09 Mar 2020
We want to welcome everyone to the New I Love Kratom Forum. We're constantly trying to improve the forum for our members. Please take the time to show our approved vendors some love. Check out our approved advertisers as well and feel free to post about your experience. If this is your first time to the site, make sure to register and do your first post in the "Introduce Yourself" section. Also, make sure do check out the "Approved Vendors" section of the forum to find great daily and weekly deals.

We would like to send out a special thanks to all of our advertisers and approved vendors. Be sure to check out their sites and try them out.

UPDATE: Gold Leaf Botanicals is doing a special 10% off and I had posted it incorrectly. That coupon should is now changed to ILKforum15%.

We would like to throw a big thanks out to all the vendors on this forum for being so awesome and a very very special thanks to our Moderators.

~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
Read More...
General discussion regarding Enhanced Leaf Kratom, Opinions, Questions and Experiences. Or feel free to talk about your favorite kind of Plain Leaf Kratom. This is a hot topic and there are many members that would appreciate your input.
  • Page:

TOPIC: I GOT MY IELTS/GMAT/GRE/NEBOSH FROM (ielts.2017@yahoo.com)

I GOT MY IELTS/GMAT/GRE/NEBOSH FROM (ielts.2017@yahoo.com) 2 years 11 months ago #19435

• Nessa
  • Nessa's Avatar Topic Author
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 279
No it wasn't about DWI it was about the weirdo's original post about shady guys that forge fake documents, and my very obvious sarcastic reply back to weirdos post. Somehow a certain person already mentioned in my latest reply, mistook my very obvious sarcastic reply, as to being serious!?!? Then I received a private message about how I must not love Jesus.!?! And something else that was in the message that's really not worth repeating. Needless to say, all that was completely out of left field, and very bizarre, hence my response in my latest post.
Anyway, thank you Laurie for checking in on me! :) I'm doing great, and gearing up to write out some reviews to post for Kratom Asia! That was an awesome deal!!! Good quality, imo...
How have you been doing? I've been reading y'alls post about using certain stretches to help with sciatica...wishing my oldman would try some. :)
KRATOM=HOPE
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

I GOT MY IELTS/GMAT/GRE/NEBOSH FROM (ielts.2017@yahoo.com) 2 years 11 months ago #19432

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 8700
Hi Nessa,
I hope this is not in reference to your kilo from Dwi? I assume it's not. Since I can't make out any of it, I'll assume I don't know anything about this and move on. J
Hope you're doing ok?!
Laurie

Last edit: by Laurie.

I GOT MY IELTS/GMAT/GRE/NEBOSH FROM (ielts.2017@yahoo.com) 2 years 11 months ago #19379

• Nessa
  • Gold Boarder
@Kobegirl if I were serious, then what's my last sentence in my post supposed to be about??? You really need to think twice before post hate messages on ppls private message boards!!!! Everyone else picked up on my sense of humor, and my sarcasm to this weirdo selling fake documents, so how is it you seemed to have missed the memo?? Ill chalk all this up to you possibly still withdrawing, and figure you didn't mean it, but still you were very rude!
KRATOM=HOPE

I GOT MY IELTS/GMAT/GRE/NEBOSH FROM (ielts.2017@yahoo.com) 2 years 11 months ago #19359

• Nessa
  • Gold Boarder
Okay, whew! I'm glad I can trust getting forged documentation from this guy that you say, for sure, is a legit dude, and not to worry, because you've been scammed before and know what it feels like!.. You've definitely reassured my doubts of whether or not to go underground and buy that fake passport, and legal documents I've been wanting!!! What swell guys you folks are!
Hey thanks in advance for all the laughs we will get from all this!!!!
:-bd :P :-h =D> :-P
KRATOM=HOPE

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.382 seconds