Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
General discussion regarding Enhanced Leaf Kratom, Opinions, Questions and Experiences. Or feel free to talk about your favorite kind of Plain Leaf Kratom. This is a hot topic and there are many members that would appreciate your input.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Pharmacy Dropout Ultra Enhanced Green Spiked Indo Review 2 years 11 months ago #22463

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 9075
I typically avoid enhanced products, but a dash of this, blended with a 1/2 tsp standard crushed powder is helpful on desperate days. I’m enjoying it and plan to have it on hand a good long while. Not for daily use. Very nice, Jeffrey rox
Laurie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Pharmacy Dropout Ultra Enhanced Green Spiked Indo Review 2 years 11 months ago #22457

• madmaxnightrider
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Fight for your Rights to Use Kratom.
  • Thank you received: 4335
So what is your Dosage of this UEGSI? :-? Since it's Enhanced you shouldn't be taking anymore than 2 grams at the max.
Life Is Like Teaching Sanskrit To A Pony.
Intelligence is like a river. The deeper it is... the less noise it makes.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie

Pharmacy Dropout Ultra Enhanced Green Spiked Indo Review 2 years 11 months ago #22447

• Douglas168
  • Douglas168's Avatar Topic Author
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 117
First of all, I rarely look into any enhanced product. I am very glad I decided to look into this incense. The burn quantity is quite small. My experience was five grams for a large male and three gram for a petite female. It has outstanding effects and it is indeed only expected for a ceremonial occasion. I would give this blend a solid A grade! Well blended Jeff.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.110 seconds