Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
General discussion regarding Enhanced Leaf Kratom, Opinions, Questions and Experiences. Or feel free to talk about your favorite kind of Plain Leaf Kratom. This is a hot topic and there are many members that would appreciate your input.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

PA Botanicals - Curious 8 months 1 day ago #47770

• Nan70
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3990
Hi everyone
HiDon :x
Emerald Green and Green Borneo from Pa work so well for me. It reduces mental stress, you feel just plain happy to do things and its been a solid for me for pain management. My pain is from spinal arthritis so I look to reduce inflammation and then the aches and pain that result. Works well for my type of pain and the duration it pretty good.

I waited to answer because I asked the owner on their Facebook page and the answer is - it's a single strain not a blend.

Best
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

PA Botanicals - Curious 8 months 1 day ago #47762

• Tiggermanscrat
  • Platinum Boarder
  • AKA Don
  • Thank you received: 2044
I've never tried PAB Emerald Green but I know that our beautiful "link lady" here Nan70 really likes it.
:-bd
If you do a search on Emerald you will likely find some reviews of it.

My kratom results log shows that the PAB Green Malay gave me good results as long as the dose was no greater than 1g. Above that it made me spacey. Some strains/types/batches do that to me.
At 1g it did help with pain and had a calming affect for me.

Their should be reviews of PAB in our vendor section here:
www.ilovekratom.com/forum/rate-a-vendor
My Grandkids say I’m a cuckoo head. ;)

PA Botanicals - Curious 8 months 2 days ago #47727

• TWJessie
  • Visitor
I see others have had the PAB Emerald Green on this thread as well! Can someone tell me if it is a blend and if so, of what exactly? Also..how does it compare to the other greens on the menu?

PA Botanicals - Curious 8 months 2 days ago #47726

• TWJessie
  • Visitor

Tiggermanscrat wrote: I've had mixed results with the Red Fibro. It always gives great pain relief but some of the time it also gives me a headache. I don't know if there is something in the mix that bothers me?

But I have used it before to get rid of the wobbles that I got from taking to much of a white kratom. :-bd

I also have White Kapuas, Yellow, Red Bentuangie, and Green Malay from PAB. All are a bit potent for me by themselves but mix well with others. :cheer:
IMHO PAB has excellent leaf. :-bd

You know, I no longer feel that greens are too edgy for me anymore as their Emerald Green works beautifully for me! Have you tried that one? I have not tried Green Malay in a long time. How does it compare if you have tried the Emerald?

PA Botanicals - Curious 8 months 3 weeks ago #47064

• Tiggermanscrat
  • Platinum Boarder
  • AKA Don
  • Thank you received: 2044
I've had mixed results with the Red Fibro. It always gives great pain relief but some of the time it also gives me a headache. I don't know if there is something in the mix that bothers me?

But I have used it before to get rid of the wobbles that I got from taking to much of a white kratom. :-bd

I also have White Kapuas, Yellow, Red Bentuangie, and Green Malay from PAB. All are a bit potent for me by themselves but mix well with others. :cheer:
IMHO PAB has excellent leaf. :-bd
My Grandkids say I’m a cuckoo head. ;)

PA Botanicals - Curious 8 months 3 weeks ago #47050

• TWJessie
  • Visitor
awesome! I've been loving PAB too! I love the red fibro and Jessie's Blend (this has given me a huge appreciation for white veins which I'd never tried! It is a mix of red thai and white indo, I think) I have 3 more strains otw... White Gold, Red Vietnam and Red Borneo. I like to stick to reds since I tend to get the most pain relief out of those generally but I'm loving experimenting with the whites and golds! Greens are a bit too edgy for me unfortunately..but maybe I should try a blend from PAB since they have been nailing everything I buy from them recently! That Emerald sounds lovely. PAB is awesome!

PA Botanicals - Curious 1 year 6 months ago #36107

• kratering
  • kratering's Avatar Topic Author
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 589
It was afternoon and I tried a level Tablespoon of Emerald.

This is the first Green that has ever had any effect on me.

It gave me a clarity and a non tired feeling without being stimulated.

I've tried Greens before but they've never done anything for me. But this one was excellent.

I'm going to Cap at least 10 different Kratoms this evening.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, emhbar11

PA Botanicals - Curious 1 year 6 months ago #36099

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 8988
Kinda makes you wish we could plan for days like that! Ha!

I’m so happy to hear about your groovy day! Maybe tomorrow will be similar?!

My ZAPS is much lower than I realized. Lots of rejects that remain such. Can’t bring myself to toss them. I wonder if that other member found a good place to trade?!

Congratulations on a day well deserved!
Laurie

PA Botanicals - Curious 1 year 6 months ago #36096

• Nan70
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3990
I used my last bit of Green Thai from Insense,a go to work strain. I decided to go into my zombie apocalypse preppers stash instead of reordering because my ZAPS stash is a bit much for my 1.7 gram a day green strain dosing.
I pulled Green Cambodian from Pa botanicals(they carry a red/green blend of this now)
OMG this was the strongest kratom I have ever had. I am little wary of reporting anything as the best kratom I ever had because its probably unique to me but I am thankful that it didn't turn into a wobbly nauseated experience. I had about 30 minutes where I was on the phone and I had to remind myself to focus I needed to say yes to questions for verification as the kratom decided to give me a kick in the butt. I was fine after that and the rest of the experience was almost complete pain management, mood stability, and energy, with almost 7 hour duration.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, kratering, Babel-17

PA Botanicals - Curious 1 year 6 months ago #35995

• Thehor
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 81
Fibro blend is what I ordered.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.254 seconds