. I wish they could do some sort of scientific analysis on it to tell exactly how much more concentrated it is vs plain leaf. Is it a 2X, 3X, 6X ETC?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jazzfan1

What IS Enhanced Leaf??? 3 weeks 2 days ago #35146

• Jazzfan1
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 347
Anything that adds labor or expense to the kratom (lab testing for alkaloid content) is going to raise prices for the vendors
Selling kratom is a tough business. Some of the shipments vendors pay for up front never arrive due to seizure.

I think you can find high quality kratom leaf with the approved vendors here on ILK forum.

High quality vendors: Re-Leaf LLC
: pharmacy Drop Out (PDO)
In Sense has a blend “Kx”

There are many others to choose from. When you rotate high quality regular leaf you will get awesome results.
Chasing the extracts and tinctures won’t end up with quality sustainable experiences.

There are some Potentiators/ Kratom experience Enhancers. You take these with your Kratom.
Turmeric powder, grapefruit juice,
Black Pepper and many others

It’s your Kratom experiment so please try anything you would like to. I speak down on the extracts and tinctures because it really isn’t that much better and it ruins tolerance levels and it doesn’t work over time(Long Term)

Good Luck(L) (L)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulh
Time to create page: 0.050 seconds