Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
General discussion regarding Enhanced Leaf Kratom, Opinions, Questions and Experiences. Or feel free to talk about your favorite kind of Plain Leaf Kratom. This is a hot topic and there are many members that would appreciate your input.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

How to make enhanced blends question. 1 year 6 months ago #37188

• Ryano
  • Ryano's Avatar Topic Author
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 99
Hey,

Well I'm asking for several reaaons, I got got a guy that drove over 3 hours to meet me when he watched some of my old reviews, back before ILK, shut down, now this was a hard 1 because he is coming off a substance called loperamide, and he stated he took 6g plain leaf from a vendor he found and nothing and then 8 grams nothing, 10grams nothing 12 and .....nothing.... well I had to do some digging because at first I couldnt belive that, but yeah loperamide is such a good agonist, that it was just blocking any strain blend and the amount, so I suggested to get past the acute to use enhanced blends, and boom that done it, now he is on a tapper down.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

How to make enhanced blends question. 1 year 6 months ago #37139

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 9076
Agreed. I found the tolerance increase unacceptable. An entire dose of plain leaf used the NEXT DAY after extract ingestion felt like ZERO help. Taking more leaf did not help. The only way to enjoy the leaf was to abstain for SEVERAL DAYS first after using extract, in my experience.
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: bomalley, Insense1

Last edit: by Laurie.

How to make enhanced blends question. 1 year 6 months ago #37136

• bomalley
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3793
I just kept adding the extract to my regular dose until I felt that it was making a difference. You need a good scale and you need to record the data to do this well.

Now having posted that I would not recommend adding extract to your regular dose because it does UP your tolerance very quickly.
BEV

"Fewer faces and more spaces"

The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Insense1

Last edit: by bomalley.

How to make enhanced blends question. 1 year 6 months ago #36932

• Ryano
  • Ryano's Avatar Topic Author
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 99
Hey,
Does any 1 got any advise on making enhanced blends, or mixing or making extracts to add to plain leaf, I've watched some of the YouTube videos, but just wondering the process some of you guys use?, thanks ahead of time.

Ryano
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.129 seconds