Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
General discussion regarding Enhanced Leaf Kratom, Opinions, Questions and Experiences. Or feel free to talk about your favorite kind of Plain Leaf Kratom. This is a hot topic and there are many members that would appreciate your input.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

In Sense Botanicals Fuzzy Dragon Ultra Enhanced Kratom 3 weeks 5 days ago #50931

• michele373
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4054
yes.. how I love the selection at in sense. their last big sale we got the enhanced bali. honestly, I haven't tried it yet. it was mostly for my husband. hes been overdoing it in cleaning out brush in the yard and his arthritis is really acting up.

I wanted to get the fuzzy dragon, but he had his first wobbles with the regular fuzzy so that wasn't happening! then again when im back to working full time eventually ill get some for me. ill do an enhanced maybe once a month at most. but im hyper aware of tolerance now.

as far as the shilajit- I get the 60% fluvic as well, I take one 00 cap each morning. sometimes one in the afternoon too. but with my self-filler my caps weigh .40 at best. and since its a natural electrolyte I take a little more in the summer. no a/c in the kitchen and the vent system sucks. or doesn't lol.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Insense1, Babel-17, INSENSE3, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

In Sense Botanicals Fuzzy Dragon Ultra Enhanced Kratom 3 weeks 6 days ago #50929

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 1269
=D>
Life is better with kratom !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Insense1, Babel-17, INSENSE3

In Sense Botanicals Fuzzy Dragon Ultra Enhanced Kratom 3 weeks 6 days ago #50925

• Babel-17
  • Babel-17's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2191
Btw, I looked around a bit and it looks like just 100 mg. of strong Shilajit is a good starting serving size. I was measuring it out and inadvertently placed too much on the scale. While carefully putting some back the scale read down to 125 mg., and I figured that was good. I liked that it was half of what I'd first intended to use.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Insense1, michele373, INSENSE3, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

In Sense Botanicals Fuzzy Dragon Ultra Enhanced Kratom 3 weeks 6 days ago #50924

• Babel-17
  • Platinum Boarder
Woof, woof, pretty close to as good as I hoped. The Hirsuta, Javanica, Stem & Vein, and now also the Shilajit, are a good companion to regular Kratom, and now I see that they dovetail especially nice with this Fuzzy Dragon Ultra Enhanced Kratom.

I'm getting a mellowing, inflammation reducing, effect from them that I wouldn't get from just adding in more Ultra Enhanced Kratom. So my plans for my blend are coming together as well. :)

Before I forget: In Sense already has an excellent special offering, the Kx Blend, and I'm floating the idea to them to expand on it, and offer a super blend, what I think of as being "Kx+ Blend".

Use this new extract with the original Kx, which already has Shilajit, and also Ipurosa, and blend that into an equal amount of Stem and Vein, and Hirsuta. Or just Stem and Vein and no Hirsuta, or go crazy and also use Javanica.

Make a virtue out of having just half the 7-Hydroxymitragynine of your regular stuff. Obviously you can't make claims about your Kratom, but word of having "Oxy-Lite Kratom: Half the 7-Hydroxymitragynine, all the energy of Mitragynine!" might get to the ears of people looking to reduce their tolerance to 7-Hydroxymitragynine, but without sacrificing the boost that they get from their servings of Kratom.

The advantage with a blend like that is one that combines convenience with that of psychology. Nobody reflexively likes the idea of taking less of something that they enjoy consuming, so with something like the blend I described people could take the same amount of powder that they normally use, gram for gram, and at the same time cut back on their use of the Kratom alkaloid that might be problematic for them.

People can easily whip such a blend up themself, but the ease of one stop shopping and having everything blended exactly right ahead of time might be a useful convenience, and something that would sell well.

Edit: This sample is of the soon to be officially announced 2x Enhanced Fuzzy Dragon batch.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Insense1, michele373, INSENSE3, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Last edit: by Babel-17.

In Sense Botanicals Fuzzy Dragon Ultra Enhanced Kratom 3 weeks 6 days ago #50919

• Babel-17
  • Platinum Boarder
My first impression:

The setup: I was spending my time on the computer reading up on some supplements I'd just learned about. Time was flying by and I'd yet to take any Kratom today. I had a nice sized order of herbal products coming from In Sense, and one of the items in the package that was due to be delivered by the Post Office was Shilajit. I was planning on adding that to my first serving of Kratom, so that's part of why I didn't mind waiting.

