Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
Read here before posting. You may find the answer.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Powder or Capsules? 6 years 2 months ago #1298

• BetweenTheLeaves
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 5
I usually take it in tea form myself! Something that works really well is to mix kratom tea with a chai tea mix, it's actually pretty good :) Recently I've been super busy so I've been toss n' washing though.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Al

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Powder or Capsules? 6 years 2 months ago #1270

• Dragonfly
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3
When I take it, I like to make a strong tea. I use 1tsp powdered kratom and 4oz hot water. I let it steep until it's drinkable then stir in a spoonful of honey. Doesn't taste great but the sweetness helps.

Powder or Capsules? 6 years 5 months ago #1143

• Denise B
  • Denise B's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
Many people ask what the best method of consumption would be with Kratom. First and foremost, you can NOT burn Kratom, so please don't try to. Kratom comes in leaf form and from there it can be made into a powder and packed into capsules, or the leaves them selves can be used to make a tea :)

Lets start with leaf form or "crushed" leaf. This method is great for relaxation and getting that Kratom effect to hit you quicker, however, it is not very tastey. There are many Tea recipes out there but none of them tell you how to take the earthy taste away. My suggestion would be to use a citric juice such as lemons or oranges with with the tea to over power that horrible taste. :pinch:

Powder is the most common method people use because its cheaper and hits you quicker, but just like the Tea, it has a nasty taste. See our "How to take Kratom?" post for more suggestions on how to take the bite off the Kratom taste.

Last is capsules, my personal fav. Capsules is simply the easier way of taking Kratom and though it may be more expensive it is worth it. Capsules contain the ground Kratom leaf and usually weigh anywhere form .5-1g. For first time Kratom users it can be scary having to take 4-6 capsules if not more. Trust me it is OK, each capsule is weighed based off of the leaf matter, you wont DIE.

*Another good thing to bring up, you can NOT overdose on Kratom, your body will automatically reject it.

So what is your favorite method? Do you have any fun suggestions to make Kratom digestion easier? Comment below and let us know :-bd

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.129 seconds