Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
General discussion regarding Enhanced Leaf Kratom, Opinions, Questions and Experiences. Or feel free to talk about your favorite kind of Plain Leaf Kratom. This is a hot topic and there are many members that would appreciate your input.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

In Sense Botanicals Fuzzy Dragon Ultra Enhanced Kratom 3 months 2 weeks ago #51354

• Insense1
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1939
Hi somethingsacredgoinonhere,

That sounds like the exact reason why we created these new strains!

Sometimes..... we just need a little more...

Thanks for sharing about your day and how kratom keeps working for you!

I am so glad we have ILK....
It sure helps many out there to see everyones own individual experiences.

Kratom on and thanks for being a part of
Today’s Alternative Solution

Insense1
Rob
530-644-0456 Office
goldleafbotanicals.net
insensebotanicals.com
:-)

The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, michele373

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Insense1. Reason: Spelling

In Sense Botanicals Fuzzy Dragon Ultra Enhanced Kratom 3 months 2 weeks ago #51344

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 1994
Nice one Babel , I had a crappy day as far as achy body and low energy , no kratom seemed to deliver relief . Now at home and minuets ago took some Ultra Enhanced FD, I’m waking up and feeling more human . Beautiful product from Rob at InSense/ Goldleaf.... thank goodness for awesome vendors with awesome product ..!!..!!.. :) (L)

I love hearing your herbal adventures Babel , I think there’s quite a bit of members who benefit from you sharing this with us !

Thx brother man
Life is better with kratom !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Insense1, michele373, Babel-17

In Sense Botanicals Fuzzy Dragon Ultra Enhanced Kratom 3 months 2 weeks ago #51331

• Babel-17
  • Babel-17's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2538
I'm slowly getting the hang of blending this into my collection of other Teas. It worked well yesterday in providing a day time boost, and setting things up for better appreciating a night time serving of a slow Tea that I took without any extract.

I think that the small (final serving of the day) amount of In Sense Dark Red MD hit the spot partly because blending in the Ultra Enhanced to my other Teas helps in keeping 7-hydroxy levels no higher than I need in the daytime, while allowing me to get all the oomph I need from my Tea.

A strong White sort of has the same effect, but I experience a more well rounded effect from including this full spectrum extract into other varieties of Tea that aren't particularly "fast". It helps ensure I'll feel a kick from smaller sizes of Tea while getting its other benefits.

A little bit goes a long way, and this makes me wonder if the earliest reputation of Kratom was based on it having lower 7-Hydroxymitragynine levels back then, thus making the comparison of its addictive quality to that of coffee more apt.

I think the other alkaloids in Kratom are harder to pin down as to how they are working, from strain to strain, but I see them as important, and part of a beneficial entourage effect. I'm glad that they were included in this Ultra Enhanced extract.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Insense1, michele373, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

In Sense Botanicals Fuzzy Dragon Ultra Enhanced Kratom 3 months 4 weeks ago #51145

• Insense1
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1939
WOW..... thank you everyone for your experience with our Kratom and ALSO of our Enhanced Fuzzy Dragon and our ULTRA Enhanced Fuzzy.
There are many things I have learned from experience and also many from studying....and of course there are the things we don't know anything about.....and that's ok.... as long as we can still learn. =D>

WIth the many good things that come from this amazing plant, of which are the two main alkaloids Mitragynine and 7 hydroxymitragynine . While they both have important roles in what this plant does........ 7 Hydroxy has been proven to have more of an addictive potential.....and as i learned more about everything, i met someone who was as concerned about the final product as i was, and our business relationship was born.....especially when i found out that they already passed cGMP protocol.

7 hydroxy has many amazing good characteristics, but one it cant get away from is that 7 hydroxy might be most addictive of the 40+ alkaloids in Kratom. So good.....but not good.....that was the question....LOL :blink:

So for now I am grateful for who i met, and for the extract i use to make Enhanced at In Sense/Gold Leaf Botanicals, because at least for now, the
7hydroxy is kept at the same strength that it is naturally in the leaf powder, which isn't strong enough, from what i have read, to be of any problem.
BUT.....
The Mitragynine test levels are off the charts !! :woohoo: :-bd
Which makes our Regular Enhanced approx 2x the strength of powder....
and our ULTRA Enhanced is 4-5x stronger than regular plain leaf.

I am glad some of you were talking about some of the amazing effects of the ULTRA Enhanced types, they are a bit more expensive, but definately worth it.....at times.....

so as we tell everyone..... be very easy when just starting to learn of these stronger strains.

A word of caution, as with any extract, limited use is recommended, to not blow tolerance out the window.

I fell tired and maybe rambling so I will stop now, we have just been working on soooo many things, but i had to stop in and say hello

Thanks to everyone..... for being a part of Today's Alternative Solution >:D

AND.....YES, We do now take credit cards, limited types.....ON our website at insensebotanicals.com
and Yes it costs us a bit more, but we have been working toward this for a long long time, and it has finally been accomplished.
Thank You EVERYONE!
good nite

Insense1
Rob
530-644-0456 Office
goldleafbotanicals.net (Wild)
insensebotanicals.com (Plantation)
:-)

The following user(s) said Thank You: michele373, Babel-17, INSENSE3, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Last edit: by Insense1.