I opened the package, and I was "Ready for Science!" as they say on The Venture Brothers TV cartoon. Naturally I looked at what came extra with my Shilajit, Corydalis, and Incarvillea Sinensis, that I'd received, and it was, well a picture is worth a thousand words, amirite?

Hmm, a very nice note (nice work with the pen, Rebecca!), a cute Smiley face sticker, and one of the famous In Sense/Gold Leaf "Ketchup packet- X-large" that they sometimes include with an order. In this instance it was a packet of "Fuzzy Dragon - Ultra Enhanced".

I was too intrigued to remember to smell and taste it first, though I did get a flashing sense of it being unusual.

I made coffee (Instant, Tasters Choice) to finish the process of absorbing it, and because I like coffee, though I'd taken the Kratom with several ounces of a citric acid drink as a chaser. It may or not be relevant to note that about 40 minutes after taking the Fuzzy Dragon - Ultra Enhanced I was amused to see that I'd mopped the floor of my tiny kitchen. I noticed that it could use it when taking the photo. New (to me) phone, a Google Pixel 3 XL, was used for that. I bought it "Renewed" on Amazon after my Moto G5+ had its battery starting to swell. Still works, but I didn't trust that. Anyway, I now take better pictures, lol.

Right, down to the nuts and bolts, this Ultra Enhanced Kratom "works as advertised"/"does what it says on the tin".

Remember where I said "first serving of the day"? That's relevant because while I did just 250 mg. worth of it, and no other herbal products to compliment it, I did feel the kind of "fire" that I get from a strong White Hulu when taking close to a grams worth. And yet I didn't get a commensurate amount of the discomfort easing that I'm used to getting from my first Kratom serving of the day. This isn't a bad thing, as, being realistic here, that easing is partly due to the other famous alkaloid in Kratom, the 7-Hydroxymitragynine.

I felt/feel fine, but I can tell that this wasn't a sedating/relaxing/chill strain. This is a "git er done" strain. I can think of a few ways where it will be uniquely useful. For those getting their tolerances back in line, which invariably has a lot to do with 7-Hydroxymitragynine, this in conjunction with Stem and Vein, Hirsuta, etc, or even just on its own can help with dealing with any lethargy, and possibly depression, that often goes hand in hand with the worst part of a tolerance break. It could, in other words, help with getting one thing under control, and then after that finishing off a tolerance break without really suffering from the lack of 7-Hydroxymitragynine.

This Ultra Enhanced can also be useful for "topping off" a serving of Kratom, or in bypassing a regular one, when more get up and go is sought but there's also a consideration of not blowing ones tolerance out in play. So a worker could use this to sprinkle into their regular serving so as to get through pulling an extra long shift.

Tolerance will also need to be taken into account when using this, but my initial impression is that it's a variety worth adding to ones kit.

My next step is to have another 250 mg. in a little while, I'll go for three and a half hours after the first one, and this time I'll add in some Shilajit, Stem and Vein, Hirsuta, and Javanica. Call it 250 mg. of each of those, though I need to refresh my memory regarding Shilajit serving sizes. I ordered the very high potency variant.

I'll try to post back here around 7:45 PM, EST. Hopefully I'll be able to say good things, though I might start missing the effects of 7-Hydroxymitragynine at such a low serving size of Kratom. On the other hand, that could be a good test in miniature of this strains usefulness in tolerance breaks.

Woof, this stuff is stimulating, like a Nootropic or a strong White. I'm going to take some Alpha GPC. It has Choline, as does Lecithin, and that helps with the head pressure that I, and others, sometimes get from stimulating Nootropics, or White Kratoms.

I'm glad this is the only Kratom in me today, and that yesterday's usage was on the light side. The timing is good for getting a good sense of this new product from In Sense.

Uh, afaik it's not quite yet ready for sale, though they do have one that has half as much extract, and which probably will also suit some people really well. It's "Enhanced", just not "Ultra Enhanced".

Speaking of timing, I guess my order was placed, and delivered, at just the right time so as to get a small advanced sample of it. I doubt we'll have to wait long for general availability. I was looking for some "magic smoke" to add to the new blend I whipped up, and though I'm way overstocked, I think this fits the bill. I'll place a small order of this as the finishing touch, along with the Shilajit, to my MOAB (Mother Of All Blends). lol :)

Last edit: by Babel-17.
  • Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.241 seconds