In Sense Botanicals Fuzzy Dragon Ultra Enhanced Kratom 4 months 1 day ago #51119

• INSENSE3
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 206
Thank you so much, Babel-17. We really appreciate your explanation.
:-bd :-bd :-bd :-bd :-bd
The following user(s) said Thank You: Babel-17, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

In Sense Botanicals Fuzzy Dragon Ultra Enhanced Kratom 4 months 3 days ago #51099

• Babel-17
  • Platinum Boarder
OK, now that In Sense and Gold Leaf have their pages for Enhanced Kratom fully fleshed out, I'll add a few more words regarding the Ultra Enhanced Fuzzy Dragon that I received as a sample, and then later purchased.

It takes some getting used to when experiencing the boost from Mitragynine without the expected, commensurate to one degree or another, pain relief and other effects of the 7-Hydroxymitragyne (albeit the Fuzzy Dragon which is a carrier for the extract has the expected amount of that). But as someone who takes other herbals, including ones for pain, inflammation, and other discomfort, I can appreciate the option of passing up on most of the effects of the 7-Hydroxymitragyne when taking a serving of Kratom.

This gets the benefit of a full spectrum extract, so all the other mood boosting and anti inflammatory properties of Kratom remain. Some new options became available with this, and I'm still in the early stages of getting a feel for them. One way of looking at it is that this kind of extract allows for more precisely dialing in the amount of pain relief that would be helpful, and the same applies for allowing in a greater boost of Kratom's energizing properties.

For me, this is mainly going to be used for blending, and taking with other herbal based supplements. For people with busy schedules who keep an eye on their tolerance to 7-Hydroxymitragyne this can can make for a good booster to Kratom servings, or taken as basically just a very "fast" serving by itself.

Mitragynine has its own tolerance issue, but I think it's pretty easy to get a handle on. Though if it was used heavily for several days there would be the same kind of risk of feeling "down" that you can get when ceasing consumption of any kind of stimulant.

I've laid off it for a few days as I wanted to do justice to the experience of trying out some other strains. But in a little while I'm going to take a small serving, in combination with some other stuff. I found that to be a nice way to set things up for a later serving of non-enhanced Kratom. :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Insense1, michele373, INSENSE3, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Last edit: by Babel-17.

In Sense Botanicals Fuzzy Dragon Ultra Enhanced Kratom 4 months 3 days ago #51098

• Babel-17
  • Platinum Boarder
They still have regular Red Bali listed.

insensebotanicals.com/product/organic-red-bali-kratom/

Gold Leaf has the Red as well, and also the Green.

goldleafbotanicals.net/product/green-bali-organic/

It's described as "New", so maybe a fresh harvest has come in, but the Plantation grown hasn't yet arrived at In Sense.

I'll say that you could try the Gold Indonesia if you're looking for a Gold Bali experience.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Insense1, michele373, INSENSE3, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

In Sense Botanicals Fuzzy Dragon Ultra Enhanced Kratom 4 months 4 days ago #51093

• michele373
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4421
hey insense3!

glad to be a long term customer. by the way, I got the yellow borneo as well. also awesome!

I honestly got the enhanced FOR my husband. hes wanted to mix it up on occasion when regular leaf just wasn't doing as much. with us both not being able to work for a while, hes been doing a lot of serious clearing out of brush in our yard. and beating up his body doing it. it was his addition/ request.

I just finally tried it! took a lot of willpower to wait for a day I really NEEDED IT. but 99% of the time im happy with/ only want regular leaf. just nice knowing you have more options now.

and hey this may sound strange, you still have regular bali ( not enhanced ) I only saw enhanced and ultra enhanced. no biggie if you don't, only have a dozen or so others to choose from!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Insense1, INSENSE3, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

In Sense Botanicals Fuzzy Dragon Ultra Enhanced Kratom 4 months 5 days ago #51086

• INSENSE3
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 206
Thank you for describing my experience here. I couldn’t find the words besides, “go easy on amount” cause it has a smooth “kick” to it. So glad you picked some up. I’ll be interested in how your husband responds when he tries it.

Thanks for your continued patronage, Michelle!

INSENSE3
The following user(s) said Thank You: Insense1, michele373, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Last edit: by INSENSE3.

In Sense Botanicals Fuzzy Dragon Ultra Enhanced Kratom 4 months 5 days ago #51085

• michele373
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4421
HEY ALL!

sorry babel, too lazy to start my own thread lol...

I finally tried the enhanced red bali. wow what a jump! I wasn't expecting for it to kick in as strong or as fast. this is something I don't make a habit of, but in a hot and humid kitchen and my first 13 hr day in months, I needed it. I don't get sleepy much anymore, even with red strains, just some give me better energy.

this enhanced bali gave me a nice sense of calmness. great pain relief. very heady. on one gram. I suspect I will soon melt into my bed with a permagrin! and get ready for another long hot busy day tomorrow.

have a great day to all you fathers! and everyone enjoy the day the best you can in our new bubbled normal.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Insense1, Babel-17, INSENSE3, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.211 seconds